FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10381039104010411042 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
flyingduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2016 at 8:02pm
Totally mizpix! So often I hear of people who have NO symptoms and they're sure they're out, but boom, get a BFP! Fx!!!

It's killing me that I have like zero chance this month, and I'm right at the stage I could begin to get properly obsessive now, but I have an entire 32 day cycle to get through to get back here, hopefully with a chance next time!!! Time is draaaaaagggging. At least I'm not wasting any tests cos I'm not gonna test knowing I'm out! Haha.
Sponsored Links

Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 9:48am
Today's List Sunday 4th December

Miswe - CD7
Lauraangharad - CD14
Mac19 - CD??
Wellybaby86 -CD5
Vanessa - CD ??

AJB.Hess - CD25 / 3DPO
mizpix - CD20 / 8DPO (My Ovulation Chart)
flyingduster - CD26 / 11DPO (Chart)[/QUOTE]

Edited by Miswe - 04 December 2016 at 9:48am
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 9:51am
flyingduster I hear ya! Can't decide if cycles are longer when you're trying or when you missed it and waiting for AF!

I've forgotten to temp the last 2 mornings whoop! Though temped yesterday but ditched it since I'd had a few drinks the night before and it was sky high. Then this morning forgot - duh!

Acupunture again on Weds, O around the end of this coming week! Not sure if Acupuncture is gonna help, it did seem to extend AF by a day though!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 6:51pm
Good luck with that Miswe!! Woohoo!

Afm, oh I'm now finding this really hard. I so desperately want to be pregnant, I WANT to be symptom spotting. I WANT to be hopeful. Damn, I want to not be here cos I wish I was still pregnant from last month.
I was totally fine with the loss when it happened, but NOW that I'm facing being another two months beyond it, I'm gutted. If I had a chance this month I would feel better, cos I had that hope of everyone saying you're more fertile immediately after a loss, but then I went and missed the chance for that so now it's like a super chance missed and I'm feeling low about it all.

Also the more I think about it, the more I feel like I Od early on cd16 (FF has me as O on cd15) which means I'm actually only 10dpo now if that's true, which means waiting that extra day longer. And the days are draaaaaging. Sigh. I won't change my DPO on the list, but I will be expecting AF on Thursday rather than Wednesday.

Anyway, I'm ok, just feeling meh about it all. The time will pass. Next month will come. Eventually. Lol
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 9:37pm
Flyingduster I get it. I know that desperate want to be pregnant. Visiting my baby niece is hard cos I want it to be me that has the newborn, and me that got pregnant first try.
I'm in with a shot this month, but LONG cycles make the time drag. And if it doesnt work one month it's f-ing ages until I O next.
This tww will be hell...it has to be our turn soon right?!
I understand how you feel, minus the frustrations of your OH's side effects of his meds. We're all in this together!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2016 at 9:15am
Yeah, I have long cycles too, hence its like as soon as I realised I'd Od early and we missed it, I was facing sooooooo friggen long until our next chance again!!! Sigh. Gosh AJB, I hope we all get a BFP so soon and can all be together through our pregnancies!! Xxx

My temp dropped today, which is odd. I'm 12dpo and AF not due for another two days. Also typically don't get a temp drop until several days in to AF! So why is it dropping now?? Weird. It isn't below coverline so maybe it's just a wonky temp. Tomorrow will tell I guess!! It is fascinating having one piece of the puzzle added every day, and just when you think you've figured it out, you get a random piece that makes you think some more! Haha. Ahh well, can't analyse one lone temp, it is the overall picture, as I tell others!! So will wait and see what happens.

I'm totally open for an early AF though, bring on the next cycle sooner!! Haha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2016 at 9:17am
Today's List Monday 5th December

Miswe - CD8
Lauraangharad - CD15
Mac19 - CD??
Wellybaby86 -CD6
Vanessa - CD ??

AJB.Hess - CD26 / 4DPO
mizpix - CD21 / 9DPO (My Ovulation Chart)
flyingduster - CD27 / 12DPO (Chart)
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2016 at 12:54pm
Sigh, I hear ya flyingduster. Hopefully we'll be in with a shot this month. But the desperate want to be pregnant is real. Everytime somebody pops up pregnant I can't help but think about the fact that I would be that far along now had we gotten pregnant when we begun trying. It's all well and good knowing it can take time. But time is a long thing! 2 week wait followed by disappointment followed by another 2 week wait gets old fast!

Fingers crossed we can all finish 2016 on a high with BFPs though!! Xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 1:51pm
Today's List Tuesday 6th December

flyingduster - CD1 (Chart)
Miswe - CD9
Lauraangharad - CD16
Mac19 - CD??
Wellybaby86 -CD7
Vanessa - CD ??

AJB.Hess - CD27 / 5DPO
mizpix - CD22 / 10DPO (My Ovulation Chart)

Edited by flyingduster - 06 December 2016 at 1:52pm
LillyPilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LillyPilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 2:27pm
Seems like most of us are just killing time at the moment, need some BFPs to liven things up a bit

AFM I'm not sure what's going on. CD38 and still no AF to speak of - had that weird bleeding after BDing the week AF was due but nothing since then. Boobs are feeling heavy and alternating between aching and tingling. CP is all over the place, sometimes high, soft and closed then low, soft and open.
Last test on Saturday 3rd was a BFN and haven't had the nerve to test again
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 7:04am
Hi lillypilly
I would test again for sure! Are you charting? If so what are your temps up? If no bfp or af in next couple of days I'd go to dr to get it checked out.
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 7:38am
I would def go to Dr if no bfp or af by cd40 (if thats unusual for you), Long cycles SUCK, speaking from experience. I hope the question is answered soon.
I have a different question...9dpo is that too early to test. We have a xmas bbq this weekend (read boozy night) and unsure whether to test before we go or not which will be at 9dpo. If it's bfn I know I would still be in with a shot.
Nips very sore this morn...I want it to be something but this happened a few months ago and was not pg.

Edited by AJB.Hess - 07 December 2016 at 7:59am
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 5:15pm
Today's List Wednesday 7th December

flyingduster - CD2 (Chart)
Miswe - CD10 (Chart)
Lauraangharad - CD17
Mac19 - CD??
Wellybaby86 -CD8
Vanessa - CD ??

AJB.Hess - CD28 / 6DPO
mizpix - CD23 / 11DPO (My Ovulation Chart)
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 5:16pm
Hey flyingduster! Yay for an early AF! Bring on this next month! Late xmas present for you!!

AJB, it's not too early to test, but probably too early for a BFP. But might be worth it for peace of mind!
lauraangharad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauraangharad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 10:13pm
Based on CM I'm pretty certain I've ovulated. Not sure how many days post ovulation I am as I haven't been temping - need to buy a thermometer!

We've done BD every other day through what I think was my fertile period so now it's just all about waiting. Sigh! My least favorite part of the month - everyone's least favourite I guess.

I think as my last AF started on 20th Nov I'll try and hold out on testing until 20 December. Fingers crossed for a BFP for Christmas!
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2016 at 7:47am
Today's List Thursday 8th December

flyingduster - CD3 (Chart)
Wellybaby86 -CD9
Miswe - CD11 (Chart)
Mac19 - CD??
Vanessa - CD ??

Lauraangharad - CD18 / 2dpo?
AJB.Hess - CD29 / 8DPO
mizpix - CD24 / 12DPO (My Ovulation Chart
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2016 at 12:21pm
Have you tested yet mizpix?!
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2016 at 6:05pm
No will hold off till at least tomorrow morning but prob sat morning if no af. Am away camping for next 3 days but brought a hpt with me. Dont know if temps will be much use because I doubt I'll sleep well. Been feeling like af coming all day. Would expect to see her by lunchtime tomorrow anyway
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2016 at 12:24pm
I have a dip!!! God I hope it's an implantation dip! I know it could just be a normal hormonal dip like yours was flyingduster and I'm trying NOT to get hopes up. So bloody hard!
Dropped 0.2 yesterday and now back up to the high 36's. I'm trying to tell myself it probably means nothing.

Any sign of AF mizpix?!
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2016 at 1:25pm
Today's List Friday 9th December

flyingduster - CD4 (Chart)
Wellybaby86 -CD10
Miswe - CD12 (Chart)
Mac19 - CD??
Vanessa - CD ??

Lauraangharad - CD19 / 2dpo?
AJB.Hess - CD30 / 9DPO
mizpix - CD25 / 13DPO (My Ovulation Chart
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10381039104010411042 1103>