FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly and August 2007 babies!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 249>
Author
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July and August 2007 babies!!!
    Posted: 26 July 2007 at 9:46am
since our first baby has arrived...congrats Mikaela. And congrats to Shell (our adopted August mum ). I thought we needed our own thread.

Emma can you please sticky this????

thanks

bring on the babies!!! and the photos!!
Sponsored Links

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 10:35am
congrat to you both
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 11:37am
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 2:25pm
wow this year is going sooo fast.. congrats to all the new mummies.
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 4:16pm
LOL you need to call this July / Aug 07 mummies and kick out the 06 ones who are still on and tell them they have to resign from this spot!!!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 5:36pm
Congratulations

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 8:27am

Originally posted by Bombshell Bombshell wrote:

LOL you need to call this July / Aug 07 mummies and kick out the 06 ones who are still on and tell them they have to resign from this spot!!!

Us Augest 06 Mum's have moved over.  I can't believe  Auguest 07 babies are starting to get ready to enter the world.  Congrat's. Wow thime fly's when your having fun.

Deborah Mum to:

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 9:10am
Originally posted by loadsofkids loadsofkids wrote:

Originally posted by Bombshell Bombshell wrote:

Us Augest 06 Mum's have moved over.  I can't believe  Auguest 07 babies are starting to get ready to enter the world.  Congrat's. Wow thime fly's when your having fun.

yip we have already moved on and argh! i know deb it just fly's by. i got a wee emotional when i saw this new 07 aug mums thread!! argh! my baby is all growned up

big congrats to the new AUGUST 2007 mums your babies will all be beautiful and fantastic little angels

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 9:29am
he he he. Now the waiting begins...who will be next???
ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 10:56am
Thanks nzpiper, good to have this thread up as we all start to 'pop' out our wee ones...looking forward to having some more people join me in the near future!

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 6:04pm
Awwe not long shell & justme will be joining you - then let the rest of the babies come! Maybe even verity - haven't heard from her in quite a few days so maybe she's had bub as well .

Do you think we need to make this the July & August mummies thread? There's Mikaela & Glow in July.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Italiah Italiah wrote:

Do you think we need to make this the July & August mummies thread? There's Mikaela & Glow in July.

I'll PM Emma (Maya) and see if she can change the title!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 6:56pm
Sounds good nzpiper!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 9:12pm
And WHAA-LA! Just like that the name has changed. Thanks emma!!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 10:25pm
Ohhhhh Isabella looks so tiny and precious Shell. Congratulations. Hope everything is going well.
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 10:39pm
YAY GO JULY/August
So there is...
Babe 1st,
Miss 2nd,
Myself 3rd,
Baysmum 4th,
Shell21 23rd,
Mikaela 25th
(Hope I got those dates right)
Who will be next...
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2007 at 8:30am
your not going to leave us june mums to come over here are you glow, miss & babe ? lol

congrats shell21, hows wee isabella going?
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2007 at 8:34am
Never Monique- Just our privileges of being late lol
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2007 at 9:20am
justme should be next. she is booked for wed morning!
ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2007 at 12:06pm
Things are going good...Isabella is sleeping about 2-4 hours at a time which is not too bad I suppose and she settles straight away so I'm very lucky, she definitely isn't a grizzly bubs (or not yet anyway )

Only prob I'm having is with my poor nipples! She fed so much in the first 2 days they got really grazed and now my left nipple is REALLY bad . I am having to express from my left breast and use a shield on the right while I wait for them to heal a bit. Other than that, Isabella is a great feeder, she can't seem to get enough!

Still a bit uncomfortable from c-sec but definitely not as bad as I thought I'd be

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 249>