FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI am not NORMAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am not NORMAL!!!
    Posted: 24 September 2008 at 4:32pm
Why can I not be NORMAL!!!!!!!!

I had a hcg test 2 days ago. My levels had dropped from over 25 to 7. I had to have another one today to check they had gone back to 0.

Guess what.

They've gone UP - TRIPLED in fact - to 22!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want things to go NORMALLY for a change!!!

I had a large clot yesterday morning (TMI) but had stuff all blood and cramps since. Now I'm sitting here at my desk shaking. Because it's not normal!!!!

I just want to be NORMAL!!
Sponsored Links

IVFGirl1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 4:42pm
Oh Kate I dont know what to say because I dont really understand it all.

What did your doctor say?
TTC 6 years
IVF it is
IVF/ICSI round one
10 eggs, 8 mature, 3 fertilised BFN
IVF/ICSI #2 = 22 eggs!
20 mature, 15 fertilised, 1 fresh transfer and 2 frosties
BFN
2 Frosties still in freezer thank god
surfergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 4:42pm
Hey, who says anyone is normal! And, normal is boring...(although I know why you'd want to be at this time...)

So, does the Dr think there is still a chance? (fingers crossed)
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 4:45pm
No idea. I have no idea at all. The nurse just gave me my results and must have taken my silence as surprise or shock or something as she said "were you not expecting that" and all I could say was uh NO!

I have to go have another one in 2 days. I mean seriously, who has levels that go down like that and then go back up! Really! Talk about doing your head in!!!!

Sorry, I'm just...shocked and ranting and confused and I don't want to be hopeful (but I do), I just want something to go normally when it comes to my body!!!

ETA: The doc wanted me to go back for another one in a week!! I said, uh no I want it in 2 days because if I have to wait a week I'm sure my head is going to explode.

Edited by minik8e
surfergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 4:48pm
Argh! Feeling your frustration.

If it's any help, just remember that there is NOTHING you (or anyone else) can do. What will be will be (but I know sometimes you just want a chrystal ball).

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 4:50pm
Ohhhh I know but I don't want to have the same thing as last year happen, which dragged on for weeks and weeks and weeks and I had no idea what was going on...am I....aren't I....do I need a D&C...blah blah blah
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 5:12pm
i think that fionas had trouble with her hcg levels going up and down... i think she said was a suspected molar pregnancy?
sorry to hear your body isnt behaving normal, it sucks!!!

BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 5:15pm

I hope things get figured out and sorted out for you, lovely!

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 5:16pm
Kate
TTC #2
nellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 5:16pm
Kate I am so sorry this is going on for you it is just not fair and I so understand your longing for *normal*!!!           

I have never heard of 0 levels spiking up again like that, a big part of me hopes it is some unexpected good news somehow...

Rarrgh, that nurse what was she thinking - of course you wouldn't be expected that news, who would!!?! And you'd think she would give you at least a little more explanation!

So glad you were firm with the doc and said 2 days instead of a week, that is crazy to make you wait that long.

Big massive cyber hugs                
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 5:47pm
*hug*

Oh, Kate... that sucks.You really don't need more trouble right now.

We're thinking of you, and hoping that everything will go back to normal, and that you'll get some answers SOON.

*hugs*
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 5:52pm
LOL nelly belly...I'm sure my head WOULD explode if I had to wait a week!!!

I still have some blood, just light bright red. I just....man, talk about doing your head in!!!
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 6:17pm
I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this Kate.  I hope that the doc can give you some answers.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 7:08pm
Weird - it's not twins, is it? One ok, the other not?

When will you get to ask your dr about it?
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 7:10pm
Will go and get another blood test first thing Friday morning and get the result Friday afternoon. Then I guess we take it from there!!

That's the 5th-ish time someone has mentioned twins! It has occurred to us, it's just a waiting game now.

I've calmed down though LOL
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 7:38pm

hun what a huge shock for you! and not a very professional nurse there too!

i soo hope its good news for you- hang in there hun heres hoping for answers on friday! *HUGS*

My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 7:54am

Gosh Kate, that sucks!

But I'm with Busymum....I wonder if it was twins?  Arrgh the waiting either way must be so hard.

Hang on in there mate

emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:05am
hugs Kate, I have no idea what you're going through but imagine it must be terrible having to wait it out.. I think you're doing amazingly well.

I hope whatever happens, it sorts itself out soon for you so you can move on whatever the outcome

((hugs))
mummymegs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummymegs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:41am
Hugs Kate..this must be a really trying time for you.
DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:54am
Kate..I hope you get some answers soon it must be hard not being able to move on either one way or the other
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>