FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 259260261262263 439>
Author
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 1:26pm
ha ha Hopes - and if one friend pees ya off ya just pick a new one
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Sponsored Links

girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 1:47pm
Thanks Freckle - no I haven't tried ginger pills but have been drinking ginger beer like its going out of fashion - anything is worth a try aye.
Its gonna be pretty full on with a classful - reports go out first week back and parent interviews week 2! Lord knows how I'll survive 12 hour days at school, but one can only try right?!

thanks for the heads up Freckle might have to go hunt some out this afternoon!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Hopes Hopes wrote:

Originally posted by freckle freckle wrote:

lol I was trying to work out what GF was jazzy... I was thinking girlfriend but didn't make much sense... hehe. I have just discovered a big GF tree in our backyard so that's a wee money saver

LOL - you had me imagining a girlfriend tree in you back yard! Now that would be quite something!

NOT IF IT'S DH'S, hee hee
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:18pm
Well, I am a GF addict, went to veg shop, but was not going to pay that much I like to squeeze my own now.

At the side of the house on the boarder of us & the neighbours is a GF tree, (they look so lovley from the upstairs window) but they are all too high, so I am out there trying to shake some down, even found the neighbours broom & wacked a few, ahhh enought for a glass, so told DH its his turn tomorrow, ha ha.

Think I will go see the neighbours tomorrow with some oranges & do a trade, even though it is on half & half land, but just incase they catch me with their broom, hee hee
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:20pm
claire, my m/w told me to keep some dry crackers by the bed & have some before getting up. Carn't remembered if it worked though
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by jazzy jazzy wrote:

Originally posted by Hopes Hopes wrote:

Originally posted by freckle freckle wrote:

lol I was trying to work out what GF was jazzy... I was thinking girlfriend but didn't make much sense... hehe. I have just discovered a big GF tree in our backyard so that's a wee money saver

LOL - you had me imagining a girlfriend tree in you back yard! Now that would be quite something!

NOT IF IT'S DH'S, hee hee

Hahaha.... point taken!!!

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by jazzy jazzy wrote:

Well, I am a GF addict, went to veg shop, but was not going to pay that much I like to squeeze my own now.

After all that girlfriend/grapefruit talk, I was imagining Jazzy looking at the price for girlfriends! (and squeezing her own!)

+1 May 09 Angel
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:48pm
LOL - the mind boggles

Edited by Hopes

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 5:01pm
ha ha, it better work after all this
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 5:02pm
Ah, even if it doesnt it was still fun right!?

+1 May 09 Angel
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 5:04pm
yip & I'v got a taste for it now, may have to go out late at night for a walk, ha ha, funny when I never wanted them everyone had trees, & now when I do want them no one does

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 5:05pm
I'm sure that's what all young men dream of....girlfriend trees that are ripe for squeezing

Yep mw told me about the crackers - tried those, but have now graduated to the superwines, so much for not gaining weight during the first tri tho!!
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 5:08pm
Isnt it funny how much time we put into all this?! Can you imagine what else we could do with all our spare time if all we knew was to just have sex, none of this 'thinking' that goes with it

+1 May 09 Angel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 5:11pm
The mind boggles Emmi - personally I'm sposed to be fixing up a mirad of reports cos the stupid site seems to hate me (lost half of my comments). but this is soooo much more fun!!!
LadyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2009 at 10:31am

Today's List

Suzbub CD2
Birdie CD 4
Freckle CD 4
Victoria CD 6
Hopes CD 8
LadyBee CD 9
jazzy CD 9
TryingFor1st CD 9
MrsJMcD CD 13
Emmi CD 14
Rovic CD20
Mollymoo CD21
Buzzydaisy CD23
Amybaby CD26
Kandice CD29
Dinolau CD30
MrsG CD36
ShelliN CD38

TTC for 4 1/2 years
IVF #1 - April 2012 short BFP, no frosties
IVF #2 - August 2012, BFP!! 3 frosties!

LadyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2009 at 10:45am
Morning ladies,

Man our list is long, its going to be a very exciting and chatty TWW.

You girls and your crazy minds - "Girlfriend trees.... that are ripe for squeezing", that is so funny but Im sure my DH would love one

Whats everyones plans for the weekend?

I have ANOTHER family dinner to attend - man this month is full of birthdays there is about 5 of us all around 4 days apart........ next year I think we will do an combined one .
TTC for 4 1/2 years
IVF #1 - April 2012 short BFP, no frosties
IVF #2 - August 2012, BFP!! 3 frosties!

UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2009 at 1:03pm
Hello everyone

Have been lurking a wee bit and learning lots on threads here.

Anyway AF arrived yesterday but very short cycle on 22 days. Two cycles before that were 25 days each and one before that was just 22 also.

Have read 25 days to 35 is normal range so thinking so short may not be good.

Does anyone else have such short cycle?

Edited by jules1980
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2009 at 1:17pm
Hey Jules,
have you thought about charting? Having a short cycle isnt necessarily a bad thing, so long ad your leutal phase isnt too short (the time between O and AF coming)... Vitex can help even out your cycle, have you thought about taking it?

+1 May 09 Angel
Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2009 at 1:28pm
Afternoon ladies! My AF has been very short this time, only 3 days. How long was yours after your mc Emmi? I was expecting it to be much worse!
UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2009 at 1:43pm
Hi Emmi

Have been kinda charting last 4 months- just monitoring CM and thought I o about CD 12 .

Then read on a website last night that way to calculate fertile time is cycle length minus 16 +4
so 22-16 =6. So maybe fertile time is actually CD6 -10 alot earlier than I thought.

My AF always 3 days which is a bonus.

Heard people talking about vitex in forums and thought was just for long cycles?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 259260261262263 439>