FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 439>
Author
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 10:26am
Thats a great idea PixieL, I might just try that approach too.

Suzbub, I am having a real problem getting in the mood this time around.I am just so damn tired.
Lucky for me DH is pushing me to do it at the mo coz he knows it's Ov time.
What a good boy
Sponsored Links

TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 10:29am
Me too Millyz, lol
But I think it is actually gunna be tomorrow coz it normally happens on CD14.
stupid ticker
Krissie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 10:49am

lol girls.... bd'ing routines are quite funny eh..... my ex DH would probably shoot himself if he knew how often i was into it now.... with him he was lucky to get it once every 6 mths...lol....

I guess it has alot to do with personality.

There is a down side to having a really passionate relationship though.... when me and DP have an argument it gets really heated and ends up being a massive fight! (not physically though)

I guess it's just our personalities.... we are both very emotional people and apply our passion to everything in life.

On a different note.... i think af might be leaving me today... although i dont want to get my hopes up

FX eh!

millysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 10:56am
oh pixie I ripped the label off the go man I bought as I know DP wouldn't have a bar of it. I tols him basically what you told your DP and he's happy to take them. lol. He's been taking it since saturday and it's working quite well. Oving this weekend so quite stoked I found it in time.
Krissie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:14am

Out of curiosty..... How much are you guys paying for the Go Man Boost?

My pharmacy has it but it's $41 for 30 tablets. Is that about right, or does it pay to find a herbal shop or something?

Cheers.

TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:16am
Oh we are a sneaky bunch aren't we
I suppose when you want something as badly as we do you do just about anything to insure your chances of success are high.
One day we will tell our DH's / DP's all about what we got up to & have a good old laugh

Krissie, I hope AF is finally leaving you to hun, FX.
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:04pm
Thats what I paid for Go Man Boost today. I reckon its worth it if it works.

We will probably only use it around OV time so hoping it lasts two months althjough fingers crossed we only need it this cycle

I told Dh what it was though, he didn't seem overly keen on it but I will make him take it lol

Angel March 2011
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:07pm

Ellecheza, dang I as going to ask you what the ingredients of Goman were.... i bought a box of MegaV that only has 4 tablets in it, and it cost me $40!!  I was just wondering if I had been ripped off and Goman had the same ingredients...

Krissie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:43pm

well i did a little shopping around at lunch and got some Go man boost for 33.50, so i am happy with that....

I told my DP what it was for but also mentioned that the goat weed is great for liver cleansing (his liver is shot at the moment) so he was ok about the cost.

He gets a clean liver and i get the 'perks'.....

i cant wait to see how this goes

Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 2:29pm
Where did you get it for that price? I looked in so many chemists and health shops and $41 at Radius was the cheapest I found.

Angel March 2011
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:02pm
he he I should buy shares in the company! I paid about $40 for 30 tablets. This seemed quite expensive but you actually only need DH to take it for a few days. I reckon I'm going to get 3 or 4 months out of my bottle. Say start taking it three days before you start bding and stop taking it when you ov.

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:09pm

Shezzy here's a link to a list of ingredients

http://www.healthy.co.nz/view-product-3429.html

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:26pm

Thanks Pixie,  these MegaV tabs have two different (weird) ingredients so that must be what makes them soooo expensive!  but will be getting the Go Man too.

We are gonna have a few horny men around New Zealand, who don't know why  lol

Edited by Shezzey
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:28pm

ps.  how are the "flu" symptoms Pixie??

mollymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 6:18pm

Hi Ladies, have popped myself on the list. Finally AF has arrived. I really hope this cycle doesn't end up dragging on for sooooo long. Am going to have to try some OPK this time otherwise DH will have to be at it non stop!!! Best of luck!

Mollymoo CD1

Krissie CD11
Na_#1 CD13
Suzbub CD13
ellecheza CD13
Tauris75 CD14
dinolau CD15
summerlamb CD15
Millyz CD18
mrsg1 CD21
Booboo CD27

PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 7:25pm
LOL Shezzy. I'm sure it's just a cold.

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 8:41pm
This might come into the TMI section, but it interested me....
I found this on a website that I was trawlling through. It is a suggestion of something you can do to improve to help with the swimmers meeting eggy :)

"IAfter sex try to have an orgasm -- Some suggest that using a vibrator for clitoral stimulation produces a bigger, more powerful orgasm. Use whatever method works best for you (unless it requires lots of water!). The orgasm helps the cervix dip into the vaginal pool and suck up sperm -- it helps get more sperm up there, and may speed sperm travel. Avoid penetration (as in intercourse or with vibrator). This falls in the can't hurt, might help category."
dinolau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinolau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:01am
yayayay I got lines!!! moving to TWW thread now :) think I started BD'ing a bit late this time though.
Millyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:17am
Mollymoo CD2
Krissie CD12
Na_#1 CD14
Suzbub CD14
ellecheza CD14
Tauris75 CD15
summerlamb CD16
mrsg1 CD22
Booboo CD28

Morning all, my ticker is telling me I've ovulated so off I go to the TWW - see you all there!! I've taken you off the list too Dinolau.

Oh and yay its almost Friday!!

millysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Tauris75 Tauris75 wrote:

Where did you get it for that price? I looked in so many chemists and health shops and $41 at Radius was the cheapest I found.

I got mine from the health shop as the chemist didn't have it. It was only $33.

Health 2000 shop.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 439>