FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedabout me and my baby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: about me and my baby
    Posted: 21 October 2006 at 9:59pm
Hay my name is Dianna I live in P.N i
am 24 years old and have a cute baby name
hayley she is 16 months now. gets into every
thing

Edited by _
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 10:00pm
lolol, diana, your name hasn't come up
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 10:02pm
hi and welcome to oh baby
_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 10:09pm
thanks this is my 1st time being on here
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 10:15pm
Welcome wow there seem's to be alot of PN Mum's here.
Deborah Mum to:

_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 10:28pm
yip there is so whats every one been up to hayleys alseep at lats she been crying for like 3hrs with her teeth poor gril.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 10:29pm
Hey debs you're on late..   Yep There's alots of Palmy Mums, Diana used to be my neighbour when i lived in the little upstairs flat.. Ayja and Hayley are 12 days apart. WE have just been talking our way trhough the signing in and posting process. lol

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 10:30pm
And debs.. when are you coming back for a visit so we can catch up with you? I haven't even met Alan, he's getting so big.

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 10:33pm
not for ages our car is too small to travel with 2 and all their stuff. As fo being up late Mikey slept all day and so is having awake time and I have just done my dishes our stupid hot water clinder is broken so we have no hot wter,
Deborah Mum to:

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 10:36pm
yeah i hadn't planned on staying up, but mikes off at speedway so i am a lonely sad lady. lol. better hop off and go to bed soon.

_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 10:36pm
well im off to bed now talk to you all tomorrow nite nite
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 9:59am
Hi! Another Palmy mum!! I'm Aimee from Dannevirke and my little girl Hannah is one (today!).

Janine - do you go to speedway much? Sounds like Daniels dad is getting another saloon car so may see you there one night!!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 11:35am
hi aimee
_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 11:40am
im trying for a other baby at the mo lol
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 12:01pm
Nah i don't go to speedway at all any more - i used to when i was preg - i used to crew for Mike's dad - big preggy lady climbing up cleaning the cars - took care of my nesting well and truely - helped that his car was white anyway, so by the time it went out for each race, it was gleaming... such a futile effort!

Hey Di, you should go to the planing pregnancy part and have a talk to Jess.

_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 12:15pm
hay janine
how are you today? im good. Hayleys gone down for her sleep. yayyyyy it's a wet cold day today. Hows the girls today?
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 8:58pm
Hi Dianna and welcome I live in Palmy too (Milson) and have a 15 mo girl Briona with one older (Hannah) and another on the way already (Krystiana). Are you in some kind of playgroup? Briona has just cut some teeth, fortunately she doesn't cry very much (about teeth...) but it doesn't make her wake at funny times during the night sometimes.

After tea tonight I taught the girls how to play ring-a-ring-a-rosie and they loved it, complete with Briona mocking her on "all fall over" routine!!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 9:10pm
lol busy mum i live in Milson too by the airport!

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2006 at 6:22pm
I'm another Palmy mum. I've got my monster who is 2 1/2 years and i'm due with number 2 in Feb. I'm in Takaro, right by the Arena, I hear the speedway every Wednesday and Saturday night. I love it but DH doesn't. We so have to have a Palmy catch up.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2006 at 7:18pm
Yeah our first flat when we were teeny boppers was number 19 Pascal st.. the house they bowled to make that new carpark on the left of the stadium in front of marist. feels weird going past and our flat not being there. what a steal, was $85 a week rent, lol, and we split it between us. no wonder we were rich.

Anyway mike loved it, only 2 doors down from the stockies. I used to like it but got a bit bored going every weekend, hence why cleaning the cars was my fav pass time by the time ihad the girls. Would like to go again and prob wil this season as mike is driving in the boy racers - his dad built him a little civic to hoon in. Have to make sure he doesn't get broken.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>