FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10591060106110621063 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2017 at 8:01am
Mrs bee that sounds exactly like me. Wishing you all the best. This ttc business is rough.

Ajb so sorry to hear about your family hounding you. That must be really difficult to deal with and puts you in an awkward position.

Mrs m i totally get the breaking down sobbing thing. I did it at work yesterday, no one knew but i just had the worsr day yesterday and i am starting to worry big time if it will ever happen.

Afm i went to the doctor yesterday. She said it may be an anvoluntary cycle (?) Where i may not have ovulated. Did had a pos opk though so hmmm. Had bloods and just wait it out pretty much. Day 46 still no af. And my bloody tracking app says to activate pregnancy mode as im like 12 or 13 days "late" for my period.

I am starting to wonder if this is going to be a super long journey for us. My partner doesnt have any children ans its been 9yrs since i was pregnant so alot can change in that time. Feeling extremley down and upset lately. Have to keep thinking theres people out there worse off than me. Trying to be positive.

Big handfuls of baby dust to everyone!!!
Sponsored Links

Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2017 at 8:01am
Sorry to hear about all the questions AJB. I know how you feel. DH is really good at handling them. I am not. Our immediate family is actually pretty good. It's a lot of our "friends" that just badger the heck out of us. They've all gotten pregnant without trying or first try so have zero idea about the constant TTC thing. FX you're not out this month and get a BFP! We're really low on them around here!

I feel ya MrsMck, some times you're ok, other times you're not. I've been ok, and then this morning woke up and feel AF coming and basically want to curl in a ball and cry. Haven't told DH we're out this month yet, because I can't quite face it just yet.

Hope you're feeling a bit better today. Hope it makes you feel better knowing that there's others struggling as much!
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2017 at 1:47pm
All bloods bar one have come back. All normal. Just waiting for one last result.
Pleased but it doesn't explain why it's taking so lonh to conceive

Edited by AJB.Hess - 21 February 2017 at 1:48pm
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2017 at 5:28pm
I really hope that AF starts soon for you Sandme. I hope that the bloods can give you some answers and your doctor can put you on the right track so you can feel positively about the future. I know it's hard sometimes. 😞 It will happen for you, and then it'll all be worth it.

Miswe, I hope you are having a better day today. I think sometimes I just need a good cry before resetting myself for the month ahead.

I'm glad your bloods came back normal AJB! 🙂

Went to see my dtr today again and told him to do the referral up here in Auckland for now.... I think I'd just like to see what our options are sooner rather than later. Also bought some 'conceive plus' fertility lubricant. Probably won't do anything but might as well give it a go... nothing to lose at this point.
flyingduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2017 at 7:26pm
I've been reading a wee bit at times, I miss you guys still!! Lol. Life has bee a bit hectic though so haven't posted but I think about you guys and am still rooting for ya all!!!

Oxy, I always got yellow snotty cm in the TWW, regardless of if I even had a chance at BFP or not. Apparently it's a common progesterone thing, it is also very common in early pregnancy, and I certainly do still have it now, but I did have it plenty on normal cycles too, always after O.

Edited by flyingduster - 21 February 2017 at 7:27pm
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 4:03pm
Glad bloods came back normal AJB! It doesn't explain it, but at least there's no major problems so far!

I think that's a good idea MrsMck, you may as well get the ball rolling! I've tried preseed (obv no luck) but I think I might try it again this month, heard good things and I really don't have any EWCM to speak of so hopefully that might be the thing this month!

CD 1 here today, ultrasound tomorrow, will go for bloods on friday. Sending DH for semen analysis on Sat.

Nice to hear from you flyingduster! Hope you're well.
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 8:01am
Cycle day 1 for me. Finally got AF. Already in agony with cramping lol. Glad its arrived though.

Ajb good to hear your results were clear. Although sometimes you wish something would be wrong so there could be a reason.

Mrs m wouldnt hurt to get everything underway. Hope the lubricant helps! You just never know.

Miswe you sound like you have everything all under control. Hope everything goes well and you get some more clarity.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 8:59am
Thanks Sandme.

Glad AF has finally arrived, it's good when you can move on and start a new cycle finally! Are you going to start temping this cycle?
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 10:39am
So glad to hear AF arrived Sandme! Hope this cycle is nice to you. Xx

I'm CD2 today. AF arrived a day late (I'm blaming the vitex). Think I might start temping tomorrow again. It was nice having a break though.

I hope all the testing goes well for you Miswe and you can get a BFP this month! Are you taking/doing anything this month?

Nice to hear from you flyingduster. Hope everything is going smoothly for you.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 1:33pm
Temping is good for knowing what's going on! I think I find it more stressful to not temp... though I think maybe after O I might stop, I know AF is due 14 days after O and there's not a lot temps can tell me once it's comfirmed!

Ultrasound came back with everything perfect, so nothing amiss with that one. Bloods tomorrow, semen analysis for DH next week.

I was going to use preseed again, other than that probably nothing else I can do. Follow a healthy diet, cut out coffee and alcohol, exercise. Thinking of adding Maca as a supplement, but have to go and get some, might take evening primrose oil again to see if that helps with the EWCM this month. Otherwise not sure. Giving myself till tomorrow to be a miserable blubbering mess before I pick myself up again and charge on.

How are you doing MrsMck?
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 2:31pm
I agreee with Miswe, temping is great to see what is happening and conirming O. I have been temping until O is confirmed then take a break in the tww. I usually temp a day or so before AF is due so I get some warning to when she is going to arrive.
Glad to hear everything is good with scan miswe. No pcos, no endo...all positive things.

AFM, I'm putting me at 9dpo, very sore boobs and tiredness (unsure if it's anything or the fact its been so bloody hot at night and sleep isnt as easy). I'm not holding out hope but a little part of me wants to get my hopes up too. Too early to test. And I think I will just wait for AF to arrive.....like she always does.
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 3:52pm
Also a bit demoralising, I just realised that all those that were active on this forum when I joined have now all had their bfp's.
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 5:19pm
If it makes you feel any better AJB I'm not officially on my 12th cycle of TTC. Not an anniversary I wanted. 😥

Fingers crossed for you AJB! You never know, it might just be your month this month!

So glad that the ultrasound came back all clear Miswe! I took Maca for about 4 months but didn't notice anything different so gave up taking it. I used the powder in my morning smoothies.

I'm doing okay today. AF is almost over. It came hard and fast this month, but I got off pretty lucky as didn't get any cramping. 😊 Had a really good gym session yesterday and that seems to have improved my mood. The kitten cuddles have been helping too. 😺
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 5:20pm
It's hard to know what's a symptom right. I'm really really really crossing my fingers that you get your BFP AJB! Few more days to go!

Definitely a good thing that it didn't show up any major worries. Though she did say they still can't rule out endo, as nothing but a laparoscopy can. But we're not at that stage yet. She did mention I had quite a thin endometrial lining, so it'll be interesting to see what my estrogen levels come back like. Low estrogen causes a thin lining which decreases chance of pregnancy. So that might be something there.

If it makes you feel better AJB I was lingering before I started posting and I think we've been trying the same amount of time! I know how you feel though. Also when I read online about others struggles they've taken so long to TTC as they've had a miscarriage or chemical. Not that I would ever wish that on anyone but at least there's an explanation! We've just been trying without a whisper of success for this whole time :/
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 5:23pm
Yea I put it in my cart online then deleted it... I might go have a few sessions of acupuncture and I might ask them about it.. I don't know, I don't want to waste loads of money on things that aren't going to work!

Glad you're having a good day today MrsMck! It does slowly get better after the initial disappointment!

Edited by Miswe - 23 February 2017 at 5:23pm
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 5:58pm
I want to temp but also unsure as i want to try and not get really invested or obsessed with it. it has been quite hard emotionally as im such an emotional person anyway and my mindset isnt in the right space. So im tossing up. Ive also never temped before so dont know how to chart it to make out what to look out for!
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2017 at 8:00am
I'm quite the same personality wise, and find that temping settles me a bit, just because in the TWW you know what's going on. Around O it can be a bit confusing though!

In terms of charting - Fertility friend is pretty amazing, as it detects O for you. Basically I have an alarm set for 6am every morning, it goes off, grab the thermometer and take my temp and go back to sleep till it's time to get up. The thermometer has a memory so when I get up I just check my temp and put it into fertility friend. FF does all the graphing and detects O for you.

Not saying you should be doing but there's some info for you re. the charting bit!
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2017 at 10:25am
Thanks miswe. Nice to know im not alone in my crazy emotional state lol. Do you use the ff app or is it a website. I downloaded the app and it looked so confusing and complex. Am i too late to order thermometer and start tracking whilst i have af?
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2017 at 10:59am
Hey everyone, I know i dont post much in here yet, but I have a question. AF is due today but hasnt arrived, but i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped got a decent blob of EWCM.. But i tested yesterday  and it was totally stark white. absolutely no hint of a second line at all. with an FRER.

I'm sure that there isnt much i can do other than test again or wait but just wondering if anyone has had this before. I cant remember what happened with previous pregnancies.
Thanks
Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2017 at 12:18pm
Are you 100% sure you O'd when you thought you did? Could you be O-ing late? I have heard ewcm is quite a positive sign for pregnancy. Or sometimes it's just one of those things that happen for no explanation to mess with our minds and emotions.
I have a mid height and soft cervic today with very thin but still creamy cm. Teeny streak of ewcm so I'm quite confused now too. I stopped temping after O (after 3 high temps) so I really hope that was O and I'm not gearing up to O again!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10591060106110621063 1103>