FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10611062106310641065 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2017 at 8:01pm
AJB yes I queried there too so I could find as many personal experiences as possible; a few ladies there have been able to pass on some helpful information :)

Thank you for the encouraging message and awesome news, monkey15! So pleased for you :)
Sponsored Links

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2017 at 7:28am
Test was negative :-(

TTC#1 Jan 2009
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2017 at 7:48am
Sorry to hear Oxy. We can all empathise. Be kind to yourself beautiful xx
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2017 at 12:29pm
So sorry to hear that Oxy. Especially after it sounded so promising.
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2017 at 2:46pm
I'm sorry Oxy, hope lots of little things pop up to give you a smile today.
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2017 at 9:21am
So, 15dpo still no AF. Was mean to rear her head yesterday.
Cervix soft and medium height. Cramping since Monday and just getting more intense as the week goes. Really feels like AF is going to start any second. She always arrives overnight/very early morning so waking and her not being here I'm pretty confident she wont appear through the course of the day.
I will test tomorrow if still no sign of AF.
Slim chance this cycle as like I said DH was away most of my fertile window. So I'm expecting to just be late not pregnant. But keeping fingers tentatively crossed.

Edited by AJB.Hess - 03 March 2017 at 9:44am
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2017 at 10:42am
Sorry to hear Oxy - especially when it was looking promising!

Fingers crossed it's worked AJB!

CD10 here today. Had a touch of EWCM this morning. Hoping I O early this month as DH might be travelling for work next week and it'd be good to get it in before he leaves! Of course I have been super slack this month and haven't been temping so I won't know when I O for sure. Whoops haha.

Went to the doc and ultrasound all normal which I knew and all bloods are normal as well. DH getting his swimmers tested this weekend.
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2017 at 8:40am
Thanks guys, Well temp drop this morning so now just waiting for AF to turn up. :-(

TTC#1 Jan 2009
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2017 at 10:48am
Hopefully AF is kind Oxy.
Still hasn't arrived here. Was due Thursday. Scared to test. Very crampy still, I don't usually cramp for this long. And after cd1 it no cramps. I did check cervix position this morn, one VERY small spot of blood from right up at cervix opening. None since. So I'm not hopeful.
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 3:50pm
Fingers crossed for you AJB!!

I'm CD12 today and had a positive OPK so looks like I'll be O'ing early this month.

We are on schedule with the BD'ing so hoping the conceive plus helps the sperm get where they need to be. 😊
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 7:45am
AJB have you tested yet?

Has anyone tried Artemis fertility tea?

TTC#1 Jan 2009
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 10:41am
Haven't tested yet. Far too scared to. Will wait til AF is a week late.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 8:00pm
Gosh AJB - I couldn't do the not testing thing! I hope this is your month! It's sounding so positive!

I haven't tried it Oxy. Last month I drunk so much tea it was ridiculous, as I cut out coffee. I tried the fertiliaid fertility tea, obviously I'm still here so it wasn't a miracle! But it was yummy 😊

Fingers crossed for you MrsM! An early O would be nice as it means a shorter month!

CD13 here, BD the last couple days though hadn't up until sat as DH went and got his semen tested, so waiting for those results. Think I'm in for an early O as well. Have had EWCM since Friday. Wish I'd temped now, but I'm too lazy this month lol. Trying really hard to enjoy the BDing and be a bit more laid back! All my bloods came back normal, so we'll see what comes back with DH swimmers or the dr said she can refer us to fertility associates.
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 8:42pm
Tested tonight. At 8pm.

Immediate positive.

I'm in shock. Fingers crossed it sticks
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 8:48pm
Yay AJB congrats :-)

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Floph13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floph13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 8:50pm
Hi all, this is my first time posting in here for a while! We found out that I was pregnant last week unexpectedly after taking a HPT. I have a nearly 3 year old and a 1 year old and we had a miscarriage at nearly 11 weeks between those two. Fell pregnant this time which is a surprise (it will be a holiday baby :) , although very welcome, it was a bit of a shock! I have done a few HPTs and they have slowly become darker, then I had a blood test first thing this morning, but it has only come back at 20 :( it's a bit low really. I am not sure how many DPOs I am, but the last time we BD was two weeks ago so the latest conception I would be considered 4wks 1day. My question is really, has anyone carried on to have a successful pregnancy that started out on a low HCG? I know there is nothing I can do, apart from go back in a couple of days for another blood test, however, I am freaking out I am going to go through another miscarriage again, and I just don't know how I am going to deal with all the misery and awfulness that I felt after our previous one!!
http://preg.fertilityfriend.com/pregticker/427b1d/preg.png
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 10:32pm
AJB!!!! Congrats!! Such awesome news!!

Welcome floph and congrats on the positive HPT! I'm sorry I can't help with the question, I don't know anything about it really. But fingers crossed for you! I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine' what did the dr say?
Guest_80413 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_80413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 5:18am
Floph, I don't know my exact hcg number, but my last pregnancy baby just took a while to get going (dates were a week behind) and my hcg level was in the lowest 5% when it was tested. So absolutely possible to have a normal pregnancy still :)
Floph13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floph13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 8:34am
Hi Miswe, the Dr has said that the level is low and asked if I had had any bleeding - which I haven't. She said that we might have tested in the very early stages of pregnancy and to retest in a couple of days. I am going to do another blood test tomorrow and see what happens. I know that the last time possible to conceive was Sunday 2 weeks ago so I should be around 4w2d. I'm trying to remain positive but the waiting screws with your mind a bit!!! I did a clear blue pregnancy test this morning which came up with a darker positive then it was a week ago. So I have my fingers crossed. But the HCG level of 20 is not a definite confirmation of pregnancy which I think it should be higher if I was 4 weeks. Under 5 = not pregnant, 5-20 = undetermined, 25+ = confirmation of pregnancy.
http://preg.fertilityfriend.com/pregticker/427b1d/preg.png
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 6:28pm
Called my GP today. Going to see her Thursday night (I work out of town so need late night appt).
DH and I have been talking, what the hell do I do now?! Will the Dr tell us what next? Does everyone get dating scans or will I have to wait till the 12-ish week mark?
When do I start looking for a midwife? Where do I begin to look for one?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10611062106310641065 1103>