FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 357358359360361 443>
Author
BeckyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeckyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 6:00pm
Afternoon, thought id pop in quickly.. always seems to be quickly these days..

Our gorgeous wee caitlin is doing really well.. we even went out today to get the last of our christmas shopping done, home in time for her to finish her sleep and get fed though. Havent been out when I need to feed her yet though! or change any nappies hehe so will see how that goes!

Have a busy weekend coming up, 21st on friday night, goign to friends on saturday night and then christmas party on sunday not sure if we'll get to all of them!

hope you ladies are all hanging in there, take care, gotta run, crying baby hehe
Sponsored Links

Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 6:57pm
Ohhhh- good luck for tomorrow Nictoddie!! How exciting!!

Just a quick visit.....think we may even try the sex thing tonight. DH will think Xmas has come early!!

TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 7:10pm
Evening everyone,

Went to MW and had a temp since mine had been at the hospital all night, she still hasnt moved 3/5 engaged again grrr, move baby I dont want you to be too late. Next MW is on Tuesday

DH and I went shopping at Albany mall this morning, man it was packed, I just have one present to get now so at least that is all over with, all I need to do is go to the supermarket on Tuesday and get food for Christmas day oh and go to end of year lunch at work hehe free food.

DH mum is arriving on Wednesday still not fully prepared for her arrival, but I am not prepared for bubs arrival.

to everyone.

(((((((((((((((((((Labour Vibes)))))))))))))))))))) come on bubs we need more births.

Glad to hear Zoe is alright.
kazgirl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 7:56pm
Hi guys!!

One day overdue now and I just want this baby out!!

Anyone got any tips?? I need all the help I can get to get this baby, all 10 pound 8 of it, out!!!

Hope everyone is going well, both with their new babies and their impending labours.
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 8:10pm

Evening Girls

Please dont get me started on the weight thing, LOL....I am overweight also so Roksana, Aimee and Shenah you are legends to lose so much weight so quickly. I just have to think about food and I gain a kilo or 3...

Glad Zoe is Ok....

Debs thats great your feeling better today. Things might be on the move now. Just keep positive hun and remember that bubs has to come out, He cant stay in there forever.... It wont be long now....

Nic how are you feeling about tomorrow, YAY another bubba on the way, I've changed my ringtone for my tx's so it's nice and loud so I dont miss any important tx's especially your tx Nic....

My feet are still really swollen, I was hoping I'd have ankles again by now but it's not the case at the moment, LOL....

Heres some more labour vibes for everyone who wants them ((((((((((((((((((((((((   ))))))))))))))))))))....

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 8:15pm
HI guys!

lol bout sex kiwibubs DH and i were talking bout that tonight haha

*hugs* kazgirl dont know if things to get things going really work but could be worth a go over the other page are some things the others did and then went into labour so could definatly be worth a try and far out is bubs 10lb8?

I had MW today too and bubs is well down...between 1-2/5ths engaged i thought it felt like it was gona drop out (if only hahaha) but also with the pressure and pain on my pelvis i though it must have gone down further so all is good

sending you move down Arianne vibes dagster!

hi everyone else

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 8:16pm
ooooh and good luck for tomorrow Nic!!!

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 8:20pm
Thanks for the vibes Noodle.

I have no idea how much bubs weights.

Come on babies come out!
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 9:46pm
thanks everyone, feeling a little nervous, and omg I forgot to go and have my pre op bloods done so had to ring midwife and she rang back and said if I go up to del suite they would do them so had to do the mad dash up at 8.30 man what a dick, and have found out I am first up so should be in theatre by 8am man exciting hehe, am ready so blocking out the stuff I wish to not think about, hoping to be home sunday so will be looking forward to see some more babies born on the list
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 9:48pm
All the best tomorrow Nic!!!  Will be lurking for news.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 10:02pm
Good luck Nic!!! Wishing you a quick and uncomplicated CS. I hope your little one kicks off the next round of babies.

Well I've done curb walking for the last 2 nights and might have to try mumof7's advice, hehe. Tried it earlier in the week, but maybe it will work now

Kazgirl, I know exactly how you feel. It must be a baby free week this week, well until tomorrow.

Wishing labour vibes (((()))) to all who need them (I wonder if it works if I send them to myself, hehe) and hey, it's only 7 sleeps to Santa

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 7:41am
Good luck today Nic, cant wait to hear the news.

My belly is all red and rash looking, I woke up to having a massive stratch session OUCH!!!! Luckly I had some cream near the bed to put on.

Also my bump hurt when I moved last night, must be the way I was sleeping then moving into another position.

I am getting so over pregnant now, everything bad seems to be happening to me now grrrr. I just cant wait to get these stretch marks better and hopefully gone.
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 8:51am
Morning all.

Not much happening here, but I finally got to sleep 3 hrs in my own bed last night YAY..Hopefully now I'll be able to sleep more in the bedroom.

Good luck Nic, hopefully by now everything is all done and you have your little man in your arm's.. (Ithink she said she was first up for this morning and was having the CS at 8am)...

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 9:16am

Morning Girls

Good Luck Nic... Look forward to the update...

I hope all you preggy ladies are feeling good today.....

& hows all the new bubbas and Mummies doing? My son only woke up once this morning so that was nice, I hope he keeps it up...Ooooo and I got a smile out of him also, It was beautiful, but as it happens I didnt have my camera on hand...He's becoming very alert also and he can hold his head and turn from left to right....One thing he does tho is roll his eyes and my DD8 says that it scares her, LOL... She calls them scary eyes...

Well just waiting for update from Nic....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 9:35am
sub.z 2nd will be finding out?
Sunshine08 7th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
MissCassie 8th
bubnumber2 9th ITS A GIRL
DebsB   15th ITS A BOY -CWH
Kiwigirrl   16th ITS A GIRL
Kazgirl 17th Its going to be a surprise
leash 18th Its going to be a surprise CWH
nictoddie [B19th elective c due]26th ITS A BOY . Palmerston North "Sam (Samuel)"
SupaZo 21st ITS A GIRL!! NSH "Lily"
Noodle 22nd Its going to be a surprise NSH
Jayne 28th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
deafbutterfly 29th ITS A GIRL Middlemore Hospital then Botany
DK 29th ITS A BOY
Dagster 30th ITS A GIRL NSH "Arianne Zoe Paige"
kiwibubs 31st ITS A GIRL Auckland Hospital
Kirsty_Poo 31st will be finding out
Huntd Induction date? will be finding out ?

Babies Arrived

18th Nov (30th Nov) - Motherof6, Simeon, 2.47kg, 3:05pm
28th Nov (10th Dec) - Roksana, Jiah, 3.2kg, 10pm
2nd Dec (5th Dec) - A_man_durr, Olivia Jewel, 8lb6, 2:01pm
6th Dec (15th Dec) - Dramateyz, Jacob Rueben, 2.68kg, 3:19am
6th Dec (23rd Dec) - Wanamonkey, Teghan, 6lb4, 6:18am
8th Dec (2nd Dec) - SoltaireDiamond, Aurora Lucy Anne, 8lb5oz, 6.56am
8th Dec (6th Dec) - BeckyB, Caitlin Jane, 9lb10, 10:03pm
10th Dec (20th Dec) - Aimstar1, Heidi Nicole, over 6lb, 1.18pm
11th Dec (25th Dec) - Mellybelly Caleb James, 7lb11oz, 5pm
11th Dec (5thDec) - Mrshouse, Maria Neve, 8lb 6oz, 5.30pm
11th Dec (9th Dec) - Phat_Cat, Rylan David William, 8lb8oz, 11:20pm
13th Dec (12th Dec) - Mumof72B, Gorgeous wee man, 8lb1oz, 6:41pm

Just brought this foward coz we will be adding on today sometime....
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 9:36am
Hope we hear from Nic soon!

MO72B- Your little man sounds delicious!

My hips woke me up last night, aching from all the weight of lying on my side I think. Will give a walk around Western Springs a go today, once DH comes home from work. It will be so nice to have him here, killing time with me, over the next week or so.

No baking today- think I will watch some movies on MYSKY and then try to have a nap this afternoon.

Good luck to all those waiting......hopefully Nictoddie starts a trend!
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 10:02am

Hi KB, I hope you find a more comfy position to sleep in from now until bubs comes...Your so lucky to have nice places to go for walks... I used to live down bannerman rd western springs & I used to go for walks down at the park also, Theres nowhere here in tauranga for nice scenic walks.

Still no update yet from Nic....

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 10:14am
I have lost my baking flare, my scones never come out right, I am not sure what I am doing wrong . Might give it another try, will be nice for afternoon tea warm cheese scones hmmmmm.

There is so nothing on Sky at the moment, I am watching Broken Arrow then ill watch the Wedding Singer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 11:47am

NEW'S JUST IN...

WE WELCOME SAMUEL, @ 10.13am weighing in @ 9lb 7oz, He is just lovely and fair like his big Sis....

Yay huge Congrat's to Nic & family, And a very special Welcome to the World Baby Samuel......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 11:50am

sub.z 2nd will be finding out?
Sunshine08 7th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
MissCassie 8th
bubnumber2 9th ITS A GIRL
DebsB   15th ITS A BOY -CWH
Kiwigirrl   16th ITS A GIRL
Kazgirl 17th Its going to be a surprise
leash 18th Its going to be a surprise CWH
SupaZo 21st ITS A GIRL!! NSH "Lily"
Noodle 22nd Its going to be a surprise NSH
Jayne 28th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
deafbutterfly 29th ITS A GIRL Middlemore Hospital then Botany
DK 29th ITS A BOY
Dagster 30th ITS A GIRL NSH "Arianne Zoe Paige"
kiwibubs 31st ITS A GIRL Auckland Hospital
Kirsty_Poo 31st will be finding out
Huntd Induction date? will be finding out ?

Babies Arrived

18th Nov (30th Nov) - Motherof6, Simeon, 2.47kg, 3:05pm
28th Nov (10th Dec) - Roksana, Jiah, 3.2kg, 10pm
2nd Dec (5th Dec) - A_man_durr, Olivia Jewel, 8lb6, 2:01pm
6th Dec (15th Dec) - Dramateyz, Jacob Rueben, 2.68kg, 3:19am
6th Dec (23rd Dec) - Wanamonkey, Teghan, 6lb4, 6:18am
8th Dec (2nd Dec) - SoltaireDiamond, Aurora Lucy Anne, 8lb5oz, 6.56am
8th Dec (6th Dec) - BeckyB, Caitlin Jane, 9lb10, 10:03pm
10th Dec (20th Dec) - Aimstar1, Heidi Nicole, over 6lb, 1.18pm
11th Dec (25th Dec) - Mellybelly Caleb James, 7lb11oz, 5pm
11th Dec (5thDec) - Mrshouse, Maria Neve, 8lb 6oz, 5.30pm
11th Dec (9th Dec) - Phat_Cat, Rylan David William, 8lb8oz, 11:20pm