FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone due Dec 07??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 92>
Author
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone due Dec 07??
    Posted: 30 March 2007 at 7:32pm
I have just found out that I am pregnant with baby number 2, and she/he is due the same month as my 1st, must have been really fertile in March 05, as the same is happening again. I am maybe 4 weeks, so early days at the moment.
Sponsored Links

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 8:59pm
oo wow Dec bubs already OMG that ahs gone quick.
CONGRATULATIONS.
a ncie 2yr gap between your kiddlets we going to have a 21month gap got pregnant around haleighs 1st bday.
Man I cant believe we hitting Dec bubs already, look forward to reaidng your progress
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 9:10pm
congrats and good luck, not a dec mum, have just managed to scrape thru into november.. might actually do it this time, have been 2 - 3 weeks early with my others. that is such a good age gap. Paris and Ayja are 22 months apart, ayja and the newbie will be about 30 months apart, so about 2 and a half years. Am a little more apprehensive as ayja has had more time to be the baby and is quite demanding anyway.

anyways, congrats and look forward to progressing towards being big fat and preggers with you. lol
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 10:13pm
Janine I haven't had a 30 month gap but Briona actually adjusted a lot quicker to Krystiana's arrival than Hannah did to Briona's - I put it down to Briona already been used to sharing attention. Well here's hoping for you, anyway!

Lisha congrats again! My eldest was born in the last week of December (2003), it's a great time of year to have a baby - right before it gets too hot!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 9:42am
Congrats Lisha!!
NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 10:15am
OMG December babies already!!! All the very best! Congratulations!
A very lucky mummy to two gorgeous boys:
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
AN E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AN E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 11:05am
Congrats Lisha - like the others said - December bubs already!
I was born in December, so I personally think its a great month to be born!

All the best for your pregnancy
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 11:39am
Yay Lisha!! Congrats, did you know there is a "due date list" that you could add yours too. You would be the first December on there and it will freak everyone else out as our dates sneak further up the list
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 1:11pm
lol ooh i forgot the due date list.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 7:02am
we should prob see if this can be stickied?? so we dont lose it
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 8:25pm
Yeah this will have to be stickied as there a few of us over in TTC TWW hoping to be a part of this thread soon
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2007 at 9:11am
oo fingers crossed for those waiting to test.
floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2007 at 6:20am
Hi all

Just adding me I think that I will be due on the 13th Dec,

We already have a little girl who turns 1 next Sunday so only going to be a 20mth age gap
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2007 at 7:06pm
Congrats to the Dec baby club members!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2007 at 7:23pm
This so needs to be stickied as I keep losing it.
I have had a very faint BFP so am thinking esp as no AF has appeared and I have sore boobs that are getting sorer by the day that I am pregnant.
Will be my first and am really excited as manged to get pregnant first month trying with PCOS. DH still doesn't believe I am as had managed to convince him to start trying on the theory that there was no way it was going to happen. Unsure of due date yet but thinks its around the 6th of Dec.
Congrats to you all!!
lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2007 at 7:28pm
Woohoo!! Yay Peanut!!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 2:39pm
Stickied for the December Mums-to-be - congrats all!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 9:05pm
Congrats! Peanut my dad's birthday is 6th Dec Hope your DH comes around soon, I remember you asking those questions before TTC - it's happened so fast for you!
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 9:32am
I know...really fast! Am excited tho and DH is def getting there...Its been hard as haven't had a strong positive yet and DH tells me I'm imagining lines...think thats to delay the truth for him but he is starting to make comments about stuff which is cool.
PhilandAndrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilandAndrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 7:19am
Hi

Our due date is December. First baby and we're very excited! We went to the shops yesterday just to see how much stuff costs - OMG we've got some saving to do. Thank goodness we also have lots of excited grandparents!!!

No doubt we will be here getting lots of advice from you guys.

Till next post...

Edited by Phil&Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 92>