FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10311032103310341035 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2016 at 6:34pm
Yup quiet and boring over here at the moment as well! Just waiting for AF to turn up. Due on Sunday. Then baby making time in November! I'm totally addicted to temping now as well. Very cool to see that you've ovulated and it's all ok!
Sponsored Links

flyingduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2016 at 4:19pm
It is quiet here!!!

Omg yay for a heartbeat Bonnie!!!! So excited for you!

Lily. Good luck!!!!

MizPix, ugh!!! How frustrating!! Hugs.

AFM, I was expecting O on cd19, but it appears it came on cd17. Aaaand, do you remember hubby has been having trouble finishing since his med change? Well we bd, neither of us finished, he then masterbated over me to get to the peak and then we both finished in prime typical bd position. Lmao! ON THE DAY I Od! Close call, our only proper bd in like months, right when I Od. Haha. Sooooo, I'm in with a shot this month for a change. We shall see anyway, I'm not holding out huge hope, but I'm glad we have a plan b option that works when typical bd doesn't!

So I'm 5dpo now, I don't intend to test early, I have hope that I'll know one way or another soon enough. I had a crazy low temp yesterday which was odd, a bit early for typical implantation, but ya never know I guess.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2016 at 4:52pm
AF showed up today! 2 days early... So I must usually O on CD16 (usually I have a 30day cycle though 28 has happened before). Had a big dip in my temp yesterday/today so was expected. Going to keep temping this month to see when I O, also just bought preseed to try this month and of course some preg tests so I can test to my hearts desire with cheapies!
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2016 at 5:01pm
Also just changed my username - formerly NBFJ (it's a slow afternoon at work lol!)
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 9:34pm
Yay for getting the timing right, flyingduster!
Better luck this month miswe.
Lillypilly did af show or have you tested???
Have things got any clearer for you ajb?
Not sure where I'm at. Cd9 and minimal fertile cm and no libido??? Maybe the vitex is working as i sure dont feel like ov is imminent. Temps still quite erratic. Would be happy to get a cd12 ov so will just wait and see but hope i get my mojo back as its very hard to get pregnant if you dont want to bd!
ELM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2016 at 7:50am
Im going to join in here. Just started trying for our first this month and I'm currently on cd13 which ff is saying is ov day. I've been trying to temp but it random up and down Temps cause its never done at the same time. Is it better to stick to a time or just whenever you wake up?
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2016 at 11:21am
I've noticed you really need to temp at the same time. When I didn't Temps were all over the place. There is an equation to adjust your temp when it wasn't the same time but I don't know it. I just have a thermometer with memory so my alarm goes off and if it's not time to get up I just take me temp then go back to bed and enter it later
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2016 at 12:49pm
Hi mizpix, no nothing clearer. Cd30 today. I have started temping now to give me warning for AF. It drops to 36.2-36.3 the day AF comes so it's a really good warning. Currently at 36.75. Usually a 30-32 day cycle.
I'm questioning now because I didn't temp if I did O super late. But that would have made O on cd24/25. A week later than usual. Unlikely? Confused, definitely!
ELM my temps don't vary much between 3am and 6am. I can wake any time between then and my bbt isn't affected. I usually wake between 3am and 4am take my temp and pop therm back on bedside. Then read it when I get out of bed at 6.30am. If I sleep through until 6 it's still ok. If I wake later than 6 or have a super broken sleep my temps are unpredictable

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2016 at 6:56pm
Miswe, love the name change. Haha. Sorry AF has hit though. Xx

MizPix, here's hoping you get some great fertile signs and that sparks your libedo if nothing else!! I struggle with low libedo too, I thi k still breastfeeding doesn't help me....

Welcome Elm! For temping, it's best to take it after a solid block of sleep, SO if you wake at 4am, take it then, cos if you go back to sleep and take it again at 6, it may be a broken sleep from 4-6 or whatever and end up the broken sleep affecting it more than the timing!! As long as you've had some solid few hours, take it and record it. It looks WAY more up and down than the overall chart shows later on, so keep with it!!!

For me, I have really broken sleep cos I'm bed sharing and breastfeeding through the night, but we do *typically* have a reasonable sleep from around 12-1am until 3-4am, so I temp at that 3-4ish time, without setting any alarm. Yes, I can have widely swinging temps, but it STILL shows a definite shift upwards for O, so definitely still worth doing. I'll go find a pic of one of my charts to show you.

This was last month, you can see it was crazy up and down!! But FF still put crosshairs in, I then went back and disregarded a couple of the really high ones over the coverline just for my own benefit looking at it.

Afm, my temp this morning did a significant jump, and if it sustains up there it'll be a triphasic chart which is a good sign....! Nothing is for sure of curse, but I'm feeling really hopeful! Argh, I'm trying SO hard not to be too hopeful, cos I don't want the disappointment! But I'm totally excited. Sigh. I ordered some cheapie tests, they'll be here tomorrow. I'm catching my FMU tomorrow so I can test when they arrive.... Lmao! Argh, I'm obsessed. I'm symptom spotting everything. Most of them definitely are good signs, but of course we all know hat ANY sign can be a sign either way so I'm not actually expecting it. Just excited of the real possibility.
ELM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2016 at 8:23pm
Thank you all for your help. My husband wakes me up when he goes to work just after 7am so I'll just start taking it at that time. I did buy some ovulation test strips so that should help me to learn when it happens.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2016 at 11:23am
That sounds exciting flying duster! When is AF due?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2016 at 5:27pm
I'm 9dpo now, AF due at 14dpo. No show tests today so will try again tomorrow!
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2016 at 7:32pm
Good luck! Hopefully you see something tomorrow am!
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2016 at 8:07am
What were your temps today flyingduster? Looking triphasic??
Cd32 for me. AF due tomorrow. But first cycle off bc was 35days. So if no AF tomorrow I will try hold off until cd35 and if still no AF I will poas. No temp drop this morn so AF def won't arrive today. No symptoms yet either.
LillyPilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LillyPilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2016 at 10:25am
AF arrived Saturday so I'm CD5 today - nothing much else to report, we'll just keep trying.

Hoping to see some more BFPs on here soon :)
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2016 at 12:43pm
Very cool Lillypilly we're only a day apart - cd6 for me!

Have you POAS yet AJB? I totally wouldn't be able to resist!
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2016 at 2:57pm
If AF isn't here by the weekend I will. Predicted to arrive tomorrow.
My husband has now made me promise I'm never allowed to poas unless I am late and he is there to see the result.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2016 at 6:35pm
😂😂 it's so hard to resist so it's probably a fair call!
Kamile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2016 at 10:28pm
Today's List Wednesday 2nd November

LillyPilly - CD5
Miswe - CD6
Mizpix - CD12
ELM - CD16
Rin007 - CD48
Seaview - CDXX

flyingduster - CD26 / 10DPO
AJB.Hess - CD32 / 13DPO
NBfj - CD33 / 19DPO
Laurz - CD42 / 28DPO
Kiwimum - 31DPO

xox WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFPS LADIES xox

ZethansMum Pookie Mummabear Brunettie86 Monkey15 MichelleBail Jes1018    Lola11 Mami Smith Muma21more Bellaz Indigo Blue    MountTaylor AJBird Kamile Seaside AngelMummy Bonnie

EXPECTED DUE DATES:

ZethansMum Pookie Mummabear

Brunettie86    Monkey15 MichelleBail Jes1018 Lola11    

Mami Smith Muma21more Bellaz

Indigo Blue MountTaylor

AJBird Kamile Seaside

AngelMummy

Bonnie

Ladies please announce your arrivals here. We can't wait to hear about the safe and happy arrival of your precious and long awaited babies xox
Congratulations from us and many happy days to you and your bundle
Kumeroa - girl 14/01/2014 4.9 kg
Baby V - boy 26/02/2014 3.5 kg
Southkiwi - boy 25/03/2014 3.6 kg
Nellennium - boy 07/04/2014
avidkeo - girl 22/4/2014
Pitter patter - boy 14/05/2014 8lb8oz
Tan - boy 16/05/2014 3.4 kg
Jessaroo - Emrick 13/07/14 9lb 4
Lease243 - Zoe Anne 20/07/2014
Dunson33 - Scarlett Jean 20/07/14
MrsImpatient - girl 20/08/14 3.2kgs
Leishamaree - Levi 27/08/14 9lb 6oz
animaxnz - Harley 18/11/2014 2.6kg
DJKaf - Alina Mae 21/02/2015
Binklemouse - Oscar 23/02/2015
Apfel84 - Lewis 19/04/2015 7lb 5oz/3.315kg
Talz - Kyle 05/05/2015 8lb3oz/3.7kg
Blest - Lucie 29/06/2015 9lb4/4.22kg
Keziah84 - Zethan 04/07/15 to 17/07/15, 7lb 2oz may you rest in peace
*Sara* - girl 01/01/2016 8lb8oz/3.86kg
KP06 - Theadora Rose 27/02/2016 9lb 3oz/4.18kg
nannikin - girl 01/05/2016
missK - boy 07/2016

To all our beautiful ladies who have experienced loss, our hearts go out to you.
May you find solace here, hugs xox

Redtulip Storm11 x8 NzVeggie x3 Tan73 Westisbest a.girl x4 Alittleloopy Jessaroo Epictraveller Blondie23 Serenity2013 Dunson33 miss_bling Lease243 Leishamaree Oxy x2 fingersxd4#2 x3 ShannonMac x2 Talz Seaview Bubs2014 Phoofy heavenly.talker Soda *Sara* x2 Pepi-bebe x2 Nellennium x4 Kazper x2 Lesh
Kumeroa x3 2furkids Mummystheword Indigo Blue Hanger x1 twin angel Mami Smith MountTaylor Muma21more Rin007 Karenka Laurz AngelMummy
DD born Nov 2014
BFP Aug 2016 #2 due April 2017
Kamile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2016 at 10:35pm
Hi ladies, as I am almost 15 weeks now it really is time for me to leave this TTC forum I will leave instructions on how to do the list and I really hope someone takes this over. its really easy to do and quick once you get the hang of it. I am very bad with technology and even I managed to do it ok! this list has been going for years so I hope someone can continue it on

I find it easier to have the previous list open in another place when updating either in another browser on the PC or on your ph/tablet etc.

Just quote the previous list then remove the quote words and brackets at the beginning and end of the list. Change the date.

Update everyones CD + DPO and add any names to the BFP / due month / announcement / angel baby sections. Add the smileys in with 2 spaces after the name as otherwise it gets too squished.

At the beginning of the month remove the names in the BFP list that are due that month and remove from the month section too. Then cut and paste that month to the bottom of the list (ie this month I have removed the names of people due in November and put it at the bottom).

I wish everyone well on their journeys and I hope you all get your BFPs soon xx
DD born Nov 2014
BFP Aug 2016 #2 due April 2017
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10311032103310341035 1103>