FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 247248249250251 439>
Author
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 6:54pm

Suzbub.... you just never know.... fx for you

Sponsored Links

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:04pm

Lol Emmi.... you always make me smile

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:13pm
Haha, well thats a good thing right??
So does it?? I am planning on having so much EWCM this month, those spermies are going to live forever!

+1 May 09 Angel
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:34pm

Yea Emmi.... I upped my Evening Primrose caps to morning and night and drinking and eating heaps of grapefruit.   That.....  or the Metformin might have something to do with it but really not sure on that one LOL

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:37pm

Caro007... when I first started seriously TTC  I bought 50 opks off ebay and tested everyday in the afternoon to get an idea of when my LH surge is so that I could pinpoint those fertile days...  

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:41pm
Alright I will go out and buy some EPO tomorrow! How early did you start taking them? Will it be too late if I start tomorrow?

+1 May 09 Angel
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:44pm

Emmi, no it is not too early... you can get a cheap bulk bottle from pak n save for $11.75.     TAKE NOTE : stop taking them once you have ovulated... apparently they cause uterine cramping.  That is when I switch to Flax seed oil.

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:48pm
Oh great Shezzy, thanks! I will go there tomorrow!
What does the flax seed oil do??

+1 May 09 Angel
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:00pm

Flaxseed gives you omega 3 oils that is good for good anti antinflammatory action... I think it is for when embie implants it won't get "inflammed"

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:03pm
Cool! Any other pills and potions that might be good?
If you dont mind me asking, how much Vitex and Aspirin are you taking?

+1 May 09 Angel
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:14pm

I am taking 1000mg Vitex and low dose Aspirin  80mg that you can also buy at Pak n Sav.  It is is good for other thinkgs like prevents blood clotting and high blood pressure and other things...

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:17pm
Do you know is there is a maximum dosage of Vitex? The "Fertility Recipie" that I found says to take 1000mg in morning and another 1000mg in the evening.
Also is taking 100mg of Aspirin too much?
haha I think I know where you shop Shezzy!

+1 May 09 Angel
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:09pm

ha ah  pak n sav they are cheap and because of high turnover most stuff is fresh LOL.    That is a lot of Vitex... I only take 1000mg.  You can get the ones that are gentle on your stomache and they 80mg.

NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:32pm
Emmi - I'm taking 1000 mg per day of Vitex - not that it seems to be helping at all yet!

How's your new diet going??

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:35pm
Well it is going good so far, AF still here, but easing up. I had a slight head ache all day yesterday and thought it might be because of too much vitex, but I havnt had one today so that is good!
Going to get me some EPO and start that tomorrow too, and going to go back to drinking GF Juice not bloody Drink!

+1 May 09 Angel
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:43pm
Good girl Emmi, stay way from the ruby - its not what you want got my everything crossed for you this month!!

xoxox
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:45pm
Thanks hun. I wish things were a lot more faster!
Anyone watch fringe tonight? The girl got PG, gave birth in like an hour, and then an hour later the baby died as a fully grown old man.... Now that is quick!

+1 May 09 Angel
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:49pm
Holy moly - thats just a bit too fast!! I know what you're saying - time can go so slowly when you just want it to be gone already .

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:59pm
Amy, are you trying this cycle? I see your using OPKs...
I dont know if I will be able to tell if the 'diet' does anything, but I just hope that my cycle goes back to normal (at least I hope it is still normal) so I dont have to have another 6 week cycle, cos that was horrible.
Stick with the Vitex Amy, they say it can take a wee while to work, I wish i had taken it after my MC, but didnt know about it. Are you taking the tincture or pills?

+1 May 09 Angel
Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 10:25pm
Hi guys

Shezzey - I have tried to get a ticker but can't get it to display on my posts. Will have another try in the morning

Up until last cycle I had a 100% strike rate on pinpointing the day of Ov but last cycle was out by three days and that was a real killer for us. Lots of BFN's but also a glimmer of hope that perhaps they were wrong!

I have thoughht about charting and OPK's, think I might get to 6 months TTC and then look at doing something else. Problem with charting is that I have a 16 month old who isn't the best sleeper in the world so some nights I am up way before morning. I assume that would muck my temps up no end.

Anyhow, long post - will check back in tomorrow. Night night
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 247248249250251 439>