FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue September 2009!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 437>
Author
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 7:43pm
Shaz I am praying that its just implantation bleeding your getting. And I agree with Sheza, its more that your levels are doubling every 48 hours.

lol Mel
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Sponsored Links

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 11:00pm
Easy for you to laugh chick, you trying lugging these things around all day

Sh_az, fingers crossed that bubs is playing silly buggers and all is fine and dandy and its getting nice and cosy in there.

fallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 9:13am
Hey ladies. I'm tentatively joining you. Had BFPs the last three mornings in a row and one last night too. Depending on which site I look at I am due somewhere between 7 - 10 September.
amykt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amykt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 9:15am
Congrats Fallen that is awesome! What wonderful news - congratulations!
fallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:25pm
Thank you amykt.

I guess the next thing to do is make an appointment to see the doctor. What happens there? First pregnancy bloods etc?

When I was pregnant with my daughter I didn't find out until I was 7 weeks pregnant. I did my test at the midwife's centre. The midwife who did the test became my midwife. So no having to look around for midwifes etc. Not really sure of what to do from here.
amykt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amykt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:37pm
haha I'm as clueless as you fallen! I rang the doctor when I thought I was pregnant and they said that I could go down and get it confirmed with one of their pregnancy tests which I did. The nurse then said that the doctor would see me when I was 6 weeks which is on Tuesday which is my first appointment. I guess I'll find out everything then!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 4:53pm
Happy New Year Everyone

Yay Fallen!!! Thats awesome news Congratulations. I'll add you to our growing list. Will you be finding out what your having?

Today Ive been getting waves of Nausea again, which is kinda cool IYKWIM.

September 2009 Due Date List

Amy - 1st Will be finding out!
Laurz_20 - 1st Haven't decided yet!
Rianna – 3rd Will be finding out!
Sh_az – 3rd Haven't decided yet!
Fallen - 7 - 10th TBC
RyanJacobsMum - Date TBC

star169 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 8:49pm
hi! can I join
found out I was preg on 29 dec and due about 5 september. first pregnancy so pretty nervous and new to all of this, but very excited.
fallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 9:45pm
Welcome and congratulations star169! Will you be finding out what you'll be having? We probably will be.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 9:46pm
Welcome Star169 and congratulations IVe added you to the list. Will you be finding out what your having?

September 2009 Due Date List

Amy - 1st Will be finding out!
Laurz_20 - 1st Haven't decided yet!
Rianna – 3rd Will be finding out!
Sh_az – 3rd Haven't decided yet!
Star169 - 5th
Fallen - 7 - 10th TBC Will be finding out!
RyanJacobsMum - Date TBC

Edited by rianna08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 10:28pm
Well ladies, Im super excited!!! I am finally getting some symptoms - sore boobs . My nipple area is quite sensitive I will probably regret it but for now Im happy I have something going on lol

fallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 9:04am
Werhoo for symptoms! lol

I've had sore boobs for a week, but they're normal AF symptoms for me. Actually *prods them* , they don't feel as sore today as the past few days. I've felt soooo tired in the early evening the past two nights that I've slept for a few hours. That isn't going to work well when I go back to work on Monday.

I have a 10 year old DD. I am undecided when to tell her. DF thinks we shouldn't tell anyone until after a scan. (20 weeks????)
HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 10:36am
*lurk*

Fallen - you can get a dating scan if your GP is open to the idea, they usually prefer it to be at the 6 week point or slightly later. The next one after that is 12 weeks, then 20.

*end lurk*
Mama to two earth walkers & two angels.

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

Next Slingbabies! Meet - Friday 4th May !!
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 1:17pm
Hi all,

Sorry I'm lurking but I'm really hoping I end up in this thread - I'm only 4DPO but had a nausea wave this morning (think I'm just being hopeful)

Anyway congrats to you all and sending lots of sticky vibes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 1:17pm
Fallen if you want to wait till the scan I'd do it at the 12 week one. 20 weeks is a long time to wait to tell her, she will probably notice a growing tummy before then too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 1:18pm
Hehe good luck Bunny

Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 1:46pm
Thanks Rianna
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 6:28pm
Ok im getting constant cramps not bad just a dull ache. Anyone have this? Ive had these pains since I found out I was preg.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 8:32pm
Ive been getting the odd AF kinda cramps. But nothing that is concerning me. And Im sorry for your loss of you wee man

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:31am

Originally posted by Laurz_20 Laurz_20 wrote:

Ok im getting constant cramps not bad just a dull ache. Anyone have this? Ive had these pains since I found out I was preg.

*lurking*

I had this about the same stage of pg...ended up in hospital as the cramps got *quite* bad..... I was so sure I was gonna have another mc!  Turned out my HCG was rising fine and it was just bubs settling in. I think it's quite common so try to relax (I know it's HEAPS easier to say than do!). I believe the thing you have to watch out for is bleeding AND cramping at the same time.....

Good luck, I'm sure it will be fine.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 437>