FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 554555556557558 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Leishamaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 3:38pm
Eeeep - exciting! When I told DH I was UTD this time he asked if I was sure it was his cause we hadn't done 'it' a lot this month. Cheeky bugger!

</a
Sponsored Links

Bubno1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 5:05pm
Cd1 for me 😢 stupid body why won't u work!!!! Gutted I can't do vday prezie for DH but onward and upward I guess! I've had a weird feeling about November since my mc last oct, hopefully it's because it my due date month not my bfp month!!!! I can't take this much longer!!

Sorry bout af oxy - I'm with u on no opks this month, my mc pregnancy was concieved with only an ap telling me what my likely fertile time was and I just assumed my cycle length lol wish I was stil that girl!!

Huge Congrats kelz really stoked for u!!!! Let us know the reaction :)
Charly28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charly28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 5:34pm
Congrats Kelz :) Omg so many BFP's! Yayyyy!! Xxx

Cd10 for me today... And BFN :( I know it could still be early, but can't help but feel gutted can ya?
I don't have high hopes for cd12 test either (which is when I'll next test)

Hope you other ladies waiting to test have better luck than me :) x
April 2013, December 2013
My Ovulation Chart

KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 5:39pm
Sorry about af bubno1 fx'd for nov bub

Reaction was what is this look followed by a look of shock and followed by so how far are u?
And when did that happen ? He happy now as he knows I am
Still can't quite believe it
Annoying this is I'm due 2 days after the day I have 2 weddings to go to
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 6:53pm
Congrats Kelz and pink And phoofy! That's great news! Sorry for having to start all over bubno1 and Oxy. HT I am thinking of you and hoping for a positive result for you from this cycle!
As for me, had my d&c this morning at hospital. Went well. Surgeon said well adhered so wouldn't have come away naturally. I would have been 13weeks tomorrow and only just started light spotting over weekend. So glad made that decision. Had hardly any spotting and no cramps since d&c which is wayyyy better than expected. So hopefully a sticky baby when the time comes again when we hopefully get a chance. Does this mean I'm CD1 today or nah? Should I restart after a natural cycle? Is it worth TTC so soon before next AF? Aghhhhh so many questions I've never been here in this position before!

heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 7:59pm
Oh hugs Talz. You are being very brave, my heart aches for you as you work through your loss. I didn't have a D&C after my miscarriages so can't help you with information sorry. I do know we were pregnant each month after each m/c... rainbow babies for us. While we were told to wait for a month to try and conceive again with the first (which we did) so pregnant second cycle after first m/c). We thought stuff that after the second m/c and got right back on the horse. We were pregnant with DS1 that cycle. My dearest wish for you is that you will get a rainbow bubba too. xoxox
Thanks also for the good wishes... I'm trying to be patient. 

Edited by heavenly.talker - 10 February 2014 at 7:59pm
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Bubno1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 9:53pm
Hey talz hope ur doin ok Hun, I didn't have a d&c either we tried again straight away and still trying 5 months later - i reckon just do whatever u feel is right, some people need time to get over a mc and others just need to get back into trying. I don't think ull be able to tell what cd ur on this cycle Hun which is why I think they tell u to wait one cycle so u can calculate due dates etc more easily - some people say ur uterus needs a cycle to heal for implantation to occur - but people have successful pregnancies straight after mc without another period - HT is proof of that, join us whenever ur ready huny x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 11:02pm
Sorry about AF bubno1. Hugs! I hope you are okay. I think I will be joining you in the AF party in a few days time. It blows.
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
vanz-r View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanz-r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2014 at 8:33am
Talz I am so sorry for your loss. I am new on here. I had a d&c after a blighted ovum was confirmed. The procedure was ok and not a lot of bleeding afterwards. Unfortunately I got an Infection from retained product and was addmitted for a repeat d&c. Just want to say if your cramps become painful get it checked. I also started bleeding badly. I got AF about 30 days after bleeding stopped but its my understanding that you can ovulate and fall pregnant in between.

Take care, please feel free to message me if you need to talk.
ShannonMac View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShannonMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2014 at 11:21am
Congratulations Pink, Phoofy and Kelz on your positive results!!!
It's such an exciting feeling isn't it, like winning Lotto!

Talz, I feel really sorry for you and think you're being so strong and positive about what you've just been through. It sounds like having the D & C was the best thing for you. When I had my miscarriage in November, I finished up spending the night in the GCU at Middlemore Hospital. They kept me in overnight in case I needed a D & C but didn't end up needing one, it had come away naturally by itself, and sure enough, the bleeding had completely finished two days later, it was such a huge relief!

I then had a normal period exactly three weeks later, then we were lucky enough to conceive straight away after that first period!!! It was incredible how easily and quickly it happened and I feel so grateful. I have fingers crossed for you that you too will get pregnant again very soon and this time it sticks. I look forward to hearing your progress and hope my situation helps inspire you in some way that it will happen for you. XO

I am seven weeks pregnant now and so far, all is going well. My boobs have noticeably grown and feel harder and a bit sore at times. I have baby bladder and baby brain and the nausea which I only had every now and then to begin with has got worse over the past week and a half! I spoke too soon! I feel sick from the early hours right through the morning, and on and off all day. However, I'm lucky I don't have really bad morning sickness like some other poor girls do! One of my friends has given me some sea-bands (among a whole lot of other awesome and useful baby things), I wear them to bed every night and some of the day. Does anyone else use them and find they help ease the nausea?

We have our first scan tomorrow morning at Pukekohe Radiology, it's going to be exciting!
Mikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2014 at 5:35pm
CD1 for me today please, 2 days earlier than expected but then again last month was 2 days late so really its back on track!
Mikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2014 at 8:41pm
Actually that makes this a 24 day cycle!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2014 at 9:24pm
Sorry about AF Mikki, has it come on proper today or slowed up?
Kamile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kamile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2014 at 9:56pm
Congrats Kelz - what a lovely way to tell your DH.

Sorry for AF ladies.

Bubno1 its funny how you get a feeling about things ay! DH is sure we are either going to conceive in march or be due in march. March seems to be 'our' month without us meaning it to be, its the month we bought our house, and the month we got married (different years of course). Heres hoping its march i get my BFP as well!!!
DD born Nov 2014
BFP Aug 2016 #2 due April 2017
Fingersxd4#2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 6:17am
Frustrated, i just want bfp or af this is stupid for 1st.round of clomid. Mind you last time 1st round i got dd.

Bfn this morning. Still havent finished moving and have serious stabbing cramp so much.
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Dec 11 - Found out I was UTD
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2
May 14 - Early Miscarriage from final round of 50mg Clomid
Dec 14 - Miscarriage at 8.5weeks from 100mg Clomid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 7:51am
Feeling you there Fingers! I'm a BFN but probably have a couple of days or more before my progesterone levels get low enough for AF to start. Onwards and onwards eventually xox
BlueTardis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlueTardis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 8:59am
Hello.

Just back from my honeymoon in Queenstown! Fantastic time and feeling very sad it is over!

I have not really thought about the TWW since I have been having so much fun. No symptoms apart from perhaps some light nausea in the morning. But I have had a huge appetite while I was down South, so I it could be nausea from waking up starving/tired from lack of sleep. Anyway, only time will tell. I am not getting too involved this time because it was too hard when AF arrived last time.

I am sorry to hear your sad news talz. And sorry to the girls that had BFN or AF turned up.

Congratulations to those who have had BFP, I wish you the best of luck!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:01am
Today's List Wed 12th Feb 

Mikki -CD2
Bubno1 -CD3
Oxy - CD3
MotherLtd - CD5
Tara13 - CD5
Smoo - CD8
Animax - CD10
Chelseaquinn - CD10
Misssara - CD12
*Sara* - CD12
Monkeydee - CD14
Startingover34 - CD14
Miss_Bling - CD14
MrsT2013 - CD21
Gabc1 - CD22
NzVeggie - CD26

Blondie23 - 3DPO
Vanz-r - 4DPO
Birdy83 - 9DPO
Bubs2014 - 11DPO
Charly28 - 12DPO
BlueTardis - 13DPO
Heavenly.talker - 15DPO
Tuesdaysbaby - 17DPO
Fingersxd4#2 - 19DPO
Sharpie - 44DPO

x Warmest congratulations... so exciting x
Talz Lease243 Mrs Impatient SmileClapStar Leishamaree Spitfire19 DinoMum Pandy33 Dot2012 ShannonMac  Phoofy  Pink.lolly  KelzF09

Baby V Vineyardhoney BabyNo2Time Julietta Reffinej Westisbest South KiwiFloph13 Amminkins

Avidkeo TinkaElle M.i.s.s.y Nellennium Adore Cantygirl

MummaHuhu Pitterpatter nerv0usmama Tan73 Kalimirella

HelloYellow Fuzzle130012

ALittleLoopy luckystar Dunson33 Jessaroo Lilli132796 Happy lady Babynamelover p0psiclep0lly Pinx Mumma Duck

Lease243 Mrs Impatient  Brownie  Leishamaree 

Spitfire19 Big smile DinoMum Big smile Pandy33 Dot2012

KelzF09 Pink.lolly Phoofy

To all our beautiful ladies who have experienced loss our hearts go out to you. 
May you find solace here, hugs xox

Redtulip Storm11 x7 NzVeggie x2    Tan73 Westisbest a.girl x2 Alittleloopy Jessaroo Epictraveller       Blondie23 Serenity2013       Dunson33 miss_bling Lease243 Leishamaree       Oxy fingersxd4#2    ShannonMac Talz  Seaview

Edited by Fingersxd4#2 - 12 February 2014 at 9:14am
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:10am
Welcome back Blue, how was the honeymoon?

Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2
Kamile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kamile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:30am
Sorry for the BFNs Fingers and HT.

hoping you made a honeymoon baby Blue!!
DD born Nov 2014
BFP Aug 2016 #2 due April 2017
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 554555556557558 1103>