FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 356357358359360 443>
Author
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 8:45am
Fingers crossed Dagster!! I hope your MW appointment goes well and you get some better news about bubs' head being further down.

Off to coffee group today and then out with Mum to get one last Xmas pressie.

So bored being off work, but I know that I will wish for peace and quiet once the princess arrives!

Nothing else to report but now that I am over 38 weeks, things feel like they are actually going to happen.
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

Sponsored Links

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 8:55am
morning ladies

not much to report here just still getting my pains that i've been getting now for about 2 weeks they seem to intensify a bit over night and then calm down during the day...really weird lol ah well i guess it will come when it is ready i had a dream last night that i had it and it was a wee girl hehe so time will tell

enjoy coffee group and shopping kiwibubs

GL at the MW dagster i'm off there this morning too might see you there lol

nice to see you mumof7, aimstar and roksana hope those precious wee bundles are doing well

oooh and mumof7 does your wee man have a name yet?

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 9:03am
sub.z 2nd will be finding out?
Sunshine08 7th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
MissCassie 8th
bubnumber2 9th ITS A GIRL
DebsB   15th ITS A BOY -CWH
Kiwigirrl   16th ITS A GIRL
Kazgirl 17th Its going to be a surprise
leash 18th Its going to be a surprise CWH
nictoddie [B19th elective c due]26th ITS A BOY . Palmerston North "Sam (Samuel)"
SupaZo 21st ITS A GIRL!! NSH "Lily"
Noodle 22nd Its going to be a surprise NSH
Jayne 28th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
deafbutterfly 29th ITS A GIRL Middlemore Hospital then Botany
DK 29th ITS A BOY
Dagster 30th ITS A GIRL NSH "Arianne Zoe Paige"
kiwibubs 31st ITS A GIRL Auckland Hospital
Kirsty_Poo 31st will be finding out
Huntd Induction date? will be finding out ?

Babies Arrived

18th Nov (30th Nov) - Motherof6, Simeon, 2.47kg, 3:05pm
28th Nov (10th Dec) - Roksana, Jiah, 3.2kg, 10pm
2nd Dec (5th Dec) - A_man_durr, Olivia Jewel, 8lb6, 2:01pm
6th Dec (15th Dec) - Dramateyz, Jacob Rueben, 2.68kg, 3:19am
6th Dec (23rd Dec) - Wanamonkey, Teghan, 6lb4, 6:18am
8th Dec (2nd Dec) - SoltaireDiamond, Aurora Lucy Anne, 8lb5oz, 6.56am
8th Dec (6th Dec) - BeckyB, Caitlin Jane, 9lb10, 10:03pm
10th Dec (20th Dec) - Aimstar1, Heidi Nicole, over 6lb, 1.18pm
11th Dec (25th Dec) - Mellybelly Caleb James, 7lb11oz, 5pm
11th Dec (5thDec) - Mrshouse, Maria Neve, 8lb 6oz, 5.30pm
11th Dec (9th Dec) - Phat_Cat, Rylan David William, 8lb8oz, 11:20pm
13th Dec (12th Dec) - Mumof72B, Gorgeous wee man, 8lb1oz, 6:41pm

Bringing forward in hope someone will add on hehe
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 9:05am
Happy due date leash!

Zoe updated her bebo 17 hours ago so must still be in one piece! Hope she is ok............
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 9:07am
1 more sleep nictoddie!!!! soooooo exciting! do you feel the weight on your shoulders to get the ball rolling again????? hehe

leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 9:10am
Hey Debs I'm feeling the same as you. At least bub is more engaged now, but the 12- 14 days for inducement is just torture isn't it? Especially with it being holidays!

When I went to the gym this morn so many people were saying 'so how long now?' and I was like TODAY! I really wanted to burst into tears every time someone asked. I very nearly picked up my bag and left! But then I decided to get on the treadmill and have a BIG hill walk, definitely felt like it did somethin, bub was feeling way low and lots of pressure, but when I stopped, that was it. Well I guess I just have to keep trying! Seeing MW tonight at 7.30 so hopefully something may have changed.

Noodle and Dagster Good Luck for the MW appts today.
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 9:46am
nictoddie - Good luck tomorrow hope all goes well.

Leash - Wow still going to the gym, I am getting sore just walking let alone trying to do a workout.

GL noodle and MW today my appointment is at 11am.

After that DH and I will do the last of the christmas shopping and have some lunch out.
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 9:52am
Morning all.

Hope all you ladies are good..

*Dances around*
Just won an auction for a Graco battery operated Swing for Sim...Ohhh girls you have to get one if you havn't already, They are soo awesome for bubz. I had one for Miss 4 when she was a baby and it made life soooo much easier.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 10:47am

morning everyone!

sorry ive just skimmed through the pages.....

zoe hope youre holding little Lily

big hugs Leash and debs-the day before i went into labour i tried mumof7s orgasm (lol), ate a really spicy curry and walked up and down a hill sideways-(one foot on the edge of foot path and one in the gutter).........hang in there

Hi roksana-Ane was a bit stand offish at first even had an attitude towards me......but now she wants to hold Maria and wont let go!........how long is it before the nipple pain turns into "sucking on your finger" feeling?

Hi everyone else!

[/url]
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 10:59am

Yup I will be the beginning of the ball rolling for you all lol, there is gonna be a rush on before xmas!!

Man leash what a women still going to the gym well done to you!
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 11:18am
Hi Everyone

Firstly GL for all the MW appointments today, I hope all the babies are making there way down and are more engaged. Remember that some people like my sister are told by their MW's that they are still along way off and then go into labour that night, you never know!!!!

Mo6 (well 7) - yay on winning the auction

Leash - good on you still going to the gym and I bet it gets to you when people keep asking so how long now, hang in there!

Nictoddie - GL for tomorrow How Exciting!!!!!

We had a MW visit this morning and Heidi has put on 110 grams, she is now 3250gms, she had lost weight on Monday down to 2950 from a birth weight of 3140 but has now put on, so that is really good for the first week. She drains each breast at every feed so I am not suprised!!! She is in bed at the mo so I am going to finally unpack my hospital bag LOL! and then we are going to the supermarket........it will be interesting, my Nana is coming with me so that should make it easier, fingers crossed!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) heres some more of those labour vibes, and I think its an order of orgasms, walks and curries all round!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 12:03pm
hi all

I heard from Zoe...she is still in one piece. She is at her DP's and there is no net there!!

she said nothing is happening with her yet...and she said Hi to all and Gud luck to Nic for tomorrow!!!

Gud luck for tomorrow Nic...what time are you booked in??

Sita - Gud to hear that Ane is adj to her little sister!!

Aimee - yay for gain weight!!! she sounds like she is doing really well.

Sending labour vibes to all who needs them!!

Oh and Mumof72b - your littke man is very cute!! when r u guys naming him??

oh and I lost 7 Kg since Jiah's birth and I only gained 6Kg!!!

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 1:21pm

hey aimee and roksana you guys are doing awsome on the weightloss front..........if only it were easy for someone who gained 34kgs to loose it just like that too-haha- ive jumped onto a healthy diet since baby so hope some fat drops off

yeay aimee for Heidi gaining weight. how are you finding BF? sounds good if she is draining each breast at every feed.

glad to hear supazo is fine

and dont worry about baby being engaged- 2hours before i had Maria her head was still bobbing around.

GL for MW appointments too

[/url]
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 1:48pm
Nice to hear Zoe is doing ok..............
Roskana I am booked in at 7am so hopefully I am first up fingers crossed should be holding a baby by midday so can't wait my feet are so sore and swollen I know they won't go down straight away but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel, I will txt Mumof 7 2be got her cell and she will update
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 2:04pm
*lurker in* Nictoddie - have you had a pre-admission appt? Just interested cos I have one at 12.30 on Monday and then have my c-section booked in for 11.30 the next day. *lurker out*

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 2:20pm
Hi everyone, still in one piece here. However I am feeling so much better today. Had an awesome sleep last night (even with 4 toilet stops) and woke up feeling 100% better.

Well done Aimee and Roksana on the weight loss. You both must be yummy mummies now
Mrshouse, I've gain about 24kg and I was overweight to start with as well, so maybe after this bubs arrives, we can support each other with weight loss thing

Good luck for the ladies with mw appointments today!

Leash, it's frustrating with people asking how long now etc, etc. I've stopped answering the home phone and poor DH is screening calls, thank goodness for caller ID.

I got the last of my xmas shopping done today and everything is wrapped and under the tree, so hopefully bubs will get the hint (probably not though, being a male and all, hehe).

Hope everyone is having a good thursday.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 3:12pm
Yummy Mummy???? LOL far from it!!

I dont know how I lost the weight tho.....I am not on a diet and because of CS not doing any exer either...?

But the extra skin and my lovely overhang is just hopefully that will dissapear soon....

WOW Nic you will have yr little man tomorrow...how exciting!!!!

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 4:09pm

wow nic must be so exciting for you to know your little boy will be here tomorrow

Debsb that sounds great-i need a weightloss buddy-ive been lurking in the weightloss thread on and off and boy they can exercise! makes things so exciting when pressies are all wrapped under the tree.

roksana i like to think that overhang is another one of a mothers badge!

where is everyone today...............looking after babies

[/url]
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 4:35pm
it's exciting and nerv racking all at the same time hehe but so over it as most of you gals are too and will be please to have my body back this wee guy has been such a wriggler this past week
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 5:08pm
hello...Sita you haveseen me right?? If any one needs to loose weight its ME!!!

But quite honestly I cant be bothered to think about it at the mo...the fact that I cant get b/fast, lunch in me in time or even a proper B/fast and lunch ....should (hopefully) see me loose some weight.....on the other hand...the fact that I am kinda munching on chocolate and cookies shouldnt help at all.....

Cant wait to hear from you Nic ....wishing you a gud and complication free CS. Wooo Hooo our next DEC baby!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 356357358359360 443>