FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYoung mums living in wgtn/kapiti coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2009 at 5:25pm
Rory is having his dinner so i have some time to reply haha.

Now to find where i was upto lolz

Oh that really is diff, never heard of a name from Finland! I dont think it sounds Indian either.

Haha sounds a bit like my MW lolz. But just cos of the heavy bleeding and me being Rhesus neg she thought it would be safer.

Um i think i stayed 2 nights or 3 and a half days lolz. I only left cos i felt comfortable with BF and just wanted to be home lolz. I could have stayed longer though.

Haha my mum had a dream about the name Riordon haha. Mum is into crystals and gaurdian angel stuff lolz
Sponsored Links

Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:50pm
Hey girls just wanted to let you know we have a new addition

Baby Jarvi arrived safely yesterday at 10.50pm after a VERY fast labour!! I think it was less then 5hours including pushing. He weighs a very healthy 8lb 10oz! And is just perfect according to Berg hehe.

But she did it all by herself just like we knew she would

Anyway just thought i would let you girls know
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:27pm
Yay for Berg!!! That's awesome, as I know from reading her posts on the pregnancy forum she wasn't so keen for induction. And wow, how lucky having such a short labour!

Edited by escadachic

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:36pm
Woohoo go Berg!! Thanks for the link Kelly btw

Can someone tell Berg huge congrats and we're all so stoked it wasn't induction?? Can't wait to read the birth story!
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:36pm
WOW awesome quick birth!!
CONGRATS ON THE NEW ARRIVAL BERG!! And all by yourself just like we knew ya would!!

Cant wait to one day soon meet your lil man, maybe you can share your birth story with me and the other kapiti mummies whe your up to it!

CONGRATS AGAIN

CHEM 6/12+
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:57pm
Congrats on the healthy baby boy Berg!!!

Berg19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berg19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:09am
Hey girls! Thanks for all the congrats

We came home yesterday morning, with out either of us having barely any sleep and me starving cause hospital food is crap! I told them they don't cater well for BF mum's, serving up ice-cream and choc sauce etc! No fruit or veg. Tisk tisk! Neeway..

Had a really good,smooth fast labour which im stoked about! Contractions started about 4 i think, just minor ones and then kept getting stronger and real close together but were all different lengths so didn't really think much of it! At 9 called Mw after waters broke at 8.15 n things started getting stronger. was in the bath when she turned up, she didn't bother doing an internal and just left me be. Then bam! She left and things started getting pretty intense, and i remember being on the floor at about 10.15 saying i really want to push and mum saying to me, no, don't push! Your not ready. At that time we got in the car, wel i tried but that was the worst trip of my life! The whole time i was trying so hard not to push, then we finally got there and got into the room and said to my MW i really want to push, so got on the bed and his head was nearly out! then it was a couple more and he was out

It was amazing, and not to painful! Can you believe i started writing this at 2am and have only just finished! Sorry if i don't make sense i've had no sleep!
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:00am
Hey Berg!

Wow what an awesome story to tell Jarvi!! Sounds like the perfect labour!!

Hospital food is disgusting!! But i wasnt offered ice cream and choc sauce haha but i did have flavourless spag bol .

Hope you get some sleep soon!!!
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:50pm
Congratulations Berg!

(Sorry, I have been lurking here quite a while now)

What an awesome birth story. So similiar to mine bringing back so many memories.
Hope you enjoy the time while Jarvi is still little as they honestly grow up far too fast. (Not that they are any less enjoyable as they get older)

Mmmm Icecream and Chocolate Sauce.......

Berg19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berg19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:30am
Thanks Daizy :)

Girls should we try and set a date to meet up later this month?? Can't wait to get out and about n 2 meet u all!
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:34pm
Yes definately!!!! I cant wait to see all the baby animals oh and to meet you guys too hehe
Berg19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berg19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:40am
haha i think we might be the only ones Aithne! Nicole and Nicola????? Keen?

I say.. hw bout next sat? Hopefully the baby animals r still little! haha im looking forward to my fave ice-cream! And getting my boobs out in public lol its quite funny because i thought i would never be able to breastfeed in public but now i find it quite funny how uncomfortable it makes some people!

Was going to take Jarvi for a walk today, but not looking promising!
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:35pm
Haha come on girls??? I would love to meet you all!!

Oh if anyones after prices here is the link

Next sat sounds good to me. but do you mean the 21st or the 28th??

Haha it is pretty funny when people get all embarrased!

So was I but decided to stay home and do some tidying up instead haha
MummyOfTwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyOfTwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 2:16pm
Hiiya

Im a young mummy of two little girls who are almost two, and almost 1 month. Im 19 from the hutt valley area if anyone wants to chat/meet up with your kids feel free to message me!
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:35am
Hey chick!!

Im definately up for a meet up/play date! I have one little boy aged 9months now and im 18 from Porirua
Berg19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berg19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 2:02pm
Weeeeeeeee i want a baby's xmas party! haha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:44pm
WOOP! I can now meet up with you all and not feel like a poser!!

I still cant believe it but im UTD!!!

CHEM 6/12+
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2009 at 3:16pm
congrats I'm so happy for you!!
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:46pm
Congratulations Nic!!!!! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months and beyond!

I am just a wee bit confused you are celebrating the end of your marriage?!?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:50pm
haha the end of our second year of marriage lol

Edited by Nic_88

CHEM 6/12+
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>