FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 439>
Author
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 2:46pm
Oh and thanks for the help (again!) Shezzy!!
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Sponsored Links

Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 3:11pm
Ok well I am SUPER frustrated now.
AF is now 3 or 4 days late.. took a test in case and BFN and I have no pains, or signs that it is coming.. I did a couple of days ago but they are all gone.. I just want it here already so that I can start the counting again - I hate this limbo time
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 3:21pm
hi suzbub

What is the longest cycle you have ever had just wondering. And have you done anything different this cycle that you didnt do last cycle that could of made it late

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 3:34pm
nope nothing... I have been racking my brain - I am not stressed, I have been exercising as much/little as I normally do.. I have been playing with my ticker just incase...
My cycle was ALWAYS 28 days, I could set my watch by it. Then all of a sudden it was 30 days and it has been like that for the last 5 cycles... maybe it perfers to be 33 or 35 or 100... I just don't know any more :(
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 3:37pm
Very strange who knows maybe you are UTD lol

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 3:40pm
I doubt it.. I did a discover test yesterday and it was BFN - I don't have ANY symptoms.... i wish I was, but I just don't think so.
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 4:11pm
That's so frustrating, Suzbub

lillibit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lillibit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 4:46pm
Oh Freckle so sad to hear your news, big hugs and baby dust to you for a sticky BFP soon.
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 5:54pm

Originally posted by freckle freckle wrote:

Oh and thanks for the help (again!) Shezzy!!

No worries Freckle.   I had to smile when you said your little one woke you up by pouring cold water on you....       Hope you are doing okay...

girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 7:07pm
Oh Freckle, my heart goes out to you, I just want to give you a great big cyber hug!!! You too Asics. It just doesn't seem fair. Thinking of you....
NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 7:53pm
Freckle and Asics - so sorry ladies..... am thinking of you both

Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 7:22am
I NEVER in a million years thought I would be so happy to have AF arrive. So painful this cycle but bitter sweet so FINALLY I can get me back on the list :)

Today's List

Suzbub CD1
Birdie CD 3
Freckle CD 3
Victoria CD 5
Hopes CD 7
LadyBee CD 8
jazzy CD 8
TryingFor1st CD 8
MrsJMcD CD 12
Emmi CD 13
Rovic CD19
Mollymoo CD20
Buzzydaisy CD22
Amybaby CD25
Kandice CD28
Dinolau CD29
MrsG CD35
ShelliN CD37

Hope these are all right.. this is my first time at putting 'the list' up
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 10:07am
Look good to me - you think time's going really slowly, but I'm up to day 7 already, how did that happen!?

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 10:12am
I am cd8, yippiee, told DH this morning I had decided that I was going to get pg this month, feel really good today, stupid AF is still here, & I forgot to temp thuis morning & I only have 2 GF left, so have to go buy some as MIL is not coming till monday

SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 10:53am
lol jazzy I had similar convo with DH this morning too...told him we are bd'ing tonight! scheduling bd sessions, who would've thought

hey with the gf juice, i drink real mcoys, thats pretty decent actually...but yeah if you have the real thing then thats prolly better
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 11:08am
lol I was trying to work out what GF was jazzy... I was thinking girlfriend but didn't make much sense... hehe. I have just discovered a big GF tree in our backyard so that's a wee money saver

thanks amybaby and claire!.... How's things going for you Claire - hope ya not feeling too yucky!
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 11:48am
Lurking...

Hi Freckle has been pretty yucky, but its amazing what you can put up with when you have an incentive lol. It's gonna be really hard work going back to school on Monday.

Good work Freckle - a GF tree in your backyard, its so much better fresh!!
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 11:48am
lol freckle, how do you JUST discover a big GF tree in the backyard? or is your backyard huge?
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 12:45pm
lol trying41st we haven't lived here that long... and I'm not at all a gardener.... so I just thought it was a lemon tree until I inspected the fruit more closely yesterday and see they're way too big and round to be lemons... ha ha I do sound like a bit of a timmy now

Claire - yeah the MS is dreadful eh!! But for most at least it's only for the first trimester.... I remember how hard it is trying to work with it - I'm a speech therapist and only had to deal with one kiddy at a time so poor you with a classful Have you tried ginger pills
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by freckle freckle wrote:

lol I was trying to work out what GF was jazzy... I was thinking girlfriend but didn't make much sense... hehe. I have just discovered a big GF tree in our backyard so that's a wee money saver

LOL - you had me imagining a girlfriend tree in you back yard! Now that would be quite something!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 439>