FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 439>
Author
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 7:25pm
Freckle... so sorry to hear.
I hope you start feeling better soon.

My doc rang today to say that the nurses gave me incorrect results to blood tests, including the HcG test was (-ve) when it was taken too early. Her advice was to get in to have a preg test done or go and buy one from the chemist... so I got all excited, went out and brought one and it is still (-ve).
I should have known better... back to chilling out (if I can :))
Sponsored Links

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 8:13pm

Hey everbudy,

OB seems to be getting better on my side of things..

Freckle, you are soo right about GP's not knowing enough bout everything.  I just wish they would listen to the patient more. 

Brixey, I cannot praise Vitex enough!  Last month I didnt take it and there was a faint line on the opk... this month that I have been taking it, I got a really dark line.

Pixie, I lurved Outrageous Fortune last night... I could so relate to Casey.

Yay for ov Emmi.

Aww Suzbub sorry for bfn... when are you gonna test again?

Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 8:53pm
Shezzey, I am not going too.. well I am off on my honeymoon in 3 days and I will take another test with me. But I am taking this as a bfn for this cycle.

I said I would take a break from the madness and go with the flow, although finding it hard.. still lurk in here most days, god this is like an addiction
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 9:49pm
Shezzey, where did you get Vitex from?? I might give it a go next cycle?

+1 May 09 Angel
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 8:35am
thanks for all the support everyone!

Suzbub - I am trying to take the relaxed approach too... but your right it is like an addiction! so so hard to not think about it...

I absolutely agree about the vitex shezzy... it is awesome stuff!! I still can't get over how it nearly halved the length of my cycle the first month of taking it! and already getting signs my body is preparing to ov.... Emmi ya just get it at healthfood shop it's about $20... you can get a tincture which is suppose to work faster but I took the 1000mg pills and it worked super quick for me...

After all the talk of GoMan we ended up buying a similar product as well (with horny goats weed in it)- as DP is always so tired from doing long hours on the farm ... and it definitely works!!
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
brixey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brixey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:40am
Emmi, like Freckle I got it from a health shop. I am on the tincture (liquid).

Freckle thanks for your thoughts on how it affected OPKs as last month I had no lines on my OPKs.

I had day 2 fertility blood tests yesterday done which is good.

Also putting an offer in on a house today!
TTC #1 December 08
Azoospermia diagnosed - June 09
FA appt #1 August 09
Roll on IVF/ICSI !!!
Marrying my darling - July 10
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:54am

AngeC CD 9
Freckle CD11
Claire CD 12
Shezzy CD 12
Pixie CD 14
Mollymoo CD 16
Emmi_ CD 20
 Suzbub CD 28

Summerlamb is MIA. I'm pretty sure she's past OV by now so have taken her off. Suzbub are you in the TWW?

Edited by PixieL

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:26pm

Fanks for updating Pixie

Suzbub, I hope you have a fabulous honeymoon... where are you going?

Freckle, what was the alternative to Goman called.... I have some that I paid $49 for four pills!!!  but just worried that they are like party pills and gonna keep my man up (both ways)  all night LOL        also not sure bout the other ingredients...

fx you get good blood results Brixey

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:45pm
Pixie good on ya for updating the list it's been a few days hadn't it...

holy moley that's pretty expensive shezzy! Where'd ya get em? We got the Herbal Y Extreme - it's 30 tablets for $30. Has both Horny Goat Weed and Tribulus plus lots of other things ...

Brixey that must be exciting - buying a new house... must help with keeping ya mind off this ttc business as well?? fingers crossed your offer is accepted! We'd love to buy a house but it really is an impossibility at this stage.... plus all our housing is paid for by DPs work...
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 4:31pm

Freckle, they are called MegaV and are from a sex shop  their ingredients are Horny Goat weed, Panax Ginseng, Caterpillar Fungus and Euricoma Longifolia.  I didnt know you could get others from a Health shop LOL

girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 5:07pm
Hi ladies , thanks for the updated list and the tips on supplements . All is well here, BDing daily and started at CD7 so am hoping to trap this little eggy. Got DH on multivitamins and he is off to the fertility clinic tomorrow. He is worried his depression meds are interferring even tho the doctor has told us that it isn't a side effect.

Good luck ladies - lots of baby dust to you all and hoping its a REALLY sticky month!

Claire x
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 8:34pm
Thanks for the Vitex ladies, I will hunt it down tomorrow I think.
Oh and I was so excited about O, but still hasnt happened yet, have been temping the last 3 mornings and is exactly the same... so hoping it freaking hurrys up!!
GL to all!!

+1 May 09 Angel
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Shezzey Shezzey wrote:

Suzbub, I hope you have a fabulous honeymoon... where are you going?

I am going to Vanuatu WHOOO HOOOO

As for the TWW I was in there but the nurse said I wasn't pg and then the test... too much stress.. so I am happy hanging out here for a bit, I am taking a test with me on our holiday if AF doesn't come while I am over there but I don't hold much chance for a bfp
buzzydaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:11pm
Hi ladies, I haven't been back for a wee wile coz this place is driving me crazy and I am only making it into 1 topic each nite.
Anyway have a story that would P anyone off...
I had a MC in Nov 08 and chemical preg in Jan since then my cycle has been getting longer and longer. I have also not been able to figure out O since My last proper AF in Dec.
Well we have been going like crazy each month, I lost a bit of weight, started taking all sorts of pills and have bought the next lot of avaliable shares in Preg test factory.
My DH is away at the moment and we kinda figured last month I O'd CD 20, which would have been perfect, he arrives back after 14 days away on CD 20.
Now on CD13 I have all the normal Ov signs that I haven't had for months and my DH is still 7 days from being home. I have been taking vitex and B6. I have a +ve OPK, EWM, very sore breasts, backpain and cramping.
I just cant believe it. Why does everything go back to normal when u really dont want it to.
Just too funny, stupid body.

Edited by buzzydaisy

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:49pm

Awww .... how frustrating Buzzy! its good and bad news!  wish we could put sperm in the freezer!  

brixey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brixey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:18am
Hugs to you Buzzy, my schedule is a bit up and down with my darling when I nect ovulate.

DP did the ole seman sample this morning - raced down to the testing clinic with it in 23 minutes. Looking forward to our results from that and my bloods.

Like you Buzzy, I am on the Vitex and B6.... FX to us all
TTC #1 December 08
FA appt #1 August 09
Roll on IVF/ICSI !!!
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 12:02pm
Where do you get Vitex from?

I'm back in here . The 2ww turned into 3 weeks of frustration - and DH is away this month, we might get lucky around my b'day - as with af being late that puts everything else late.

Otherwise it will be July for us before we get to try again. We might get luckier then as DH will be back few days before ov.

Whats with pineapple juice? I can't stand grapefruit, will give pineapple a go yum.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 4:13pm
Hey Sheezy I did think bout freezing it, my obsession doesn't cope too well with missing a month.
I am trying to tell myself that it will be good for us to have a little unplanned break.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 4:15pm
Hey Sheezy do you know much about a low cervix?

I dont want to TMI everyone but need to ask a few q's so if anyone knows anything can I PM you.

brixey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brixey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:10pm
Fluer I got Vitex from the Health 2000 shops. You can get pills or tincture (liquid). I got some tincture for about $16.

Its a PMT/Hormone regulator.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitex_agnus-castus

Its proper name is Vitex agnus castus and is also said to be good for fertility but once you are UTD you stop taking it. I have only just started taking 2ml daily in my grapefruit juice, but I prefer that over pineapple :)
TTC #1 December 08
FA appt #1 August 09
Roll on IVF/ICSI !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 439>