FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIVF advice.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223
Author
amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2016 at 4:53pm
We got a very faint positive 6 days after our embryo transfer but as I said it was quite faint, fingers crossed it is just too early, it also depends what test you use as some are more sensitive. They say you are not out til negative blood test, good luck and so hope it's positive
IVF 1- No embryos to transfer
IVF 2- BFN
IVF 3- BFP, miscarriage at 7 weeks
IVF 4- BFP, Joshua born 15/12/2013 and one frozen embryo
FET- CP
IVF 5- Baby number 2 due 21/2/2017 and 1 frozen embryo ❤
Sponsored Links

June1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote June1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2016 at 1:25pm
We had appt with FA and suggested to take EVA-ed-30 from 1st day of cycle before starting IVF treatment. Has anyone else tried this and what is the treatment protocol. I have been diagnosed with PCOS.
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2017 at 4:37am
Girls, I would like to ask whether there are among us those who are now in the process of a surrogate maternity. Can I ask you which clinic you chose for this? I'm also looking. I know little about surrogate motherhood. I'm thinking about the best way to perform this procedure. Surrogate motherhood is illegal in England. This means that we need to look for a clinic abroad. The first question is - how and where to find a surrogate mother? I know that there are many agencies that deal with this, but their fees are so high. And I heard that they offer the same surrogate mother to several family couples. And this means that for them it is only business and there is no human approach to clients. Maybe there are other ways to find a surrogate mother. Will it be normal to look for it on the Internet? I saw many girls who offer services to a surrogate mother. Do we need a lawyer? I have no idea how to do it right. The second question: what prices? How much we have to pay and who will quote the price. What do we have to pay for? Maybe you could help me if you started your procedure.
stasy226228 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stasy226228 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2017 at 5:55am
Hi, it seems to me that looking for a surrogate mother on the Internet is not the best option. You'd better go to the clinic, there you will be asked to choose a surrogate mother from the clinic's base. These women have already undergone all the necessary medical research and interviewed them with a psychologist. I mean, these women are completely ready for a mere surrogate maternity - both morally and physically. In addition, I can advise you to look for an unmarried or divorced girl. This must be done for that. to avoid the influence of her husband on her decision. After all, you understand that scandals can arise in their family, and this will negatively affect her well-being, and in the end you will suffer. Therefore do not trust girls who on the Internet write messages that they want to become a surrogate mother. Because you can not verify the authenticity of their documents, medical certificates. And anyway, what will you know about this woman? As for the clinic, we were in Kiev in biotexcom. But you have to remember that you need to properly draw up a contract with a surrogate mother. And also it will be necessary to describe the most important aspects and aspects of your cooperation there. In general, everything is not so difficult, but it is necessary to approach this matter wisely. We liked the clinic, so I can advise. In your country only non-commercial surrogate motherhood is allowed? right? or I'm wrong? waiting for your reply).
Wikq225913 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2017 at 2:25am
For a long time I was going to write my own story. It seems strange, but I'm very pleased to dive into memories, live some more events and feel the feelings that at that moment overwhelmed me.

My story began when I married 25 for a loved one and a loved one, I clearly realized that I really want a child. At that time, I could not even imagine what trials were waiting for me. First there was a miscarriage for an unclear reason, then a year later a long-awaited pregnancy that ended with an ectopic pregnancy. Because of the severe blood loss, I had to spend four days in the intensive care unit, which turned my outlook on many common things. From the hospital, I came out a degenerated person, more tolerant of circumstances. I clearly understand what life is and what it takes to make it better.

A year later, when physical and emotional wounds were protracted, I ventured on a trip to the doctor to solve the problem of childlessness. Having carried out all the necessary examinations, I heard from the doctor that she did not see any obstacles to pregnancy even in spite of one remote tube. In connection with which she decided to send me home and wait for the onset of a spontaneous pregnancy.

In anticipation of the miracle, I lived for another 4 years. To decisive actions, I was pushed by the pregnancy of my best friend, who was waiting for the second child. I knew about all her doubts whether it was worth leaving the child from a person with whom she was not at that time in a family relationship. I also knew about her abortions. Probably each of us who is in search of his motherhood, wonders why someone so easily and easily gets to ?! For what exactly have I got such difficulties?

Everyone knows that science does not stand still, and I was aware that there are methods of IVF. Thank you beloved site, which took me as a lost girl and gave me invaluable information, and also gave nice companions.

Having studied a lot of materials on IVF procedure, I decided to act. My choice fell on one of the best centers in Kiev biotexcom, then I had to decide with the doctor. Then I decided to trust my intuition, choosing a doctor from the photo, and the final decision was made.

Now I remember myself, cowardly and afraid of every visit to the doctor, and I'm embarrassed. My doctor turned out to be a very nice and perceptive person, her tact and patience conquered me. After collecting the necessary tests, which took me about two months, I entered the IVF protocol. I was stimulated, which resulted in 13 eggs, but only 5 of them were frozen. To avoid side effects after stimulation, my doctor and I decided to rest one cycle and then rush into the victorious battle.

It is correctly said that very much depends on the psychological attitude and confidence in the expected result. I had no doubts for a second that since the embryo transfer I was already pregnant!

As a result of my efforts, just in time, through the planned cesarean section, my baby was born, in the person of whom we, the whole family, acquired a new meaning of life.

Summing up my story, I would like to tell all the girls who have secret desires for motherhood: do not waste time, do not be afraid of doctors and let all your dreams come true!
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 1:13am
Thank you for sharing your story, believe for many women this is a great gift - to read positive stories. This gives them strength and faith in the fact that everything is possible. The main thing is not to lose heart and fight for your happiness! Often failures cause us to deviate from our dreams. We lose interest in the struggle, we stop resisting fate, it's probably easier to live! But then we will regret the lost time. And no one can return this time, we will lose it forever. And what could be worse than senseless regrets about the past. You know, I very often regret my past. I made so many mistakes, many mistakes can not be fixed. It's so depressing for me, it always seemed to me that time was slow. But only now I have felt how quickly it leaves and how little I managed to do. It seemed to me that I would have time to do all the important things afterwards, I mean fateful questions. But unfortunately now there are only regrets, now I am lonely and hard for me. Therefore, women, do not be lonely, fight for maternal happiness. Do not close your soul, value yourself, love yourself, despite these problems. If we were given a life, we must live it worthily! And most importantly do not despair, now the medicine is very developed, the IVF procedure, the surrogate maternity, the donation of eggs and sperm. All this makes it possible to change the fate of many families facing this problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223