FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWellington meet up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wellington meet up
    Posted: 12 April 2007 at 6:47pm
Thought we had better start up its own thread instead of highjacking the other thread we were using.

So, we are meeting up at Westfield in Lower Hutt on 1 May at 1pm. Kels suggested Gloria Jeans outside the Warehouse as it has a little kiddy play area opposite it. I don't see any probs with going there.

Hope heaps of you can make it
Sponsored Links

meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:27pm
Doh! Let me know next time you have a morning meet up, afternoon isn't so good for us as little miss gets really grumpy now she doesn't have a daytime sleep.

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:30pm
I'm coming down so I am there. Just have to work out where in tha mall it is. We could make it in the morning if that is easier?? I can make my sister come out and meet me and then I can follow her back to Mt Cook to her place.

Edited by mummy_becks
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:39pm

Yes, we'll be there

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:42pm
I'm easy with the morning or the afternoon Becks. Anyone else have a morning preference over the afternoon?
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 8:04pm

I can make morning or afternoon. Im ok with either

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 9:27pm
i can do either...and im keen....just not so keen on gloria jeans...had some really crappy service there...and there hot choccies really suck...lol

Kels...we should meet next week sometime

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 9:31pm

Kazzle would love too but I am looking after 2extra kids bring my household number of kids to 5. Im house bound too as my car isnt big enough to fit 5kids and me arghhh. lol.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 9:37pm

Kazzle - yes I can meet up I forgot. There is a day when Im not having any kids, will find out the day and see if it fits with you.

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 9:40pm
Any other suggestions for a location in the Westfeild??
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 10:20pm
Hey all, I'll be keen too! Will be good to catch up again, Kels and meet some new ones.

Kazzle, I was going to say I liked Gloria Jeans hot choccies!!! Hehehehehe but I agree, the service is pretty average.

What do you guys think about Wholly Bagels? It's outside of the mall (you can park in the mall and it's a short walk across or there's some parking out the front of the store), but has a play area for the bigger kiddies and is very child friendly (we know the owner and our ante-natal group go there every week!).
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 7:01am
ooo can I join in too
Wholly Bagels has a little enclosed play area, one way to stop the minis from doing a runner in the middle of westfields.
Yeah Gloria Jeans like KAz said bad service.
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 7:43am
orr there is chipmunks....i know it costs to get in tehre...but doesnt it also include a free coffee

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 7:47am
wheres chipmunks? i thought it was out at tawa?? lolliepops? i know they have free coffee and cause it wont be school holidays under 2s free i think (well it was last time)
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 7:48am
bit OT but Kaz are you able to get into msn messenger & hotmail?
Millie1976 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 8:25am
I would also love to come along
Sebastien 2 years old
Olivier 3 3/4 years old
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 8:49am

Wholly Bagels sounds like a great place, havent been there before. Great that it has a play area for the minis. Im ok with what suits others.

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 9:29am
it a wee box area type thing with blocks and drawing stuff.
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 10:00am
I don't mind wherever, but I don't want to pay for Chipmunks when Ashlee's still not moving LOL
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 10:43am
under 1 at lollipops is free then in school holidays and weekends they charge under 2s (1 - 2yr olds) but during school hrs its free for all under 2s.
i have never been to chipmunks before because of it being so far away. so I wouldnt know their charge

Edited by haleighsmum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>