FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC after miscarriage/loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 153>
Author
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 9:40am
Good luck for your scan pepi!! I know it seems pointless but I guess it will still be reassuring to know you made it to 7.5weeks!!! But another scan later will be much more reassuring!
I have my first scan the Friday after you at 8w1d!!!!
I haven't had betas at all (didn't ask and would have said no anyway). So my hpts are my way of checking. I stopped with that dark one and decided that's enough!!!

Woke up at 5am to pee and started feeling super nauseous and had mild heartburn!!! Yay for some symptoms. Fingers crossed it's a good sign!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Sponsored Links

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 7:56pm
hows everyone going? hope your scan is just awesome pepi!
im 7dpo now, my temp is crazy-high...higher than when i was pregnant even with the help of clomid! but this cycle its au natural and this morning my temp was 36.93! with pregnancy its usually around 36.7 for me so im amazed my body is doing SOMETHING right- on its own! totally think my detox has helped reset my hormones somewhat, which is SO good! so even if no BFP i have lots to be happy about. but i do have my hopes high this time- i cant help it! ill feel silly if its a BFN..but oh well will ride the wave for now lol.
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 8:29pm
Yay soda! Ride that positive train! And don't feel silly if you get a bfn. That's what these groups are for. .. so that we can go through our crazy emotions without being judged :-)
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 8:41pm
Good luck Soda, hopefully this is your month!

I'm just ticking along hoping to make a Fiji baby next week :)
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 8:47pm
lol thanks A.girl! being my due month i am glad i am feeling so positive..even if i crash at the end of it, at least i havent spent the whole month dreading my due date, right? :) anywhooo, bring on testing this week! (will TRY to last until thurs, ive always got my bfp at 11dpo.. so wil TRY.. but no promises Tongue )
and GL sarzy!! a fiji baby would be amaaaazing! (if you do youll have to change your name to "fijibaby" ! :D

a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 9:03pm
This is my due month too soda... for number 3 :-(
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 9:04pm
Good luck sarzy! Sorry. .. I hit post too soon.
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 9:57pm
xxx a.girl. how you ladies who go through it more than once do it is beyond me. super women for sure! i couldnt imagine feeling that heartbroken again... am praying I never do! xxx
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 10:19pm
Good luck soda. I hart stalked and it does look good!!!!
Sarzy - good luck for a Fiji baby!!!!
Sorry it's a bad month for a few of our girls!!!!! Hope you all hve something nice planned to distract/remember.

AFM - just ticking along. One day at a time. Trying to stay upbeat!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2014 at 8:53pm
Pepi how did everything go? 
8dpo for me... excruciating tww this time around! lol
PaulaPoppe162608 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulaPoppe162608 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 3:38pm
You shouldn't worry, my first pregnancy was a miscarriage and the same thing happened to me, the hormones in your body are still going down so you may have some of the pregnancy feelings however if the test shows positive then the HGC levels have dropped low enough that the test can no longer pick up on the previous pregnancy. You should feel normal very soon. Very sorry for your loss. Anyway, if you're TTC you should consider read the 'Getting Pregnant Plan by Michelle Adams e-book' from aboutgettingpregnant.com, it has a lot of information about boost your fertility, increase your chances of conceiving, how to avoid repeated miscarriages, how to pinpoint your ovulation accurately, how to deal with false positive, what you should do if you're getting false negative and etc.
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 9:45pm
Thinking of you Sara. How are you doing? I know this month must be so hard for you.

Soda,I'm still holding out hope for you... the spotting could be implantation spotting. My friend was convinced she wasn't preg for about a week because of it. Will you test tmrw?

Sarzy, when do you leave for Fiji? Sounds like fun!!! I saw that it was 32 degrees there yesterday. Sigh, as I sit next to my heater in our second winter.

Hi to everyone else that still lurking! How are our graduates doing??? Charlie? Mac? Animax? Apfel? Seaview? Talz? Sorry if I've forgotten anyone... the list is getting every so long!!!

AFM, I'm ok. If you lurk in the 12+ forum, I posted that the results of the genetic test on baby number 4 showed no signs of a genetic problem. I was totally gutted!! It's just in the unexplained category. I find comfort in knowing that my mc's have been caused by my translocation, but this news takes that comfort away. Now I wonder if there is something else going on :-( I think that news was actually harder to take than the mc itself. Trying to be positive about it all, but man, it's tough!
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2014 at 8:03am
Thanks A.Girl it's been pretty rough :-(. 4months today and his EDD tomorrow. I've been at home most of the week as it was easier to avoid people! My bestie and her partner had their IVF rainbow on Tues, super happy for them, but my painful AF had arrived that day and the news just tipped me over! Sob-a-thon Central as it should have been me this week!
I'm gutted they can't find any answers for you, how frustrating :-/ I hope your angels EDD isn't to hard on you, or yours Soda!

Sarzy goodluck for Fiji! George is a Rarotonga baby haha!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2014 at 11:44am
Hugs a.girl and sara..so tough. We get it here tho so vent away xxx
Had a temp drop this a.m but not below coverline..and only v v faintly spotting which hasnt ramped up at all, no cramps, nothing! Still think af is coming, just taking her sweet time.though I keep getting the sensation its arrived and rushing to the toilet to find nothing! And I remember having that in early pregnancy before so who knows. Taking DD and her friend to the zoo tomorrow so thatl pass the day nicely :) got no more tests so ill wait it out tomorrow and if no af or further temp drop ill test again sunday.
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 9:28pm
Not my turn sorry ladies.. been perfectly ok with it actually until this evening when it hit like a tonne of bricks that I should be on maternity leave awaiting my due date in 2 weeks time.and then I realised ill be working that day and wont be able to be off work. Hope I keep it together alright...Im still positive itll happen again but I was so sure id be pregnant by my due date and its sinking in now that I wont be..sucky. sorry I just had to let that out here as I know you guys will get it..
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 9:56pm
Hi a.girl.
Thanks for thinking of me. Just over 35 weeks now and very ready to meet this little one. Showing some signs of pre term labour so hoping it decides to stay in just a little bit longer, especially as hubby flys away for 3 days at the end of the week. Do you know when you will get to start trying with IVF? You so deserve to get your take home baby.

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 10:50pm
So sorry soda! Stinks getting AF so close to a due date!
I love your positive attitude though and I find you inspirational. I am a big downer regarding TTC much of the time!!! But it's ok to let out the negative feelings

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2014 at 8:51pm
Hi everyone and Agirl. I've been thinking of you all, it's such a hard battle TTC after mc, so often wonder how everyone is so lurk about often. I'm over 15 weeks now. Past that 'scary' stage and past that milestone of where my angel got to. So was a relief. Had scans etc all fine, and at midwife today had strong heartbeat of 161 so very relieved. So I guess for me the countdown is on to my 20wk scan in first week December. Will be our 5year wedding anniversary around same time so hope to find out the gender this time. Secretly hoping girl, but who knows.
Anyway, sorry a few of you have sad anniversaries coming up of due dates etc, it really is hard so don't be too hard on yourselves.
Agirl I'm so sorry that your April beanie had no genetic issues, can fully imagine how distraught that would make you! It's totally not fair! I hope IVF in the new year is going to work first round and you get your perfect rainbow. Apfel is still with us in April, and I'm sure you're glad to know that after you posted about your discovery on our page stating that you're the last to be leaving and no one else was to have issues, well you were right! Everyone so far (touchwood) progressed through that dreaded 12weeks. I know that prob isn't very comforting to hear for your situation but thought you'd still like to know.
Huge hugs to those that need it and congrats to those that have so far success. X

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2014 at 9:37pm
Yay talz hopefully you can start to enjoy the journey more from here xxx thanks veggie hun you are sweet..have been far from inspirational the last 2 days though..feeling a bit better tonight but last night it really all hit me at once and Ive been in tears all day but holding it together at work etc..geez dont ya love this journey? Im kind of starting to look at adoption too..I know I have a long journey before there are no options left, but to me adoptions not a "last resort" as such..as much as I want a biological sibling for DD Its not the be-all for me. And if our public funding runs out id rather put the money towards adoption..so end of next year well be making a decision about that if no luck. So at least thats something to look forward to but right now im just wishing I could take a day off work on my due date..really starting to dread it arriving and me having to work in a room full of babies all day..but a day off will be near impossible at the moment..dumb!
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2014 at 4:16pm
Hi Talz and Animax! Great to hear from you both and to hear that things are ticking along as they should. Make sure you pop in every now and again to remind us old-timers that there is hope! Animax, I can't believe you are so close!!! yay! And talz, I'm so glad your 12 week scan went well and that you are easily finding a hb with the midwife. That's great that no one else from the April group has had to leave - just goes to show that most mc's happen in those first 8 weeks (though I would have gotten to the 12 week scan before I found out about mine). I think early scans allow us to find out sooner, aye?

Soda, I hope you are feeling better - it's always so difficult around those milestones. A friend of mine asked me the other day "how are you feeling about the 1 year anniversary" and I though "gosh, what for? The "due date of number 1? The loss of number 2? The loss of my mum? It seems every month seems to hold a different milestone for me any more; the one year anniversaries are only just a part of it" What I've found to help me is you let yourself feel sad for a few days, then find things totally non-baby related to distract you. Projects, friends over for dinner (thought he baby-free friends don't exist in my life any more!, etc. I just make sure I stay busy with things that don't remind me too much of the sadness.

Sarzy, how is/was fiji?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 153>