FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAgain :-(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mylilmosaic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Again :-(
    Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:47pm
I have just copied and pasted this from my due in thread as I wanted to let all you lovely girls over here know what has happened. Hope you all don't mind me copying and pasting.

Hi girls

Well unfortunately I have not such good news, my hcg levels were doubling great for the first three bloods taken but the fourth one last Friday showed they were no longer doubling. FAH called us in for a scan to see whats happening and unfortunately no heartbeat only an eggsack and fetal pole measuring 6 weeks. It should measure 7.5 weeks and there should be a heartbeat.

So as some of you who know me can imagine we are quiet guttered, this journey just seems neverending

We will take time to recollect ourselves and let nature take its course, hopefully. And then we still have one frozen embie and hopefully that one will be more successful.

Goodluck with your pregnancies and I hope and pray that I am the last in this thread to post of a m/c.

Thanks to everyone for their support and excitement for us in this pregnancy xxx

We have to wait one cycle before we can have our frozen embie put back in the following cycle, so dh and I are going to focus on weight loss and getting fit to try and give the frozen embie the best possible chance.

Man getting older sucks, I keep wondering whether it is the age of my eggs that is the problem, but dh said maybe its the age of his sperm too, arghhh, who knows
Sponsored Links

Alison View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:57pm
Appy2 am so sorry to hear your news, all the best with your frozen embie, and take care for yourselves XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:11pm
awww chick! i'm so so sorry!!!

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:33pm
Aww Jax Im so so sorry
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
KH25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KH25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:40pm
Oh my gosh Appy, that is terrible news    I am so upset for you    As you and I know, there is nothing I can say to help but please know that I am thinking of you and if this is the way it's meant to be then hopefully it isn't a long drawn out process for you    Take care hun xx
Kelly, mum to DD, 19Jun06 (26wks 1lb15oz) DS1, 24Oct10 (32wks 4lb11oz) and DS2, 31Dec11 (32wks, 4lb11)
frankie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:47pm
oh Appy I am so sorry. Take care and I hope you and your DH are coping okay (as much as you can). So sorry :(
MindyW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MindyW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:41pm
Appy I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss I'm not really sure what I can say to help take some of your pain away because I know that it wouldnt take it away anyway! Take care hun, and my thoughts are with you and your DH
My Beautiful Little Emily

We've Waited for You Forever!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:53pm
Awwww Appy, I'm so sorry to hear this. Love and hugs to you and your dh My thoughts are with you both!
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:59pm
Thanks girls for your support, reading your posts does make me but they also make me Its nice to know there is such a caring community at oh baby, and I know one day soon we will get our bubba. Whilst that doesn't make me feel any better today, I know in a few days I will feel better and start thinking about our next move. xxx
Parki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:20pm
Appy, I am so very, very sorry to hear this.
I hope you & DH are looking after each other.
Things just aren't fair sometimes.

Super strength, super huge hugs to you lady!
xxx
Bee1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:46pm
Oh Appy I'm so so sorry this wasn't meant to happen. This journey is so unfair no one should have to go through it. I am really sorry. Take care hun
TTC #1 since Oct 08
#12 clomid, all BFN's
#1 IUI, BFN
IVF #1 Jan 11 BFN (8 frozen blasts)
FET 1&2: BFN
FET 3 with colorado: BFP! but chemical :(
FET 4 with colorado: BFP but now fading...:(
asicsgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asicsgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:04pm
Oh Appy I have just heard the news. I am so gutted for you!!!!! To say things are unfair just doesn't cut it really. Huge hugs to you and your DH. Never give up hun, it's such a hard journey but you will get your bubba.
xxxxxx
Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:19pm
Appy just posted in the other thread to you as just heard your sad news and Im just so gutted for you.. After all you had been through.. Please know we are all thinking of you and hope you will get through this xx
2_ns_lol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_ns_lol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:10pm
ohhhh Appy!
So sorry to hear the news..... Nothing I can say can take your pain away, but please know my thoughts are with you
tarns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:21pm
Oh Appy I am so very very sorry to hear your news...take care...
anon12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anon12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:22pm
There are no words that can take away your pain, nothing we can do to change what you are going through and as others have said to say this is unfair simply does not show how wrong this all is. Our hearts break for you, our tears are flowing freely and we want you to know we care and are here in anyway we can be. You and DH are in our thoughts and prayers, we trust that as the days pass you will be able to find the strength you need to process all you are going through. More than anything I wish you all the success with getting your much wanted bubs.
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:25pm

Appy.... I am so sorry      My heart goes out to you.  Sending you hugs

Bella24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bella24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:09pm
Appy sweetheart I am so terribly sorry to read of your news, its cruel and not fair! Sending much to you and your DH at this sad time. Know that I am thinking of you and am here if you want to talk. Sending you huge hugs sweets love Bella

March '10 angel RJ
sarahd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:30pm
Really sorry to hear that as I know you've had a few miscarriages as I have.

Hope you feel better to give it all another go at some stage.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:35pm
Thanks again for all your kind words you are all the best xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>