FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC after miscarriage/loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 153>
Author
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 5:55pm
By the way. .. my meds haven't worked :-( 3 days into it and the spotting has gone back to bleeding. Ahhhh! So frustrating. I'm convinced now that I have some kind of polyp or something more sinister :-( I'm really finding this latest mc the most difficult to deal with!
Sponsored Links

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 10:03pm
Gutted a.girl! Hugs hunny hope you get answers soon xxx
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 11:12am
How annoying a.girl! I won't be doing anymore tests, too stressful haha i only did two with my first so i think i'll stick to the same!
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 4:52pm
But I did get HCG done yesterday and got that today ..... 32, so that ruined my afternoon! Trying to be positive panda and getting it done again on Monday (though my partner suggested flagging that as it could just cause more stress!)

Why do I do this to myself!?!? I know the Internet says the week 4 range is between 5-400 but I'm still annoyed!

Edited by *Sara* - 05 December 2014 at 5:24pm
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 8:13pm
** Lurker in**

Wow sara - feels like you only got your BFP yesterday but your ticker already says 4w5d!!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2014 at 9:13am
Oh, Sara, try not to stress. When did you get your BFP? I know how hard that is though. I have always tracked my HCGs and found it less stressful - it gave me benchmarks to look towards rather that being in the dark for ages. But I know that not everyone feels that way, so do what's best for you. I was talking to my GP the other day about how my hcg's never rose properly in this last preg and that it wasn't linked to my genetic problem. Anyway, long story short, she pretty much said she's seen quite a few preg where she would have totally told the woman she would mc because of her hcgs and everything turned out fine. For me, HCG tells heaps but they don't for everyone (nzveg can attest to that). I have everything crossed for you though. xx
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2014 at 10:57am
Thanks a.girl I got a squinter +HPT on Sunday and actual line you could see on Wed. I do remember last time I was stressed as I thought my HCG was low / hadn't doubled much! I can totally imagine my body being a slow riser as it's pretty slack on things like that!
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 5:29am
How are you doing Sara?
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 8:06am
Yes sara thinking of you!
FA appointment tomorrow- feeling ok about it but the thought I could be pregnant again soon isnt really exciting anymore. .its just daunting! To be expected I guess.. how you ladies who have had multiple mcs keep sane... seriously admire you guys! Have already told DH If it happens again then im outty. But just gotta keep positive that it wont happen and well have a healthy bub before we know it! Hoping for some clomid to start as thats worked twice before...soo hoping they dont just put us on the iui list and we have to wait..but what will be will be, right?
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 8:34am
Pretty sh*t tbh! HAd some brown spotting on Mon, one bit of red on Tues, more brown this morning brown and just before more red. I only get red after a poo (tmi) but i'm really bummed out. Esp not knowing whats going on until my scan on the 23rd! Is anything in there, will i just start bleeding anytime etc? I've never had a MC before so no idea what that's like!     Would be a lot easier to be positive if it just happened once eh.
Hope you appt goes well tomorrow Soda
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 1:07pm
Aw sara hugs! Go ask for another hcg test to see whats going on. Early pregnancy spotting is common though and can mean nothing so hang in there xxx
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 1:25pm
Thanks Soda, its defo happening now unfortunately. 3rd time lucky?
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 1:47pm
Well as they saying goes..... 3rd times the charm! Sure hope it works out that way :D

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 1:59pm
Sorry to hear sara :-( did you have a bigger bleed just now? I know so many women that have had spotting and totally normal pregnancies. Some even with big enough bleeds they were sure they lost bub. Hang in there. But I totally understand your anxiety!

Soda, sanity isn't really a word in my vocabulary any more. Haha. I really think 4 mc's have changed me. .. not sure if it's for the better or worse. Nonetheless, you just got to keep your eyes on the prize and try not to let it consume your whole life.
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 3:37pm
Thanks a.girl and NZVeg, yeah its not spotting anymore. I have no doubt this is it, bleeding, clots and quite sore.
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 9:34pm
Really sorry to hear Sara.
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 6:04am
Hi Sara. Thinking of you this morning! Hope you are doing ok given the circumstances.
MC February 2014

a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 7:06am
Oh sara, that sucks :-( how are you doing today? What is your next step?
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 9:24am
Thanks ladies midwife is going to get me in with the maternal assesment unit for a scan, I think it's more to check for eptopic etc. As I'm only 5 wks Prob won't see much anyway!
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 7:06am
How did you get on Sara? I hope you are doing ok

On a positive note, my spotting finally stopped and I booked my ivf orientation apt for 28th of Jan! Nice to be finally making some progress.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 153>