FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 240241242243244 439>
Author
lillibit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lillibit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 8:18am
Claire that all sounds positive..my boobs were the first thing to respond to being pregnant too LOL if you are pregnant discover is sure to tell you I got my BFP at 8DPO with it but everyones HCG levels rise differently so don't give out hope yet-goodluck .

Thanks for the support girls- we are getting there, some days more slowly than others.

Edited by lillibit
Sponsored Links

girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 8:30am
Its ok Emmi, you're in good company and I know what you are saying.

We haven't been trying too long - a couple of months random like, and this month tracking - I'm nearly 33 so my internal clock is ticking like a bomb.

I hope you girls are right

Thanks for all the support
Baby dust to you all

xx
Claire
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 8:51am
yep claire I've got that damn internal ticking clock thing too - I'm 34 I had my first at 21 and things were much easier then!
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 9:25am
lillibit I'm the same as Jazzy 12 weeks when i had mine so massive hugs to you..they made me wait three months though!!:(

freckle you are such a young looking 34 :)

Edited by Four_eyes
Mum to two amazing boys!
dinolau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinolau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 3:47pm
Just adding me in :)

Dinolau CD5
Kandice CD 5
Lillibit CD 7
Suzbub CD 10
Jazzy CD 10
MrsG CD12
AngeC CD 21
Freckle CD 23
Claire CD 24
Buzzydaisy CD 25
brixey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brixey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 6:13pm
Hi ladies,

Our second SA came back last night - a couple of dead swimmers and that was it so we have been referred onto Fertility Associates.

Based on that I will remove my ticker and jump into the Infertility thread -

Baby dust to all - FX for lots of BFP's for you all and the wonders of medicine for me. I will lurk every now and then to see how you are all doing - Ginni

TTC #1 December 08
Azoospermia diagnosed - June 09
FA appt #1 August 09
Roll on IVF/ICSI !!!
Marrying my darling - July 10
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 6:51pm
Ginni good luck to you, let us know how you are going.
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 6:53pm
Good luck brixey, FX for you - sending you all my best wishes
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 6:54pm
Four_eyes, they told me to wait 6 mths, so I was not trying when I got pg 3 mths later. Funny thing was it took over 2 yrs to fall with the one I lost. You just never know, which it would hurry up this time.
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:54pm
he he ka- you're too kind... hope the old eggies are looking younger than 34

Brixey best of luck to you guys! I'm sure it will all work out in the end...

Oh Dinalau - sorry to see ya back here... this time eh!!

Dinolau CD5
Kandice CD 5
Lillibit CD 7
Suzbub CD 10
Jazzy CD 10
MrsG CD12
AngeC CD 21
Claire CD 24
Buzzydaisy CD 25

Anyhow I'm pretty sure I've Oved a wee while ago so I'm nervously heading to the TWW ... mind you it would be a bit of a miracle if it happened this month as we didn't time the very few times we BDed...
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
millysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 8:02pm
Ellecheza CD4
Dinolau CD5
Kandice CD 5
Lillibit CD 7
Suzbub CD 10
Jazzy CD 10
MrsG CD12
AngeC CD 21
Claire CD 24
Buzzydaisy CD 25

Hi everyone, i'm back! Been MIA cos I was just soooo OVER the whole TTC thing. Been here way too long. Got a serum progesterone test this month so hopefully know more.
ShelliN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShelliN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 9:19pm
Hi all This is my first time in this thread, we had a missed M/C on 4th May, and got AF on 10th June. Trying to use the maybe baby saliva tester, not having much luck but people have said that when I see the ferns Ill know ! Not sure how long this cycle will be so hard to pinpoint when ovulation will be.
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 11:36pm
Welcome ShelliN and sorry for your loss.

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 7:40am
Todays List

Ellecheza CD 5
Dinolau CD 6
Kandice CD 6
Lillibit CD 8
Suzbub CD 11
Jazzy CD 11
MrsG CD13
AngeC CD 22
Claire CD 25
Buzzydaisy CD 26
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 7:48am
elle, good to see you back FX you get some answers or a BFP.

Welcome ShelliN and sorry about your M/C, there are a few of us here that know what you are going through.
I used a saliva tester & never got the right readings. Have you used it from start of AF? you may of O'd already. How long is your cycle normally?
You should do a ticker, thats my fav line, lol.
ShelliN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShelliN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 8:43am
thanks for the welcomes :) My cycle is usually 31 days long so Im guessing it will go back to that. . I have used the saliva tester everyday so am hoping something will show up soon.
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 10:15am
Todays List

Ellecheza CD 5
Dinolau CD 6
Kandice CD 6
Lillibit CD 8
Suzbub CD 11
Jazzy CD 11
MrsG CD13
ShelliN CD 15
AngeC CD 22
Claire CD 25
Buzzydaisy CD 26
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 10:16am
ShelliN yea ticker, I am also trying for baby #4, have 3 boys want a little pink thing.

ShelliN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShelliN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 11:10am
I have a boy and then two girls Psychic told me earlier this year I would have a little girl so will wait and see ! I get mastalgia (severe pain in the boob!) usually when my period is due only and have had it for the last few days so not sure whats going on in there . . . am not good at waiting lol
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 2:12pm
Well I have had a great day, went for my smear ($60+, not the great part) the nurse said I had a beautiful cervix, after 3 kids I was surprised that anything was beautiful down there, hee hee.

Then went to get petrol & they over charged me last time so they gave me money.

I got offered a job interview, can’t remember what it is for as I applied a long time age, lol.

And tonight is chilli night & BD, woo, hoo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 240241242243244 439>