FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 439>
Author
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 10:30am
Hi everyone... Ive been away for a few days which was nice to get mymind off all this ttc stuff.... mind you we haven't really bothered worrying about it this month... we've BD a couple of times but not to worried what happens this month... I'm not sure if Ive oved or not - had ewcm much earlier in the month and Ov pain but didn't have opks so who knows...

How's everyone else doing??

Hey Kandice - good luck TTC... we wanna boy this time too but I'm not too fussy just really wanna sticky one :-) I reckon monitoring ya cm and maybe using OPKs is ya best place to start... If you're pretty regular it shouldn't be too hard to work out...

mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Sponsored Links

Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 4:11pm
Well I am back from our honeymoon and af came at the most INAPPROPRIATE time... so I am trying to adjust my ticker and so the waiting game starts again...
Hope everyone is good and that there is no sadness amough fellow forumers... I tried to catch up on all the talk but there is so much ...
Suzbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 4:24pm
I have a maybe baby saliva thing.. and I just tried it out and it told me that I am/should be ov... but af only finished 4 days ago... WTF is going on GRRR
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 4:57pm
Weird...I dunno hun, that sounds rather suspicious to me!
I would get going just in case tho

My DH is resting up just in case we need to go again next month - I drained his life juice right out of him lol
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 5:03pm
suzbub - that's sucks bout af esp on ya honeymoon!!! I would say it could be poss to be gearing up to Ov now... Are you normally regular? are you taking vitex (can't remember who was as there seemed to be a fair few of us taking it)??
I agree with claire get BDing
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 5:32pm
Suzbub, bummer about AF, but hope you had a great time. I had a saliva thing but found it gave me wrong reading too often, so gave up on it, I have read that some don't get reading at all & others have had spot on readings, so I think it is hit & miss thing, good luck with it.
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:12pm
Pitty about the timing of AF suzbub. You hadnt eaten or drank anything other than water for the 3 hours before using your maybe baby right? If you havnt I would get Bding!!

Hey Claire, testing day tomorrow!!

+1 May 09 Angel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:18pm
Emmi - getting excited here!!! DH is trying to talk me into waiting til Wednesday, but no it was hard enough getting thru today with out testing, don't know if I could cope with another!!

I have my FX for you hun, and I'll be looking out for your post tomorrow.

Go testing day!!!
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:53pm
Ditto! I will test first thing tomorrow morning. I dont think it will be pos, I think it might still be too early for me, but hoping with a sensitive test it will work :)
I am then at work until wed afternoon, then seeing transformers, so wont be back on here till about 9pm. But I will very much so be thinking of you and wondering!! Oh everything is crossed for you!!
Oh I am so scared mine will be neg. I think I might be preg, but not 100% sure. And I just want to be. So badly...
Anyway FX! and everything else too!!

+1 May 09 Angel
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 10:10pm
Good luck ladies!

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 6:54am
Todays list

Kandice CD 5
Suzbub CD 10
Jazzy CD 10
MrsG CD12
AngeC CD 21
Freckle CD 23
Claire CD 24
Buzzydaisy CD 25
lillibit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lillibit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:03am
Hi unfortunately back here again not really too sure at the moment where I'm up to or if we are even trying again really but had D&C last tuesday so I'll go with that being CD 1.

Kandice CD 5
Lillibit CD 7
Suzbub CD 10
Jazzy CD 10
MrsG CD12
AngeC CD 21
Freckle CD 23
Claire CD 24
Buzzydaisy CD 25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:15am
Hi lilibit, welcome again - so sorry for your loss.
I think I was a bit eager with testing this morning, still a few days of 'cooking' to go yet I suspect. Yep I got a BFN this morning using Discover, I suspected I might but that doesn't make it any less poo's. My lovely DH rung in sick for me today so I don't have to go and face ppl (not that they know), but feel the need for a quiet day today. And then I'll be counting down to the weekend where I'll know one way or the other!

All the very best Emmi - sending all my positive thoughts your way!

xx
Claire
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:17am
lillibit, so sorry to see you here , I was just over 12weeks when I had my m/c so I know how you feel.

Good luck this time, I fell pg 3mths later, FX for you.
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:29am
lillibit so sorry to hear your sad news!!! It must be a really hard time for you and your partner

Claire - fingers crossed it's just to early Have you got any preggo symptoms? - not that that really means much as often ya don't get them til after a bfp

Jazzy - thanks for keeping our list up to date!!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:33am
clairedutoit, bummer, hopefully too early to test, enjoy yourday off.
I am not going to do early testing again, too upsetting, so I will save my test money for a bottle of wine if AF arrives.

Has anyone worked out how much money they spend on TTC, with opk, tests, meds etc?
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:35am
freckle its so small, can't wait till we are all on the 2ww, is O near for you or gone????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:38am
Hi Freckle, yeah I do - by the truck load really...
Sore BBs that have grown a good cup size in the last week, increased appetite, nausea particularly in the morning, sore back, uterus feels like its moving, tired ....

I'm really hoping that its a BFP coming otherwise I'm not sure how to explain all of that??

Thanks for the FX
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:47am
I'm pretty sure I have Oved already - I'm just a bit scared off the TWW it turns me into an obsessive crazy woman who madly stockpiles HPTs and we can't afford it this month so I'm pretending I'm still meant to be here

Claire - well the symptoms certainly sound positive... esp bbs!! Have you been TTC long?

Jazzy - excellent idea about saving hpt money for wine! I could buy a dozen bottles if I saved it and that would certainly help me forget about af
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 8:17am
I was the same Claire BFN. Oh I knew it would happen but it still sucks.
Im sure its just too early for us both, FX for Sat! Hopefully by then the hormones in the acne in my face will have converted to a BFP test!! My boobs have started to become sensitive, like always erect! I have had my sore back, and yesterday started to get hungry again. My tummy also feels weird again, and I was having little cramps last night. So I am starting to get the same symptoms I had last time so FX!
I guess this is the wrong thread to invite others to test with us on Sat. Oh well I will post it in the right thread when I get home tomorrow.

Lillibit, sorry your back, but I hope that your stay is short

Baby dust to everyone!!

+1 May 09 Angel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 439>