FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10981099110011011102 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BabyGliss17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyGliss17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2017 at 12:48pm
Congrats ditto, if you add me on facebook I can add you to the group https://www.facebook.com/alanamariesmith.

I have my fingers crossed for you sandme!
Sponsored Links

Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2017 at 4:56pm
Thanks babygliss. How are you feeling??

Im too scared to test. How many dpo were you when you got your positive?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyGliss17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2017 at 5:00pm
I felt exactly the same when I tested and had totally prepared myself for a negative test. I think I was about 15dpo and it was 100% positive. The way I look at is the longer i put it off the more I got my hopes up. So it was better to just do it and know for sure so I could get on with where to next 😊 How many dpo are you now?
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2017 at 5:35pm
Im not sure what dpo i am due to not being sure when i ovulated. My fertile weel was from 1/9 - 6/9 and we bd on 1st,3rd and 6th.

So happy for you!
Court28 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Court28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 8:21am
You should do a test now Sandme!
Im about 9-10dpo and my temp dipped super low again today, have been crampy too so it looks as if AF is on her way although that would be really early for me as im only CD24.
Took a test this morning and I thought there was a faint mark on it and on yesterdays tests but I think it may just be an indent/ evap.
Ditto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ditto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 9:00am
Good luck Sandme. Fingers crossed for you ☺ and will add you now babygliss17.thank you so much
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 9:11am
Hope that temp spikes back up court. Keep me updated. Looks like its only the 2 of us in here now that arent preg lol.

I was so crampy and sore lower back again this morning like af is in full flow. Still nothing. I might wait until friday. Although im cd 44 today i think which is the longest cycle ive had in about 5 months.

Thanks ditto. All the best.
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 10:49am
omg Sandme can you pleeeease please test already??! I'm dying to know if you're pg!!

Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 10:52am
Im too scared lol. I know itll be negative and then i will be so upset lol
Court28 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Court28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 5:00pm
Well I took another 3 pregnancy tests today and a line has gradually gotten more visible on them! 4 in a row with a faint line within time frame eeeeek
Can I be added to the facebook group too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyGliss17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 7:42pm
Hey court yay that is so exciting! Sandme test already!!! Court can you add me on FB using the link above?
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 7:59pm
Congrats court.

Took one babygiss. Was neg as expected. To say im gutted is an understatement. Have constant backaches atm and cd 46 when my cycles have been 41 days is just cruel. Especially when the metformin is supposed to shorten my cycles not lengthen it. It was arvo with no hold thats all i can say. Anyway ill be here on my own now so not much point blabbing on lol. X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyGliss17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 9:14pm
Hugs Sandme, I'm still here for you! A similar thing happened to me the month before we conceived and it almost broke me. The one thing I realised was that I had completely miss times my ovulation and reminded me to just rely on OPKs and how I felt and not focus on the days. Are you able to use opks?
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 9:32pm
Thanks missgliss it means heaps to know someone cares ☺

I was using opks and temping before i was diagnosed with pcos. Thats how i figured i wasnt ovulating. I think i will use them and temp next cycle and see if i can pin point o for sure. My doctor wants me on the metformin for a few months and i once my cycles are shorter (haha!) Ill get a day 21 blood test to confirm if i have ovulated so i know im on the right track ita jusy yotally the longest track ever.whats throwing me is my backache. I never ever have had a sore lower achy back like this prior to af. Anyway thank u for listening.

How are you feeling?? Have you had a doctors visit yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyGliss17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 9:38pm
Back ache is weird. I didn't have that symptom until I actually was pregnant.
Just try to look at it like each month is one month closer to your BFP, work out a plan for next month and then try again. Much easier said than done I know :)
I'm pretty good really. Still not convinced I'm pregnant. Haha have been to doctor and had a dating scan so it all is real, just seems to be taking me a while to get myself to believe it
Ditto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ditto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2017 at 11:05am
Oh I'm sorry Sandme. I completely get how your must be feeling. My body kept playing with my mind earlier this yr and it really gets to you. You will get there though x
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2017 at 9:26am
Thanks ditto.

Still no af 😑
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2017 at 2:14pm
Lol Sandme I'm still here! Although it looks like it will just be me soon!

what day of your cycle are you now? Still haven't tested?!
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2017 at 2:25pm
Yay bubbalove so glad to 'see' you! How are you going??

Tested wed arvo. Neg. Tested thur morning. Neg. Im cd 46. Last 4-5months have been 41 day cycles. I thought o was getting some cosistancy
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2017 at 8:41pm
Cd1
Af arrived just now at 830pm. Usually wake up with it!

Another month begins.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10981099110011011102 1103>