FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 439>
Author
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:11pm
What a terribly difficult and emotional time for you both Brixey. Good that you could both be together today and talk about it... I have thought about you a few times today and what a difficult time it must be for you...
You will be eligible for public funding for IVF won't you?
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Sponsored Links

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:40pm
Brixey, I am so sorry. I dont know what else I can say? Just know that I am thinking about you, and hoping that everything will work out one way or another. Im sending you both the biggest hugs.
xoxox

+1 May 09 Angel
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:46pm

Aww Brixey I feel for you and your dp    

I don't think ivf will cost you because it is a definite reason for government assisted treatment.  Your GP should send a letter to them asap to get the ball rolling.

Edited by Shezzey
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:56pm
My friend has two lovely ivf babies, if that's any comfort....

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:04am
Just updating the list as FF finally said I Oed! I will prob be back in 2 weeks, as only BDed once 2 days before O (as identified by FF)... Argh I had been doing so well... Oh well
Good luck ladies!!

Jazzy CD 5
MrsG CD7
AngeC CD 16
Freckle CD18
Claire CD 19
Buzzydaisy CD 20
Mollymoo CD 23
Suzbub CD 34

+1 May 09 Angel
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:16am
Good Luck emmi! and thanks for updating before you leave

I think once every two days is fine!! As long as ya have ewcm they will easily live that long... TBH we are happy when we manage once every second day...
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
mollymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2009 at 5:18pm

Hi ladies, have taken myself off the list. FF has said that I Oved on Monday, so am now 3DPO. Will head on over to TWW now. Fingers crossed for me- not sure how lucky we'll be though, think I sucked my darling DH dry!!!  Poor man!!! Best of luck to everyone else trying, hope there's plenty of baby dust around,  FX!

Jazzy CD 5
MrsG CD7
AngeC CD 16
Freckle CD18
Claire CD 19
Buzzydaisy CD 20
Suzbub CD 34

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2009 at 7:58pm
Thanks Freckle! But I had been doing so well... Had BDed at least every other day for the whole 10 days before! and then got sick of it, so sat was last BD till last night!! ARGH! Oh well FX!!
GL to you all, I hope you catch that egg!

+1 May 09 Angel
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:57am
Emmi FX, timing is soooo hard.
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 10:36am
brixey, best wishers to you & DF, so sorry you are going through a very hard time
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 7:33pm
Emmi- I know that one. start too early, wear him out then miss OV. sigh.... hope you made it in there and FX.

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 8:55pm
Thanks Jazzy, and Pixie! I think I might have Oed on Sat, had the darkest OPK I have had in my whole 2 weeks of testing... so changed it to then. I also (TMI warning) when checking my CP today, had some slightly bloodly CM... So if I did O on Sat, then that puts me at 6 DPO, so it COULD be a tiny bit of IB?! Oh I hope so!
How is everyone else going? I hope we get some good news soon?

+1 May 09 Angel
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 9:36am
I'm very much in the same boat Emmi - tho I haven't had any blood I have had definite cramping in there over the last day . I am wondering the same thing. I had to go and buy my first F cup bra yday - they are growing and growing! If this is not pg then there is something very strange going on indeed!

Can very much do with out the strange just now.

FX to you all (and thinking of you Emmi)

Claire xx
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 10:07am
Oh my fingers are crossed for you too Claire! Argh! I just did a HPT and was a BFN, but would have been REALLY early to test (but my internet cheapies recon they can detect HCG levels of 10...) So will re test in a few days. But I havnt had any other PG symptoms like big boobs or anything like I did last time, though I was starting to get a sore back yesterday. Oh well, just have to wait and see!!
How many DPO are you claire? Are you close to testing?? GL!!

+1 May 09 Angel
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 10:37am
Haha just saw your post in the TWW Claire.. Sorry about your BFN! Are you going to test sometime this week? or wait till the weekend? Maybe we could test together??

+1 May 09 Angel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 12:37pm
And yours too Emmi! Think I'm going to wait til next weekend if I can hold off - tho I did go and by 2 more tests when I did the groceries this morning!!
Testing together - what a fun idea! I think I'm 8 or 9 DPO - didn't do the FF thing or chart temps just went off EWCM so think I OVd round CD 12 or 13.

Should definitely try and do it together
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 4:18pm
Yay! Ok my plan is to prob test again on Tues, (but will def test next sat) I know tues will still be early, but ohmygod my skin has broken out so bad. I have never had pimples this bad, so i figure there must be some hormones in there somewhere!
Anyway let me know if you start to cave... :) Your also on Huggies too?

+1 May 09 Angel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 4:42pm
Yay! I know what you are saying about the hormones - it just seems crazy that the body can go thru so much and still not be at a level high enough to test! Think I need to hurry up and learn some patience already .

Yep that's me on Huggies too - was wondering if it was you too . Will definitely let you know if I start to cave, highly likely all things considered.
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 5:42pm
Haha I tell you my patience is rock bottom, I am getting all excited about testing again, and want to test again now! Haha I only tested less that 12 hours ago! Lol.
Yay! I think we should cave, haha sorry for leading you astray!! Im so terrible!

+1 May 09 Angel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 7:36pm
It's ok - I've got a very rubbery arm . It's gonna take some massive will power, but I'm gonna try and hold out til at least Tuesday if I can, but definitely Saturday! Do you think if we all wish really hard it will be next Saturday already????

I'm getting really excited too!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 439>