FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 439>
Author
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:50pm

Msrg1, sorry bout the long wait for af!!  I did read on a site that sometimes there is a delay in af if it is an anovulatory cycle....  but that could not be the case with you.  Have you considered charting?         Pineapple juice is good for implantion because it contains heaps of selenium which is creates a healthy lining...

Buzzy, I don't know much about a low cervix but can google it for you...     I think I have a low cervix occassionally because sometimes when we bd it feels sore like dp is knocking it... sorry for tmi

Sponsored Links

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:07pm
Buzzydaisy what a frustrating situation for you! but at least the vitex is doing it's job! I know what ya mean about not wanting to miss a month - here I am suppose to be going with the flow this month after last months chem pg and I'm getting all crazy again

Btw I love ya avatar buzzy!! I was gonna use that one...

ha ha - it's sounds like we're all gonna be on the vitex and b6 soon... there seems to be lots of different opinions about when to stop, i.e. at Ov, when ya get a BFP or after 1st trimester...I don't wanna take it for the first trimester but I was wondering what you guys are gonna do?

I have a wee question - thanks to the amazing vitex I have Ov pain today... it was in the left earlier today but I now seem to have it in the right! Could I be ovulating from both ovaries?!? I'm pretty sure it is Ov pain - it's like short stabbing type pains... had it last month too (not til CD23 which was mega early for me - so CD12 is insane!)... I thought fertility drugs can result in double ovulation but do you think this could be cause of the vitex??
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:10pm
ohhh and have a nice honeymoon suzbub!!! I'm soooooo jealous of you escaping the cold
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:13pm
Hi all, it is so hard to get on here sometimes I just give up, so will see if this post sticks, lol.

Suzbub have a great time on your honeymoon
Shezzey where has your chart gone?
freckle sorry to about your m/c, big hugs.

Hope to see you in the 2ww very soon,
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:17pm

MrsG CD1

AngeC CD 10
Freckle CD12
Claire CD 13
Shezzy CD 13
Pixie CD 15
Mollymoo CD 17
Emmi_ CD 21
Suzbub CD 29

Warning: Rant

DH is sleeping on the couch and NO amout of GoMAn is gonna move him. Furthermore he has a sore leg and had decided the GoMan could be the cause. Bone cancer apparently. HONESTLY!!!!! ARGHHH! Just put out for Gods sake!

And two of my friends have just announced they're pregnant. Oh that's great congratulations I said. To be honest I don't even feel happy for them. Isn't that terrible! What a cow.

OK Rant over.

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:26pm

yea Suzbub.... I am so jealous too...I would love to sit in the sun with a marguerita and catch a tan

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:36pm

Lol Pixie... offer him a leg rub and do it very seductively ... it might get him going lol.  

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:39pm
PixieL, my DH has gone to bed, not feeling well, but keeps coming up to moan about thing, tv is too loud, light on that is shinning through the door, oh shut up I don't complain when I am sick.

It is hard when you hear friends are pg, not fair & hard to be happy.
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:54pm

Hi Jazzzzy     how are you doin (I have popped into the 2WW tonite yet) . I need to reload the chart because I changed it form a number to a name lol

Freckle, yea i can't decide if i should stop vitex after ovulation or not...

When I found out my DP sister was pregnant, i didnt really feel jealous because I thought Its not my baby that she is having.  But probably my way of dealing with it.

Edited by Shezzey
buzzydaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:25pm
PixieL I know just what you mean, I just cant be happy for anyone, but i do the lie really well. I should have actd more in High School, I would have been good at it.
I have 1 friend who got Pg and didn't even tell me, she is due in 8 wks and sh has not officially said anything. I like friends like that. She knows just what I am going through.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:27pm
Anyway the Cervix thing is really worrying me so I may start another thread so people can be part if they want to.

Edited by buzzydaisy

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:51pm

Buzzy, yea   start a thread and I will see what dr google says

girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 10:09am
Hi ladies, I'd be interested in knowing more about low cervixes too . I think I've worn DH out lol he's wanting a day of rest - hmmmm really not him to have one at the moment!!!! CD14 today and am technically supposed to OV today, but body sending mixed messages all the time so I have no clue what is going on ...grrrrrrrr!!!
TMI warning:
Have had EWCM for the last few days and this morning its still there but there is a lot less of it. SOOOO I'm hoping that it happened yesterday.

Thanks for listening to my rant, feeling a little crazy.

Claire x
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 4:11pm

Thanks for support message everyone! Have gotten over my wee tantrum. Caught up with a girlfriend and drank too much wine so feel much better now. We''ll blame the mood swing on being PG (even though I haven't actually OVd yet but hey we're allowed to silly syptom spot (sss) aren't we?) Only problem with drinking is that it send my temps up the next morning. This confuses FF so have to remember not drink too much so I can clearly see the temp rise in a few days. I always think it could be my last drink for over a year so have another one!

How do you know if you've got a low cervix? I haven't really got anything to compare mine to!

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by buzzydaisy buzzydaisy wrote:

Anyway the Cervix thing is really worrying me so I may start another thread so people can be part if they want to.

I want to know more also, so I am keeping a look out for your thread.
mollymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 7:29pm

Hi ladies, well yipee I've had my first +OPK test. Yah for me! So DH and I will be getting extra busy over the next few days- thank goodness it's the weekend! Although we have got my DH's son staying too so will have to keep it quiet

fx crossed for everyone else ttc, hope there are lots of bfp!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2009 at 12:12pm
Have been busy that last few days will start my Cervix thread 2nite.
I have googled and found a really cool site with pics of cervix throughout a cycle, a bit gross but gave me a good picture about what mucus is meant to look like at the differnt stages.

If you feel up to looking its: www.beautifulcervix.com www.beautifulcervix.com

PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2009 at 2:41pm
Wow buzzydaisy, that was certainly educational.

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
brixey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brixey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2009 at 5:43pm
I will check out that site. I have seen some pics before and educational is one way to put it!

I am so relieved I managed to hand in a really important piece of work today thats taken me almost 2 years to do. It was important to do it before I was UTD as once I know I am pg I have to tell work - then I would have my duties changed that same day and would not have a chance to complete the work, which would impact on my career. Sounds long winded I know but I am so happy, I got a bottle of bubbles for DF and I to have to celebrate

I know I am not pg at the moment of course so its good to celebrate (other than tonight I have cut out alcohol).

Must order some OPKs tonight...
TTC #1 December 08
Azoospermia diagnosed - June 09
FA appt #1 August 09
Roll on IVF/ICSI !!!
Marrying my darling - July 10
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2009 at 5:53pm
Thanks for the site Buzzydaisy. Was very educational! So weird that that is what you look like on the inside!!

Brixie - Congrats on finishing your piece of work! Enjoy your celebrations tonight! What do you do? I am also starting to run out of OPKs, where do you get yours from?

+1 May 09 Angel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 439>