FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 899900901902903 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
misssara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misssara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 11:17am
Hi ladies,

Hope you're all well 😊
I've been reading briefly and running. Heading home from holiday today 😢 It's been an amazing week of 28 degree weather and sunshine. We miss our Miss Three though (my parents have had her this past week) so quite looking forward to home today.

Huge congrats 2furkids on your BFP. How exciting!

Karenka, I agree with the others...you have such a great attitude! Hope you get a sticky BFP soon xx

CD28 for me today, so AF should (probably will) be here tomorrow 😢 A couple of days ago I got a small amount of brownish pinkish spotting on my liner (I wear one everyday..long story). I usually get this spotting the day before AF arrives so was expecting AF to show yesterday but nothing. I kept running to the loo thinking she was here. At least we got through our holiday without her arriving. Ah well, im pretty happy that at least my cycles are now very regular. Mighy try some OPK's next cycle to help catch that egg 😊
Sponsored Links

Lesh77777 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lesh77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 1:07pm
Misssara, don't give up just yet. If you saw my posts a couple days back I too was spotting and cramping which always happens a day or two before my period. Well today I thought its funny because my periods not due until next Monday but because of the spotting I should have it today. Decided to do a test and.... faint BFP!!!! Eek so just tried another one even though I've been drinking all morning so pee diluted and another faint BFP!!! Maybe brown spotting was implantation? Not sure if anyone else has had that before? I'm so worried that its another miscarriage about to happen as I had one a couple of months back but at 6 & 1/2 weeks.
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 1:20pm
Yay Lesh, congrats!! Lets hope we both stay in the sticky bub group in the next few weeks   

Missara, you never know - maybe AF wont show up? I hope not, but at least if she does it was nice that you got through your holiday without her - wish we had had 28 degrees in raro, was a bit cooler than I expected over there which was a shame, but enjoyed ourselves anyway
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
Iceland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 2:39pm
Weekend nearly here!!! im trying to catch up after a busy work week.
Big big congrats 2 furkids and Lesh!!!! so exciting to read! I m so happy for you!
I have a feeling we re having a break through and finally have bfp s starting to come to this forum! Crossing my fingers for lots more to come and and for all the may babies!!! Wouldn t it be cool?
Missara, i agree with Lesh and 2furkids, i d say you could be next with good news. Spotting around af due can be a good sign! !! Im hoping it s all happy news for you!
Sounds like you have a great holidays! Wish it was 28c here:-)
Yes, 2furkids, my guys also said it was bit cool in Raro, dont think they even had a swim (and we are on the lagoon) apart from a walk in low tide to explore the mutus. You might have been braver for a swim but cound like a perfect wat to finish you hols with bfp.

Edited by Iceland - 28 August 2015 at 2:41pm
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 3:03pm
I didn't go for a swim either, hubby did a couple of times but not warm enough for me!
DS Born Sept 2016
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 7:58pm
Today's List Friday 28th August

Kosmolicious - CD5
Nellennium - CD7
Iceland - CD7
Mummyinc - CD9
Karenka - CD9
Nannikin - CD13
Avidkeo - CD14
Fingersxd#2 - CD15
Tasmin - CD18
Misssara - CD28
MissK - CD30

Kazper - 3DPO
Lesh - 11DPO - BFP!!
2furkids - 16DPO - BFP!!

xox WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFPS LADIES xox
Lease243 Mrs Impatient SmileClapStar Leishamaree Spitfire19 DinoMum Pandy33 Dot2012 ShannonMac Pink.lolly KelzF09 Blondie23 Vanz-r x2 Smoo Hazelnut Willow mummystheword MotherLtd Bubno1 Tara13 Gabc1 Reddahlia MrsT2013 Tuquel Animax Hidihils Charly28 Little Dragon n00b_mum misssara Mac19 Enelra Seaview Binklemouse DJKaf LiBi Startingover34 mrsbaker86 Apfel84 Talz BlueTardis Chelseaquinn miss_bling wimble Pepi-bebe Kazzanz05 Blest Keziah84 ShannonMac NZVeggie Twinkle Toes Chandy MrsRH Bobsta Billy22 Sarzy Bubs2014    Tryingfor#4 *Sara* Ginger22 Wellybaby Poppy Mang083 KP06 Sageandthyme LG nov_12_bub

EXPECTED DUE DATES:

Millysmum

Twinkle Toes

Chandy MrsRH Bobsta Billy22 Sarzy

bubs2014

Tryingfor#4

*Sara* Ginger22 Wellybaby

Poppy Mang083 KP06 Sageandthyme

Nov_12_bub

Ladies please announce your arrivals here. We can't wait to hear about the safe and happy arrival of your precious and long awaited babies xox
Congratulations from us and many happy days to you and your bundle
Kumeroa - girl 14/1/2014 4.9 kg
Baby V - boy 26/2/2014 3.5 kg
Southkiwi - boy 25/3/2014 3.6 kg
Apfel84 - Lewis 19/04/2015 7lb 5oz/3.315kg
avidkeo - girl 22/4/2014
Pitter patter - boy 14/5/2014 8lb8oz
Tan - boy 16/5/2014 3.4 kg
Jessaroo - boy Emrick 13/7/14 9lb 4
Lease243 - Zoe Anne 20/07/2014
Dunson33 - Scarlett Jean 20/07/14
MrsImpatient - girl 20/08/14 3.2kgs
Leishamaree - boy Levi 27/08/14 9lb 6oz
animaxnz - Harley 18/11/2014 2.6kg
DJKaf - Alina Mae 21/02/2015
Binklemouse - Oscar 23/02/2015
Talz - Kyle 5/5/2015 8lb3oz 3.7kg
Blest - Lucie 29/06/2015 9lb4/4.22kgs.
Keziah84 - Zethan 4/7/15 to 17/7/15, 7lb 2oz may you rest in peace

To all our beautiful ladies who have experienced loss
our hearts go out to you.
May you find solace here, hugs xox
Redtulip Storm11 x8 NzVeggie x3    Tan73 Westisbest a.girl x4 Alittleloopy Jessaroo Epictraveller Blondie23 Serenity2013 Dunson33 miss_bling Lease243 Leishamaree Oxy x2 fingersxd4#2 x3 ShannonMac x2 Talz Seaview Bubs2014 Phoofy heavenly.talker Soda *Sara* x2 Pepi-bebe x2 Nellennium x4 Kazper
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 7:58pm
2furkids! Congrats, I'm so excited for you! That's brilliant news

Karenka it sounds like you're in a good headspace about your miscarriage, I hope that you have a lovely sticky BFP soon xx

Sounds like you've had a fab holiday misssara! I have my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show, sounds like you're still in with a chance if all you've had is spotting!!

Congrats to you too Lesh yay! Oooh I hope you and 2furkids have started a domino effect and we will have lots more BFPs in the thread...

Lesh & 2furkids did you want me to move you to the BFP section now?

Only a faint positive on an OPK today, so not quite go time for me yet. So pleased the weekend is here, I don't have much planned, but at the moment that seems just perfect.

I've been so busy of late, just want to say sorry that I haven't been able to update the list every dat - hopefully things will be slightly less hectic from now on and I will be able to keep on top of it!
misssara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misssara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 8:04pm
Yay Lesh! Huge congrats😀 Really hoping I'll be joining you and 2furkids in the UTd club, but really not counting my chickens before they hatch.

I just have a 'feeling' that AF is on her way. Haven't really had any more spotting today, but I feel bloated and crampy. Plus DH is driving me up the wall which is usually an indication AF is on her way lol. I guess only time will tell but I'll be surprised if she isn't here by tomorrow night.

What 2furkids?! You didn't swim in Raro?! What was the temp like? We were in the pool most days, but not really the ocean. Hubby was shocked that you don't really swim at the beaches in North Queensland because of the dangers of salt water crocs and stingers. That was my main reason of wanting to go to the islands rather than Aussie, but by the sounds of it maybe he made a good decision (temperature wise).
It's a bit of a shock being back in colder weather. I can't wait for summer now!
Lesh77777 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesh77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 9:33pm
Thanks guys, I'm really hoping it does have a domino effect, it would be so lovely to be in the same due month group! I might wait a few more days staying in dpo, well at least until I'm officially 4 weeks on Monday! I'm still very cautious because of the spotting i had. Oh so jealous of all your wee escapes from winter. Raro is on our to do list within the next few years I hope.
Spitfire19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 9:43pm
So I've been lurking for a couple of weeks because we are TTC, but I'm not soing much other than tracking the start of my cycles and last time we were TTC two years ago I got dragged in and got rather obsessive! Trying to avoid that this time since I'm running around after MrE who was born last September :)

Anywho, I'm here because I have a question that I hope you ladies may have some ideas for me. My first pregnancy ended in a mc, and I had a very light period so I tested and got a BFP, then the light bleeding started again... and well the story continued down the wrong path.

This current AF was supposed to start around Thursday. I had spotting from Tuesday night, and it did get slightly heavier yesterday and today, but nowhere near what I got for my last 3 cycles (which were my first post partum, and I'm still breastfeeding). Now I'm just wondering if it's worth a test (I only have one, and can't afford more at the moment), or do I wait a couple more days and see if AF picks up?

I guess I'm just a little hesitant because I don't want to go through what I went through the first time around, and if I get a BFP it would be like signing off that this is the beginning of the end IFKWIM?
Tasmin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 7:28am
Congrats Lesh!! Wow loving this month so far - let's keep the roll going ;)

V jealous of all these overseas hols in the sun, esp with the weather today - sounds sooo nice!

Sorry spitfire can't help with your query about af after pregnancy as not something I know about (yet)...

Pretty sure I'm 2dpo - so if someone is updating list please add me to 2ww... yay!

Lesh77777 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesh77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 7:33am
Spitfire my advice would be to wait a couple days BUT I probably wouldn't take my own advise because I couldn't wait. I'm a bit of a serial tester though! Anyway I'm sure someone else will have more helpful advice for you! It's so hard starting this journey after experiencing a MC. I was so naďve last time then had a MC, now 8 weeks later I've had spotting but a BFP and its so hard not to get my hopes up but I'm terrified.    
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 11:29am
Today's List Saturday 29th August

Kosmolicious - CD6
Nellennium - CD8
Iceland - CD8
Mummyinc - CD10
Karenka - CD10
Nannikin - CD14
Avidkeo - CD15
Fingersxd#2 - CD16
Misssara - CD29
MissK - CD31

Tasmin - 2DPO
Kazper - 4DPO
Lesh - 12DPO - BFP!!
2furkids - 17DPO - BFP!!

Lease243 Mrs Impatient SmileClapStar Leishamaree Spitfire19 DinoMum Pandy33 Dot2012 ShannonMac Pink.lolly KelzF09 Blondie23 Vanz-r x2 Smoo Hazelnut Willow mummystheword MotherLtd Bubno1 Tara13 Gabc1 Reddahlia MrsT2013 Tuquel Animax Hidihils Charly28 Little Dragon n00b_mum misssara Mac19 Enelra Seaview Binklemouse DJKaf LiBi Startingover34 mrsbaker86 Apfel84 Talz BlueTardis Chelseaquinn miss_bling wimble Pepi-bebe Kazzanz05 Blest Keziah84 ShannonMac NZVeggie Twinkle Toes Chandy MrsRH Bobsta Billy22 Sarzy Bubs2014    Tryingfor#4 *Sara* Ginger22 Wellybaby Poppy Mang083 KP06 Sageandthyme LG nov_12_bub

EXPECTED DUE DATES:

Millysmum

Twinkle Toes

bubs2014

Tryingfor#4

Nov_12_bub

Ladies please announce your arrivals here. We can't wait to hear about the safe and happy arrival of your precious and long awaited babies xox
avidkeo - girl 22/4/2014

Redtulip Storm11 x8 NzVeggie x3    Tan73 Westisbest a.girl x4 Alittleloopy Jessaroo Epictraveller Blondie23 Serenity2013 Dunson33 miss_bling Lease243 Leishamaree Oxy x2 fingersxd4#2 x3 ShannonMac x2 Talz Seaview Bubs2014 Phoofy heavenly.talker Soda *Sara* x2 Pepi-bebe x2 Nellennium x4 Kazper
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 11:30am
Misssara I am still crossing my fingers and toes for you! Keep us posted

Lesh I so want to be in your Due date group! LOL Pleeeeeease universe can I have a May Baby??!

Welcome Spitfire I would wait and see what happens. It is hard not to test, but I'd say maybe your hormones are still settling down if you are breastfeeding? And a light period would not be out of the norm if that's the case? Let us know how you get on

Tasmin I've added you to the TWW, woohoo!! Hoping to join you there soon.

Had my hair cut this morning, so I'm feeling like a new woman! The scary thing is though, I've now booked my appointments for October and December, I can't believe it's getting so close to the end of the year already. Ugh.

Spitfire19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 2:25pm
Thanks ladies, no need to be left wondering, AF arrived today in full force, so my body was just playing tricks! Ah well, whats new ;)
avidkeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avidkeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 7:24pm
Spitfire, tats anoying but I found my first couple of PP Periods were whacky so opefll things settle.

Nannikin, looks like we may be cycle buddies, I'm due to ovulate monday I think! Using OPK's and all negative atm so will see. I cant remember last time what they did, I think I got faint lines, then suddenly a positive on day of surge.

Yay for BFP's! Looks like a really good month this month!
DD born 22 April 2014. No 2: BFP 10 September due 23 May 2016 My Ovulation Chart
misssara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misssara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 7:31pm
Sorry to hear about the arrival of AF Spitfire xx

Haircuts are the best aren't they Nannikin! I really need to get to the hairdressers too. It's actually nuts how quickly this year is going. I actually can't wait to get this year over and done with. It's been a very up and down year for us.

Lesh, totally understand about being scared about getting your hopes up. TBH I don't think i will be fully at ease (when I get UTD) until that baby is screaming in my arms. It's a weird feeling. I am so excited about trying again (and a little guilty about feeling excited), but I am naturally pooing myself too. To get so far (just over 36 weeks) and then walk out of hospital with no baby in our arms was seriously the worst thing we have ever been through, but I am super lucky to have such a great DH, family and friends. Without them I wouldn't have known what to do with myself. I know it's easy to say, but just try and relax. It will all be fine. Positive thoughts work wonders 😊

Hmmmmmm so still no AF and absolutely no spotting today. Still really crampy and bloated, but that cold have been the huge amounts of bad food we ate on holiday haha.
I asked DH if I should test and he point blank said NO! So I guess I should just wait a bit longer dammit. Those tests in our bathroom cupboard and calling my name 😳
Karenka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 9:01pm
Congratulations Lesh! I understand your nervousness, but try and take one step at a time. Step One BFP!!

Missara your loss so far along must have just been horrific. Big hugs to you. I'm feeling very hopeful for you this month as how you're feeling (running to toilet thinking af has arrived, bloaty crampy etc) is how I've felt with 3 of my pregnancies (including my successful one). It's not over until it's over! Go and test - 3 BFP's within a few days would be very exciting!
TTC #2 April 2014.
MCs: May 2014, November 2014, April 2015, August 2015.
MMC: 10 weeks August 2016.
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 10:16pm
Yes test misssara!!! I hope it will be another bfp for the group
DS Born Sept 2016
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 11:19am
Today's List Sunday 30th August

Kosmolicious - CD7
Nellennium - CD9
Iceland - CD9
Mummyinc - CD11
Karenka - CD11
Nannikin - CD15
Avidkeo - CD16
Fingersxd#2 - CD17
Misssara - CD30
MissK - CD32

Tasmin - 3DPO
Kazper - 5DPO
Lesh - 13DPO - BFP!!
2furkids - 18DPO - BFP!!

EXPECTED DUE DATES:

Millysmum

Twinkle Toes

bubs2014

Tryingfor#4

Nov_12_bub

avidkeo - girl 22/4/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 899900901902903 1103>