FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 439>
Author
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:03pm

Trying, it is easy as..... all you need is a thermometer and take your temperature every morning as you wake up.  Then you just put the temp into the form and it will show you the chart...  it is free at fertilityfriend.com.  If you wander over to the charts thread you will see some charts on there

Sponsored Links

Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:12pm
Hi guys,
Think I can finally head over to the TWW :) Sorry to hear AF arrived TryingFor1st, fingers crossed for this cycle.

Will update the list. See you all over there soon
Caroline, SAHM to 2 boys, S (4 years old) and J (2 years old)
Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:14pm
TryingFor1st CD1
Emmi CD6
Mollymoo CD 13
Shezzey CD 14
Buzzydaisy CD15
Amybaby CD 18
Ellecheza CD 20
Kandice CD 21
Dinolau CD 22
MrsG CD28
ShelliN CD 30
AngeC CD 35

Have added you in Trying - hope that is OK
Caroline, SAHM to 2 boys, S (4 years old) and J (2 years old)
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:15pm
thanks caro07, FX for you!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:16pm
I am back,lol.

jazzy CD 1
TryingFor1st CD1
Emmi CD6
Mollymoo CD 13
Shezzey CD 14
Buzzydaisy CD15
Amybaby CD 18
Ellecheza CD 20
Kandice CD 21
Dinolau CD 22
MrsG CD28
ShelliN CD 30
AngeC CD 35
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:17pm
calling Shezzey u there????
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:19pm
Charting is actually kinda fun. I didn't do it for months and months, thinking it was hard and would make me obsess. Then when I went on Clomid, I thought hang it, I'm obsessing anyway, and I really enjoyed 'watching' things happen.

Edited by Hopes

SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:22pm
i hear ya Hopes, im obsessing anyways so may as well be actively doing something with the obsession rather than just waiting around.....hmm charting, tho i read in the charting for basics you need to be asleep for 3 hours before you take your temp, im a light sleeper and wake quite a few times to go to loo etc during the night so maybe not?

what temp tools does everyone use?
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:27pm
I went to the health shop today & was told I could get vitex or femzone, has anyone taken or heard of femzone, not sure what to get
Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:51pm
I took femzone for 3 cycles but didn't notice any changes. I've used vitex - in it's liquid form, and this was very good. It tastes bad, like really bad, but helped steady my moods. To be honest though the best thing I've done is taken sugar out of my diet, it's really helped. Only been 7 weeks or so but I've never felt better. Apparently it's a really good thing to do if you have PCOS or Endo, which I do.
Angel babies Mar '04, Oct '08 and Sep '09.
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 1:02pm
Konagirl thanks for that
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 1:18pm

Hey Jazzy.... Im here    I have never heard of Femzone...will do dr Googs.    I think get the Vitex but most important.... Metformin dear

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 2:57pm
Shezzey got my metformin, 2x a day 500mg.
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:27pm

yay Jazzy, don't forget to have it with meals .... normally you should start off taking 500mg only

mollymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:58pm
hey someone said the other day about taking evening primrose oil. what was that for again?
buzzydaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 5:06pm
I was told to take EPOil too apparently its good for menopause so they also recommend it for overall hormonal wellbeing when TTC.
Am I right? someone might know a bit more than me.
I was told by the same lady to start taking a really good pre pregnancy multivitamin. The one she showed me had Tuna Oil in it and I thought Fish oils were a no no... the mercury in it or something.
I was taking elevit but tis a bit expensive when been TTC for 4 years.   
What are others taking??

I take B6, Vitex, Folic Acid, Probiotics and nat progesterone.
My husband is now on Menevit too.

Edited by buzzydaisy

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 5:07pm

Hey Mollymoo, it is for ewcm 1000mg  3 times a day.... but you must stop taking it after ovulation because it causes uterine cramping

mollymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 5:09pm
thanx heaps, i just got some from the supermarket. it's not too late to start for this cycle is it? i don't think i'll ov til end of next week.
buzzydaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 5:09pm
Here you go Mollymoo I found this....

Evening Primrose Oil or EPO lowers cholesterol, helps to alleviate premenstrual syndrome symptoms and aids in the production of fertile quality cervical fluid. Evening Primrose Oil or EPO does a world of good in treating aliments of all sorts. Evening Primrose Oil or EPO is an essential fatty acid that contains gamma linolenic acid (GLA). This gamma linolenic acid (GLA) is converted to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin E1 which has anti-inflammatory properties and may also act as a blood thinner and blood vessel dilator. These anti-inflammatory properties of evening primrose oil help people suffering from pains, aches and cramps.

Evening Primrose Oil or EPO also has effects on premenstrual syndrome symptoms and cervical mucus. If you suffer from premenstrual syndrome, it could be because you are deficient in the fatty acid, gamma linolenic acid (GLA). Evening Primrose Oil or EPO can help your body to alleviate the premenstrual syndrome symptoms by replacing the gamma linolenic acid (GLA).

Evening Primrose Oil or EPO helps women to produce more fertile quality cervical fluid also known as “egg white cervical mucus”. This type of cervical fluid is fertile, thin, watery, clear and “stretchy” and easily aids the sperm to swim through the uterus and into the fallopian tube, and to the egg. Also, this type of fluid helps the sperm to stay alive for up to five days inside the fallopian tube, thus enabling conception to happen even if you don’t have intercourse again by the time ovulation occurs.

If your cervical fluid is thick, brown or dry, it can obstruct or prevent fertilization. Some women are very dry, and have problems in producing an adequate amount of fertile quality cervical fluid. Drinking a lot of water and taking the Evening Primrose Oil or EPO can certainly help in the production of fertile cervical fluid in these women.

mollymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 5:12pm
wow buzzydaisy you're amazing!!! thanx heaps!!! will start right now then!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 439>