FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked~*~*December bubziez*~*~

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~*~*December bubziez*~*~
    Posted: 20 June 2006 at 8:18pm

Well I've been contemplating over the last couple of days whether to start a December thread, and since I see the Feb babies have already made their mark, I thought its time for all the xmas month babies to make a stand . hehe.

So I'm due 17th December, by my scan, and the 12th by my dates, so ima pick the 14th as my due date

This is my first bubz, and am enjoying watching my tums get rounda, and having an excuse to eat so much!! Can't believe I've hit 15 weeks, though it does kinda seem like ages ago when I first found out I was expecting.

Hope all the xmas mums are doing fine, ms should be easing up for most of us......cept I get hit with it every few days or so (like today ) unless it was something baby didn't agree with lolz.

Oh also forgot I live in Auckland, born and raised in the sunny Bay of Plenty....Whakatane to be precise hehehe. And am thinking of having baby there, well baby will be spending his/her first weeks there, soaking up some sun lol.

Ok well hopefully I'm not the only one out there who's due in December..... And I know I'm NOT because I've seen on the due date list .

Looking forward to hearing from all the other xmas mumsiez

Sponsored Links

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:18am
Xanthesmum is due in December... she felt lonely so joined us on the November Babies thread! I'm sure she'll be with you soon otherwise, you are welcome on the November thread too!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:05pm
hi! i'm here, i'm here. baby is due on 27th dec, so we tell everyone we are having a christmas baby.... sigh, so much for the "planned" pregnancy!
this is my second, and i am huge already. Starting to feel better so am hoping the ms is easing off, but i woke up this morning with a bloked nose and sore throat...... yay. off to the health store soon for something suitable.
My next mw appt is on the 26th, am looking forward to it so i can hear baby's heartbeat.

Any others around?
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
poppit View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:09pm
I don't come in here often but am due 4th December with first bub

Just over 16 weeks and belly seems to be swelling nicely and I 'think' I am starting to feel the beginnings of junior moving about. I get this odd tickly/itchy feeling to the left below my belly button. I don't really know what to feel for though so not sure! Feels weird whatever it is.
bonz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 3:05pm
Hi ya,
I am due 01 December with #2. Funny how your body seems to remember being pregnant and your belly pratically falls out. I had to tell people I was pregnant when I was only 8 weeks because it was so obvious! ha ha
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:20pm

Awwwww awesome, welcome welcome ladies........hehehe, look at me, thinking I run the place  lmfao.

I go for my MW appointment next Wednesday so will also get to hear baby's heart beat. Can't wait!! since when we had our 12wk scan we never got to hear it...I barely got to see baby actually d@mn  radiographers arm was in the way . Though DP got to see baby, and I caught glimpses of bubz with his/her legs crossed lmfao. Hopefully I can have a scan at 19 weeks, I jus can't wait to see bubz again. Also can't wait for the flutters to start. My tummy is huge, a work mate of mine is 23 weeks and our tumys are almost the same....either that or my tops are smaller and clings to my tummz more.

Thanks for the invite into the November thread, I read in there quite abit, and who knows maybe baby will end up being a Nov baby. I hope so since I was born in November

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:28pm
I am due at the end of Nov (28) Was over by 5 days with my 2nd (first was basically on time as I was in labour on due date just didn't have him till 2 days later!!!) so I may well be a dec mother - my nana (who I was very close to and has passed away) was born on 3rd dec so it would be nice to have the baby on her birthday but I'd really would hate to go over again - poor Brooke looked a bit cooked when she came out
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
jdjzmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdjzmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 10:45pm

Hey there, well add me to this list.  I'm due the 28th of Dec by my dates but will have bub around the 21st as I have to have c/s #3.  My m/s is still going so I'm hoping it will stop very soon.

No idea at this stage what we are having, might not find out at 20 weeks scan, but don't quote me on that!!!

Take care, Gaye

Gaye

nijo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nijo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 2:31pm
Hi all.
I'm due 23 Dec.
Never posted here before I don't think. Must have joined when DD was little and forgotten about it.

Hello to the few names here I recognise too!

I have my second midwife appointment today. Looking forward to hearing baby's heartbeat again! Isn't it the BEST sound in the world!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all a little more.

PS. I think I'll have to change my signature. It's a little old!
Livi 03/12/98
Ruby 17/02/04
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 3:06pm
hiya nijo! lol at the sites we all seem to travel round... Hope your mw appt goes well. i am so looking forward to mine on monday, feels like it has taken ages to get here!

Lyla - mum to

and
Jordis - 1 year old
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 5:44pm

I've neva heard my baby's heart beat so it'll be music to my ears.

Awesome to see our group growing!!!. is anyone else going to find out what they're having??? I want to, since I have a feeling baby's a girl...or maybe I just want to little girl

Hehehe watching Home and Away and Tasha is having her first scan awwwwww lolz.

I'm still suffering MS aswell, though it could be the baby doesn't like Chinese food since I seem to be sick the next day after I've eaten it.

Well hope you lovely ladies enjoy your evening!! and let us know how your midwife appointment went nijo

MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 7:11pm
oh we are planning on finding out what flavour too, i will be gutted if it is a wee prude.
Lyla - mum to

and
Jordis - 1 year old
nijo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nijo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 7:22pm
I personally don't want to find out what we're having, but DH does. We'll have to discuss what we'll do and come to some agreement.

Didn't end up seeing the midwife as we had a different time down for me and then had to rush off to a birth. I'm re-scheduled for next thurs.
Livi 03/12/98
Ruby 17/02/04
poppit View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:26am
Hehe following each other around all the forums huh Xanthesmum
I just loved hearing the heartbeat that first time Eva, I got more excited than I did at the scan I think hehe.

We're not sure if we are finding out the sex yet, I think it will come down to deciding on the day when the scan is in progress. If we do find out we will keep it under our hats.   

Cute pic nijo, is that Ruby when she was a baby?
nijo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nijo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 3:36pm
Yes it is Poppit! Ruby was about 5 months there.
I had a wee afternoon sleep today!
Haven't done that in a looooong time!
Must have needed it!
Livi 03/12/98
Ruby 17/02/04
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 5:22pm
lol i soo need my arvo sleeps. its really sad but xanthe is starting to not need them, but i need them, so i make her go to bed! how awful am i. in my defense i work 3 evenings/nights a week so need nana naps on those days. i just need her to keep sleeping till i finish work!

mw appt on monday, i am so excited. this is even better than the scan, as we wernt sure if we would see a baby or a sac, but this time i know we will hear the heartbeat, yay.
have a good friday night everyone, new show on telly, the fashion one, will have to settle in early to watch it. ( oh how small my world is getting!)
Lyla - mum to

and
Jordis - 1 year old
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 9:32pm
Awesome thats 3 mw app for next week we can all catch on!! Gosh I am so freezing!!! I envy baby all snug and warm inside me hehe. I also need to get my naps in during the day, if I dont then I have to go to bed after shorty st lolz, otherwise its just too hard to keep my eyes open.. Well I've got to get up early, got work @ 6am!!!. Then I have to spend my weekend packing and cleaning. moving out, which is good cos I wanted to before baby came, but sadly we haven't founda place yet. Not too stressed though cos I don't want to rush into a place that I dont like, so my cousin's letting us stay with her til we find one

nijo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nijo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 2:45pm
Awesome Eva! Where abouts in NZ are you? Are you looking for a rental or to buy?

I've shifted house everytime I've been pregnant, so hopfully this time we'll stay put ...... although we're renting and the house is for sale at the mo.

Sure is cold! These babies inside us are menat to be keeping us warm lol. It just ain't a happening thing though!

I got a pair of maternity pants of TradeMe today. They actually fit! Although they are a size small, and they may not fit the whole pregnancy, they are fine for now!
Livi 03/12/98
Ruby 17/02/04
Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 7:49pm
Hi can i join the december gang please, as i am all alone in january, and feeling left out (hormones make you feel so sorry for yourself)
i am claire and Bingo is due on 7th, we had our Nuchal scan today which was great but he would not cooperate and lie still for the measurements (something to do with the litre of ice cold water I drank apparently) whatever the risk factors come out as, it was exciting to see Bingo on the screen
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 10:05am
lol at bingo claire, ours is rudolph, or ripley.... as in ripley from the movie aliens ( can you guess which one is my name? and which one isnt?)
Lyla - mum to

and
Jordis - 1 year old
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>