FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 439>
Author
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:54pm
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lt1f.lilypie.com/XHQmp12.png[/IMG][/URL]

Please dear god let this work....
Sponsored Links

Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:55pm
whooo hoooo
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:56pm
[/IMG][/URL] try this after ping
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:57pm
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]=http://lt1f.lilypie.com/RrXUp12.png][/IMG][/URL]

could you try this... I just added bits to look like my set up???

Edited by Suzbub
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:58pm

[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]=http://lt1f.lilypie.com/RrXUp12.png][/IMG][/URL]

missed a forward slash... try this
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 3:19pm
well car finished, now quick tidy up before getting DH, & I want a fizz have given up coke, hee hee, so might get something else just as bad. I found $1 when cleaning the car, but DS3 thinks he did & won't give it to me, soo will buy him an ice cream mmmm.
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 3:59pm

Haha Jazzy thats funny.....   makes me remember  a couple of years ago, when we were fostering Dp's niece (5yo at the time) and we were broke and managed to scrape together $3.00 for sossies and then his niece found $1 near the door of Mad Butcher and I told her to give it to me cos we need it for sossies.  Then she walked all around the shop yelling... "its my $1 and I want to buy lollies...."  and I was sooooo embarrassed  ....haha...    We still laugh about that one.

Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 7:56pm
It works!

Thanks Suzbub, Jazzy and Shezzey

Long and drawn out but we got there in the end.

I am going to tentatively press 'post' and hope it comes up!
Caroline, SAHM to 2 boys, S (4 years old) and J (2 years old)
Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 7:56pm
Yay!!!
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 8:19pm
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 8:22pm

Yay..... you are official now Caro

Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 8:31pm
Thanks guys, can't believe how excited I was when it popped up! I feel like I'm part of the gang now!
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 8:34pm
Congrats Caro!! Although I think the extra add on bits are going to annoy me after a while...
So who thinks they are Oving??
My forehead has got really oily, and after the MASSIVE skin break out I had when I Oed last time I think O is getting closer!

+1 May 09 Angel
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 9:10pm
Woohoo Emmi!! FXd
Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 8:46am
Managed to tidy up the ticker just for you Emmi!! Morning all, will be back later
mollymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:05am

morning all. have been away for a few days, family hunting trip for my stepson's bday, very cool! dad and him got his first deer (well dad shot it but ss carried out it's head)!

still counting down the days til ov. last cycle my opks didn't test + til cd 18 so have a few more days to wait. have started using them 'just in case'! and we aren't going to bd every 2nd day quite yet as i'm sure dh's spermys were a bit tired and worn out by the time ov actually happened last time!!! lol!

good luck to everyone else bding!!! hope the baby dust sprinkles over you all!

Edited by mollymoo
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:07am
hello all, i was in the tww but due to the dreaded arrival of AF im back in here...

and lillibit has mentioned that i try OPK's this cycle....now im completely new to this so, stupid question but what is it? and where do i buy it?them?
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:49am
tryingfor1st, I bought some on TM, they are cheep there, baby4u, I got 10 for about $10 I think, I also bought som from the chemist for about $25 for 6.
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:55am

Hey everybudy

Tryingfor1st, have you thought about charting as well?  it is great for showing you how you are doing in your cycle and letting you know if you are on you way to pregnancy...

Jazzy, best of best for you this cycle honey, did you get af this morning?

SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:58am
thanks ppls:)

charting? that looks complicated? well ill give opks a go this cycle and then i guess im open to try new stuff
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 439>