FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVenting place for TTC’rs!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
Author
IVFGirl1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Venting place for TTC’rs!
    Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:04am
We all are on the same journey to have a precious baby - but we all know there is definately HUGE down days to this whole TTC journey.

So vent away in here about it - because it is damn hard!

This is NOT to turn into an ugly debate thread about anything, just people looking for support and bit of propping up after they get AF, have yet another friend have an unplanned pregnancy saying they dont want it, have terrible AF pains, another negative test after you were SURE you were pregnant etc - so many ups and downs!

Vent away!
TTC 6 years
IVF it is
IVF/ICSI round one
10 eggs, 8 mature, 3 fertilised BFN
IVF/ICSI #2 = 22 eggs!
20 mature, 15 fertilised, 1 fresh transfer and 2 frosties
BFN
2 Frosties still in freezer thank god
Sponsored Links

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:18am

Edited by caliandjack

[/url]

Angel June 2012
GuestGuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:28am
I have the period from hell and I have run out of tampons. I think it goes without saying that my DH's idea about designing one out of a pen and tissues did not go down too well this morning!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:30am
good one Booboo those who are TTC need a place to say what they want without others who it is not aimed at getting upset...

So my vent is....4+ yrs later & still no BFP time to give up is nearing..
KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:42am
LOL LR!!!!!!

Or should I say LR DH....
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:45am
Definately Like.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:53am
LOL oh dear about your DH's idea! Classic. Sorry that your having a really bad AF! SHE SUCKS!

Yep for sure Jazzy - it definately has its ups and downs thats for sure - even if its a small journey its still up and down eh!

Oh Jazzy, I didnt realise it was 4 years! Have you been to the doctor about it?

My vent is - I know that its best to relax while TTC and all that - but seriously how on earth do you relax and not think about it?! Freaking impossible!

Yah for likers! Wish there was a like post here!
TTC 6 years
IVF it is
IVF/ICSI round one
IVF/ICSI #2 = 22 eggs!
BFN
_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:53am
Awesome idea!!
GuestGuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:56am
Oh and copy and paste from my other thread now that we are in the "safe" zone.......
I am so sick of people whinging about their pregnancies and babies on Facebook!!!   Grrrrrrrrrrr   I want to slap them and make them realize how lucky they are!!!

Jazzy and Booboo
KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:58am
I just thought of a vent.

FF is my vent.

It said I had OV'd on CD13. I got all excited that my cycle had gone normal after late OV CD23 last time. Then temps dipped consistently.

Now it says I have OV'd on CD23 again.

So I went on the TWW wait thread, had to go off it, and now back on it.

So my TWW will end up being close on a month.

Bummer.

And I'm all hormonal and kept crying watching the X Factor last night.

Bummer (for DH)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:58am

And thanks Jazzy for suggesting this thread fantastic idea!

Cant wait to look back in here once we all have BFPs and laugh about our struggles!

Does that make sense?
TTC 6 years
IVF it is
IVF/ICSI round one
IVF/ICSI #2 = 22 eggs!
BFN
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:10pm
why on earth is my cycle length changing all the time why can't it go back to being reliable like it used to be urghhh. I am sure its one of the many reasons as to why i am refusing to get off the fence that i currently have made a home on.
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:16pm
ha ha LR your DH sure can invent & you can even use it to write on your shopping list MUST BUY TAMPONS...when I fell pg with DS1 I had just bought several packs so had 40 of them them I did not need & now I put of buying them just in case, ha ha
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:43pm
So am I allowed to vent about AF?

Here I was waiting for the arrival of the witch all happy when she turned up yesterday so we can start our 12th month of trying then all last night I was kept awake by flooding and clots. I think it must be a result of the colp I had but seriously I am already sick to death of AF!! Having to result to using a pad AND tampon now! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
CarleyRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarleyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:57pm
Awww hugs everyone!

I'm just frustrated that now just gone over 2 years and still no BFP!!

This was a real good idea!
TTC Sept08
July10 FS APP
ICSI#1 BFN-No frosties
ICSI#2 BFN-2 Frosties
FET-8th August - BFP 20/8/12
Panda289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:03pm
i hate the questions re when are we going to have kids which started straight after our wedding in February. Been trying for 6 months with no results people!!
(not going to tell them that though.. would probably get a lot worse )

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by peaches21 peaches21 wrote:

So am I allowed to vent about AF?

Of course you can! Thats what this thread is for to vent about TTC, the fact that its not happening, the fact that you have AF, how terrible AF is - anything you want!

HUGE hugs too, having AF sux but its doubly worse when its painful!

ETA - Yes! I know what you mean! Were coming up our 5th wedding anniversary and have gotten it so much of the years - I feel like saying we are bloody trying but its not happening OK!

Edited by Booboo
TTC 6 years
IVF it is
IVF/ICSI round one
IVF/ICSI #2 = 22 eggs!
BFN
astral_monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astral_monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:17pm
I'm sick of waiting! I'm sick of thinking about it! I'm sick of feeling like the last 2 years were a waste because I wasn't even ovulating! I'm sick of worrying that we're never going to get a BFP, and even if we do we might lose the baby. I'm sick of wondering if there's more stuff wrong than just the PCOS, and why can't they test for everything instead of waiting all the time.

I'm sick of thinking about holding my baby, and knowing that it may never happen.

peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:17pm
Hugs to everyone in here! To be honest I think the whole TTC thing SUCKS! Been trying for 2 years but actively (charting, tests etc) for 12 months now! GRRRRR now that AF is being a right royal cow today has put me in a terrible modd. I think if we don't get results this time round then might take a break and just see what happens. Just so sick of it all. I don't feel very good complaining about a year of actively trying though because there is many of you that have been trying a lot longer and I really feel what you are going through. Big hugs go out to everyone!!!
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:18pm
No vents (obviously )
just wanted to "like " the thread, great idea and sprinkle lots and lots and LOTS of baby dust for everyone .
and send lots and lots of hugs to those of you having a hard time

I have my fingers and toes crossed for all of you
xoxox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>