FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10161017101810191020 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 10:16am
Hi everyone
Sorry to hear things havent worked out laurz. Bigs hugs to you.
Great hcg result seaside!
Welcome angelmummy. I'm sorry for your loss and hope you get your bfp nice and quick this time. When do you think you might test???
I'm feeling pretty down about this cycle. FF hasnt pin pointed ovulation for me yet but it will tomorrow i reckon for cd12. However i am certain that i ovd either cd9 or 10 by my cm and not on day 12. This would definately mean we bd too late so really am just waiting for af now. That will confirm what day i ovd in retrospect i guess. Really confused as to why i ovd so early. So i am somewhere between 2dpo and 5dpo. At least this will be a short cycle and i wont have too long to wait to try again.
Oh and bonnie had a peak at your chart and its looking really good. When are you testing!!!!

Edited by mizpix - 24 August 2016 at 10:20am
Sponsored Links

AngelMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 10:45am
Hi mizpix, thank you Smile

I tested yesterday morning and got a BFN. Didn't test this morning - think I might wait and see if AF comes this avo/tonight and maybe test again tomorrow morning. 
Will mean I am now on CD32. Last month was 26 days and the month before 31. A bit all over the place!
If no success this month I'm going to buy a BBT thermometer and some pre-seed, as I'm not sure when I ovulate to be honest.

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so down about this cycle Unhappy
It's such a precise process isn't it?!
Rin007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rin007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 11:58am
Welcome AngelMummy - so sorry that you had to go through the loss of your wee girl. I really hope the next part of your journey is everything you hope it to be.

Mizpix - when do you usually OV? Like how much earlier was this month than usual? Bit of a frustrating feeling when you kinda know you're out for the month aye? Still, I also kinda like the feeling of a fresh month to make new efforts in :-)

CD4 for me today and it's a strange feeling knowing that we're unlikely to have a chance to BD at the right time this cycle - we've been staying in my parents home while they have been away overseas for 6 months (while we build our new home) but they are back next Tuesday and our new home is still at least 5 or 6 months away from being finished, so we'll be living here with my parents for a while. Not exactly the environment for making a baby (it's a small house)! We'll do what we can if we have a chance, but it's sort of a relief in a way to know that the pressure is off for this month. Will try and find a house sit for next month and get back into things as I hate the thought of too many months going by without trying (the fact that I'm turning 36 in November seems like a huge scary factor to me....all that you read about how fertility drops off after 35 sure doesn't help!)
flyingduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 2:48pm
Welcome Angelmummy! Wow, what an emotional ordeal to go through, I cannot imagine.... And I imagine another pregnancy will be a big deal too and probably stressful, but I hope upon hope it is all worth it to have your own baby home in your arms. Xxx

Mizpix, your cm might have been off?? I thought the peak cm days were a day or so before actual ovulation, perhaps to encourage those swimmers to be ready and waiting when the egg is dropped!?? I hope it all works for you anyway!!

Rin, we lived for 6 months with my in laws, and yes bd was minimal but we still managed it!! I was pregnant at the time though so it wasn't purposeful bd... Lol. Good luck, and enjoy your month off anyway!

Well I'm pretty sure this twinge at my right hip all day today might be ovulation, and we bd yesterday so heeeeeeres hoping!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 3:07pm
Hi and thanks Rin007 Smile
Gah, I can't even imagine trying to BD in my parents house! hehe
Good idea about taking the pressure off yourselves I reckon!

Thanks and Hi to you flyingduster Smile
Yes, the thought of getting pregnant again fills me with huge amounts of anxiety and I know that the 9 months will be a
rollercoaster of emotions for sure!
But you are right, the prize at the end is so precious that it is totally going to be worth it.

Fingers crossed that your ovulation prediction is on point!
Kamile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 9:32pm
Today's List Wednesday 24th August

Rin007 - CD4
LillyPilly - CD14
mizpix - CD14
TinkaElle - CD28
Seaview - CD48
Marlene – CDXX
Kristy – CDXX
Widget - CDXX

AJB.Hess - 7DPO
Bonnie - 13DPO
Laurz - CD31 / 19DPO
AngelMummy - CD32

xox WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFPS LADIES xox

From4to5 Mrs K 2furkids Antheawren Mummystheword GEONC Lildudesez Nellennium ZethansMum Pookie Mummabear Brunettie86 Monkey15 MichelleBail Jes1018    Lola11 Mami Smith Muma21more Bellaz Indigo Blue    MountTaylor AJBird Kamile Seaside

EXPECTED DUE DATES:

From4to5 Mrs K 2furkids

Antheawren Mummystheword

GEONC Lildudesez Nellennium

ZethansMum Pookie Mummabear

Brunettie86    Monkey15 MichelleBail Jes1018 Lola11    

Mami Smith Muma21more Bellaz

Indigo Blue MountTaylor

AJBird Kamile Seaside

Ladies please announce your arrivals here. We can't wait to hear about the safe and happy arrival of your precious and long awaited babies xox
Congratulations from us and many happy days to you and your bundle
Kumeroa - girl 14/01/2014 4.9 kg
Baby V - boy 26/02/2014 3.5 kg
Southkiwi - boy 25/03/2014 3.6 kg
Nellennium - boy 07/04/2014
avidkeo - girl 22/4/2014
Pitter patter - boy 14/05/2014 8lb8oz
Tan - boy 16/05/2014 3.4 kg
Jessaroo - Emrick 13/07/14 9lb 4
Lease243 - Zoe Anne 20/07/2014
Dunson33 - Scarlett Jean 20/07/14
MrsImpatient - girl 20/08/14 3.2kgs
Leishamaree - Levi 27/08/14 9lb 6oz
animaxnz - Harley 18/11/2014 2.6kg
DJKaf - Alina Mae 21/02/2015
Binklemouse - Oscar 23/02/2015
Apfel84 - Lewis 19/04/2015 7lb 5oz/3.315kg
Talz - Kyle 05/05/2015 8lb3oz/3.7kg
Blest - Lucie 29/06/2015 9lb4/4.22kg
Keziah84 - Zethan 04/07/15 to 17/07/15, 7lb 2oz may you rest in peace
*Sara* - girl 01/01/2016 8lb8oz/3.86kg
KP06 - Theadora Rose 27/02/2016 9lb 3oz/4.18kg
nannikin - girl 01/05/2016

To all our beautiful ladies who have experienced loss, our hearts go out to you.
May you find solace here, hugs xox

Redtulip Storm11 x8 NzVeggie x3 Tan73 Westisbest a.girl x4 Alittleloopy Jessaroo Epictraveller Blondie23 Serenity2013 Dunson33 miss_bling Lease243 Leishamaree Oxy x2 fingersxd4#2 x3 ShannonMac x2 Talz Seaview Bubs2014 Phoofy heavenly.talker Soda *Sara* x2 Pepi-bebe x2 Nellennium x4 Kazper x2 Lesh
Kumeroa x3 2furkids Mummystheword Indigo Blue Hanger x1 twin angel Mami Smith MountTaylor Muma21more Rin007 Karenka
DD born Nov 2014
BFP Aug 2016 #2 due April 2017
Kamile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 9:34pm
Welcome AngelMummy - so sorry to hear of your loss, I truly can not imagine what that must have been like to go through. All the best on your journey, I have added you to the list
DD born Nov 2014
BFP Aug 2016 #2 due April 2017
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 7:54am
Well i have my ov confirmed on ff so "officially" 3dpo. If they are right I'm in with a chance so will see in a week to 10 days.
Rin... I'm sure you'll find a way to bd while at your parents... will just be like being a teenger again . In answer to your question my ov is generally day 14 to day 17 so day 10 or even 12 is quite a bit earlier. I suspect that the tummy bug i had around af has mucked it up although i would have thought that would have delayed ov if anything.
Have you tested angel mummy or did af show up?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 7:56am
Thank you Kamile Smile

Oooh, that's exciting - fingers crossed mizpix!

AF arrived yesterday avo! Boo! Cry
So now on CD2 today I guess.
BBT thermometer and preseed purchased online last night!
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 5:21pm
AngMummy, boo AF is here. Hope the charting goes well this month and you time everything to perfection! :)
My thermometer died (i stood on it) so now I have no idea of what my temps are doing and the 2ww is torture! 9dpo Ithink and dying to POAS, but I know the change of a BFP are slim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 9:31pm
Oh Angelmummy I'm sorry AF got you!!! Here's hoping the preseed and BBT help things along more for you next month!

Mizpix, eeeee it's exciting and nerve wreaking time now then!!! When do you intend to begin testing, or will you wait for AF to be late??

AJB, I reckon the later days of the TWWare a bit of torture hu!! Do you have many tests to use?? I'm likely to test at 9dpo just to allay myself, not to expect a BFP.

Afm I've been crampy and sore, my cervix has firmed up a bit, though I still have a fair amount of cm too. Going by all my symptoms I'm gonna say I Od yesterday. Of course I have no cycle so can't be sure so I'm still on O watch too, just in case, but I will do a test about 9dpo to tide me through to hopefully 11dpo.... Haha
Rin007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rin007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 10:25pm
Mizpix - I guess at least you can put your early OV down to something specific (ie. being ill). I had a slightly shorter than usual cycle this past one (I'm usually 27 days like clockwork, but only got to 26 days this time before AF arrived) so I might have a chat to my acupuncturist on Monday about what that might have been down to.

Boo for AF AngelMummy, but so nice to have a bit of a "plan" for the next round aye? I used Preseed when we got lucky conceiving DS, so I'm sure it does good things - haven't used it again this time around yet but might try it once we can really try again properly (as soon as we're out of my parent's house).

I don't know if it'd be better or worse not to know where I was up to in my cycle, without doing the BBT thing - the control freak in me reckokns it would be worse, but then it might be slightly less pressure? Even though we can't really make a good effort this month, I'm still charting - just in case we get opportunities ;-) I have managed to find someplace else to stay right around ov time next weekend - it's my son's 1st birthday party next weekend and my in-laws are coming from out of town. I mentioned to a friend how difficult they were being about booking accommodation to stay in, coz my parent's will have a full house already with my sister and her family plus me and hubby and our son, and she said that they could stay at her place, since they'll be away for the weekend. I quickly claimed her place for hubby and me instead, and the in-laws can stay at my parent's place...but now I think about it, I'm not sure how keen I'll be to BD at my friend's house while they are away....seems a bit creepy in a way? Still, I'm sure I'll get over that when I realise it'll be our one and only chance for September!!
Bonnie7725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 7:33am
Rin007. If I was your friend I would say go for it!

15 dpo /cd29. I should have had a drop in temp today and spitting but nothing. I have a ache that feels like period pains but nothing else. Creamy cm instead of spotting. Breasts a little tender but nothing major. Temp dropped below cover line last month the day before period started which should start tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I try so hard to keep the hope dampened down but it's getting the better of me.
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 8:07am
Omg bonnie your chart looks awesome... i dont know how you can not test. I would for sure!
Rin glad you have a bit of a plan to get bd in. Anything around ov puts you in with a chance. I'm sure your friend would say go for it!!!
Ajb not long till you'll test or af then. Its frustrating not to be able to check temps though. I just use a cheap old glass thermometer so theres always another handy if i break one.
Angelmummy so sorry to hear af arrived. Keep positive and time things to perfection this cycle. I love charting as you really know whats up with your cycle. ( With the exception being this month for me?!) I've done 6 or 7cycles over the years and you get quite a picture built up.
Flyingduster sounds promising for ov so fingers crossed for you.
As for me i as I'm not really sure what my cycle was up to i wont be testing till im 13 dpo going on ff ov date and temp must still be up so a wee way off yet. I'm not particularly confident this cycle anyway so will just take it as it comes
Bonnie7725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 8:13am
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 8:23am
Flyingduster I have 5 cheapy hpt's at home. So a few but not heaps, probs will try hold out until Sunday to poas. If I can! I have had no real 'twinges' or symptoms until last night when it felt 'weird' in my abdomen (cant really describe it better...maybe heavy is a better word) which is how I usually feel the day before AF. But no af today.
Bonnie....fingers and toes crossed for you! Quietly excited and hopeful for you.

Edited by AJB.Hess - 26 August 2016 at 9:09am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 10:02am
Thanks AJB! Smile
Woo hoo for no AF today! Let's hope she stays away!

Flyingduster and Rin, yes! It is exciting to have real plans in place for this month. 
I'm quite excited about charting and being able to properly track rather than just wing it and hope for the best.

Rin, totally go for it at your friend's house I reckon! She would be happy for you I'm sure!

Fingers crossed Bonnie and Mizpix! Dampening down the hope is too hard! It's all that's on our minds every month!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 2:39pm
Oh Rin that sounds hopeful having a chance, you totally have to take it!!! It only takes one sperm.... Lol!

Bonnie! Omg girl how can you not test!?? Lol. So excited for youuuuu.

Good luck MizPix

AJB, that's exciting! I know what you mean by heavy... It's not exactly bloating, it resembles a full bladder feeling but isn't... I've been feeling that since my guessed O date, so here's hoping its positive for you!! So many mammas have no symptoms so good luck for POAS!

As for me, I've decided to wait till Friday 2nd to test, I'll only be about 9dpo (guessing!) but I'm heading away camping that afternoon so I'll go bonkers all weekend if I don't test first. Then I should be ok to wait till FMU on Monday, which will then be 12dpo and more likely to show something... Theeeeeen either I should get BFP or AF that week. I'm gonna be upset if nothing comes still!!!!

AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 3:04pm
Yes! Exactly, and when I lean forwards I get little twinge of pain, it feels like I have a full bladder (but I dont). Could be nothing, hope its something!
Will let you know when I test, I am not getting hopes too high. First month TTC and all!
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 6:04pm
Ajb when i got pregnant last time i definately felt heavy in the lower abdomen and also a bit crampy a day or so before i got my positive. Like i get on first day of af but obviously there was no bleeding. Sounds positive good on you for holding off till sunday!
Its nice to have a group to chat with in here. Makes the waiting easier living vicariously through other people
Anyway to introduce myself i am 42 and dp is 36. I have a 6yo son from a prev relationship and he has a 4yo and now we'd like to complete our family with one together.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10161017101810191020 1103>