FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInvercargill Mums and Mums2B

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 44>
Author
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Invercargill Mums and Mums2B
    Posted: 25 January 2009 at 5:44pm
Hey thought id start a thread to see if there are any other mums from Invers around here. Although im born and bred invers i was in CHC until 4 weeks before i had Josh so my AN group is in CHC so a side from 1 friend with a 2 1/2 yr old i dont really no any other mums in the area now we have decided we will stay down here.
Sponsored Links

shadowfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 10:05am

Hey Terri,

I'm from Invers, but am TTC #1. Just peeking in to see who's from down here.

Dawn

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 3:09pm
Awesome hows the packing going? When do you move into the new house have you gone unconditional on it?
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 2:10pm
I'm a born and bredd invers girl as well we will be TTC #1 after May 2009.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 10:53am

Originally posted by WRXandJosh WRXandJosh wrote:

Awesome hows the packing going? When do you move into the new house have you gone unconditional on it?

We ended up abandoning it actually. We're keeping looking for now. Hopefully looking at buying again in the near future.

sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 12:42pm
Terri,

Just a quick note to say that the house down the road from us that i told you about finally sold over the weekend.
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 1:25pm
Really sweetpea? Oh well thanks for the update - we found a place in grasmere/waikiwi (with huge section although no garage at the moment) we really like so are going to give that one a shot and the one near you was going to be our fall back option.

That sucks shadowfeet but a house is a huge purchase so you have to be really happy with it so im sure the perfect place will come up soon. Im so sick of house hunting at the moment tho so hopefully this place works out!!!
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 2:34pm
Another house in derwent street has come up on the market it might be outside your price range though Terri. The professionals have it. Good luck with the house hunting i am sure you will all find something that suits you. To be honest the house we brought found us we weren't orginally going to llok at it but we went past and saw the open home and well the rest is history

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2009 at 1:32pm

Each of the houses we've ended up loving I've disliked the first time we've been through, then been back and changed our minds. We're negotiating for another one at the moment, vendor is currently travelling, so could take a while.

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 12:21pm
Awe that sucks shadowfeet i hate waiting to hear back on an offer. Where about is the place if you dont mind me asking? I have my eyes on 2 in charles st its such a nice street i hope one of them works out for us.

Yeah the one in derwent is just out of the price range looks really nice tho

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 5:45pm

It's not too flash an area but we like the house. I hope one of them works out for you Terri.

Edited by shadowfeet

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 12:58pm
How did the house buying go? Are you dealing with Chris? He was saying he has 2 couples buying houses on Nelson street

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 11:26am

Yea, we dealt with Chris. We bought. It's gone unconditional now. So moving in mid April

Edited by shadowfeet

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 2:22pm
Thats soo awesome!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 9:40pm

How are you getting on with your looking? Have you made any progress on the Charles st ones?

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 8:54am
We were negotiating on one and DP decided we werent going higher so i told Chris then like 30 min later changed his mind and it was too late a guy who wants to build on the front got it but he has 10days to go unconditional so we are trying to get pre approved by the bank so we can put in a cash offer cos unless the other offer falls through thats our only hope. Otherwise back to the hunt again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 10:04am

Gosh, sounds really stressful . I hope you can get it

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:41am
I love living at my parents they are wonderful but we need our own place and to do things our way so im getting kind of impatient with the whole house hunting thing even thou i know the longer we wait the better off we will be.

Sweetpea did i miss your BFP? I just seen you post in Preg threads.

Edited by WRXandJosh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:55pm

Oh gosh yea, I hate living with my parents and that's without any kids. Sure you might be better waiting a while due to interest rates, but demands definitely gone up here.

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 10:06am
I know but the longer we wait the bigger our deposit so we might be able to go to a higher price which means we will probably get exactly what we want without having to do alterations or get a new roof or better yet something that at least has a double garage.

One of the agents was telling us their biggest problem is getting houses to sell at the moment
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 44>