FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 439>
Author
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 8:00am
Just updating our list for today

Emmi CD5
Mollymoo CD 12
Shezzey CD 13
Buzzydaisy CD14
Amybaby CD 17
Ellecheza CD 19
Kandice CD 20
Dinolau CD 21
Caro07 CD22
MrsG CD27
ShelliN CD 29
AngeC CD 34

+1 May 09 Angel
Sponsored Links

Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:14pm
Can someone give me a clue?!?! I have managed to create a ticker, that bit was easy but it won't display as my signature. When I preview it it just appears as the link.

I have copy and pasted the link to no avail. Can see anything else I should have done and have checked the forum help topic and think I have done it right. Although obviously I haven't!!

Sorry probably been asked a million times before but thanks anyway!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:18pm
Caro07, do it again then we can see the message it comes up as, you may have the wrong format
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:20pm
I am not much help... I had to keep playing around with mine.. I found I had to take a bit off the front and the end of the link to get it to work... but good luck, I know how frustrating it is!!
Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:31pm
Have tried to add it so will see if it come up
Caroline, SAHM to 2 boys, S (4 years old) and J (2 years old)
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:40pm
Caro, is there 1 thats starts with URL??
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:50pm

Caro, this is what mine looks like..... so maybe if you can get the same format...

[URL=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Shezzey]
[IMG]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/Shezzey/ttc.png[/IMG]
[/URL]

Jazz....  yours is from Lilypie.... maybe you can paste yours to show Caro? 

Edited by Shezzey
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:54pm
my format looks like this:

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:54pm

Haha.... the tickers came up and not the formats....LOL

Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:55pm
well that didn't work... see I am useless.. will watch from a far now
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:58pm

Thats what mine looks like well off to clean the inside of the car, & I may never return. Gee dh is in for a shock, kitchen tidy, pantry cleaned out, did shopping, now it looks like nothing is in there, lol.

AF better hurry up so I can stop cleaning & lye on the couch, hee hee
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:58pm
damm it
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:59pm
URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG] This is what it starts with, does that help

Edited by jazzy
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:01pm
[URL*space*=http://lilypie.com][/URL]

I added a *space* in there so take that out and hopefully it works???

If this doesn't work I really will stop trying LOL
I am not the most tech savvy person
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:02pm

Suzbub and Jazz... I just discovered.... you unclick the "Enable Forum Codes to Format Post"   and then it shows the format...

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:04pm

Gee Jazzy,  you are in a real cleaning frenzy.....  wish I was in that mood.   I am so cold and just doing a basic clean of the house today

Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:13pm

LOL it is that simple??? geeez my little sister would right now be shaking her head saying something like.. 'man old people are funny'
Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:24pm
Have tried to change the format, can someone check and see if there one is written like that. I have tried to follow the format tht Jazzy posted but something is still awry

Feeling very stupid - everyone on this site has one of these and I can't get the silly thing to work! Why isn't it just as simple as copy and paste?!?!?!
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:25pm

Lol... i don't think I am gonna be able to keep up with all the tecnology getting more and more sophisticated...

Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:42pm
Me either I think I might start a new trend for manual tickers, where you just change your signature every day to show where you are in your cycle. Think it might be the easiest option!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 439>