FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLet me introduce myself...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 27>
Author
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 11:12pm

hey there,Heres hoping u guys get accepted(fingers crossed)

this site is very good with loads of lovely ladies

where abouts will ur family move to if u move here???

Palmerston North seems pretty popular(not being biased or anything lol).

BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Sponsored Links

tania4 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 7:56am
Hi again My name is Tania(32)I got married on the 12th February 2005 to my best friend and Father to my nearly 10 year old daughter(31/10/95)She was born at 30 weeks weighing just 2lb 13oz,we broke up while i was pregnant because he was only 18 and needed to live a little but we always stayed friends,On 3rd July 2000 i had another daughter born at 36 weeks weighing 4lb 11oz(a bit bigger than the last)but broke up with her dad when she was 1 1/2 and we havent seen him since.On April of 2004 Mark(hubby)and I decided we have always loved each other and got back together and havent looked back Our next baby is due on 30 may 2006 but will be born one month early by c.section due to complications with the others but i am fine about that as i love c.sections weird aren't i??Nice to meet you all and look forward to chatting PS can someone tell me how to add a picture as i am not too good on the computer yet

Edited by tania4

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 3:35pm

to add pic to ur ticker,go back on to the tickercentral site an edit current ticker then when it comes time to choose the side image(where u have got the lion and elephant) click browse and searhc thru ur picture folder then double click image u want then save ticker code and replace old ticker code on ur ohbaby profile.

Now I hope my ramblings make sense lol

BECS

Tami View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 3:47pm
im tamara.im bored LOL.my boys named Khayle hes cheaky and ...(HES BLOODYYY TEETHING)lol
paigesmum View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 3:55pm
Hi my name is Karen I am 27 yearsold and have 2 wonderful children Paige who is 4 in november born weighing 8lb 5oz and Blake who is near 6 months old and weighed 6lb 4oz. I have a great partner we have been together for 9 years but knowen each other since we were I was 10.
This an old photo Paige was 6 months.

Paige & Blake.

Chewie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 10:46pm
I will go check out Palmerston North ;D No idea even where that is but hey thats why we have internet ;p

At the moment we are looking around Wellington as that seems to be the place with most IT jobs.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 11:00pm
Well palmy north is a 2 hr drive north of wellington.I dont quite no if there is much in the way of IT jobs here in palmy nth
BECS

lizzle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 3:20am
okay

here's our family shot. Jake was about six months old. we had it taken in a park in Tokyo during Cherry blossom season (BTW, Palmy ladies - go up to IPC and have some photos taken under the cherry trees there. they really are beautiful)

newmum View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 8:00am
You guys are such a good looking family! I just realised that we have no photos of the three of us! Will have to do one and post it...

Teenmummy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:18am

Hi everyone im jess i turn 20 this month on halloween, im engaged to my long partner shane whos also 20 and we live in hamilton in our own home. Shanes a precutter for carters and im currently full-time student studying for a national cert in animal care.

We have two lovely adorable children Marshall whos 2 1/2(born 29th april 03) he goes to a home based childcare which he loves and his most favourite thing in the whole wide world is The wiggles!.

My other son is called koby our latest arrival he was born 2nd july 05,hes started teething but hey he sleeps through the night just wish his other brother would!! lol.

I also have some little pets at home, Mazda the staunch cat of the neighbour hood and about trillions on tropical fish.

ill post some pics of us soon

faewie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:50am
Howdy team! I am known by several names lol but most my mates call me Lissel im 26 My fiances name is Tim and he is 32. Timmo has two beautiful sons from a previous relationship and i am expecting my first child in april next year. We are both full time musicians, I work sometimes in a cafe in new brighton by the sea! We live in Christchurch. I have no pics as of yet! but will post some,,, eventually!
preggy_sunflower View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 3:45pm
Hello everyone My name is Clare and I'm 31. My partner is Jonathan (Jono) and he's 37. This is my first baby, and Jono has a daughter and a son from his first marriage. We live in Auckland - I USED to be an Events and Promotions Exec, but am now a temp thanks to redundancy. Jono is a Marketing Manager for a global IT company. I love this site - everyone is so helpful, and so funny! And no question is a silly one round here, which is great given that my brain is a pile of mush these days!! No pics as yet, but will take one tonight and try and post it!
Joshua Hadynn - Born 3 May 2006
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 8:49pm
Hey Janet, here it is!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
lenabeanz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 8:34am
Ok I am a bit slow for once!!!

My name is Lena Miller (19) and my fiance is David Judson (24) and we have a beautiful daughter Arna Charlie-McLean Judson!! (2-june-05).

David is a Herd Manager - Farming. And we are going 18% Sharemilking in Jan 06!! (Self Employed!!) It's going to be great!!

We are living in Foxton at the mo (just out of Palmy) but will be moving to Taranaki in Jan (to annoy Debs and Allan!!)

Pic of the 2 of us

Pic of David and Arna at the beach (excuse his WHITE legs!!)
nuttymama View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 4:50pm
Hi I'm Vicky I am 30 and married to Troy also 30 we have three children Micheal Born 03 April 1997, Jayden born 21 November 2001 and Abby Borm 06 January 2005.

I'm a stay at home mum and Troy works very long hours for chubb security in christchurch.

Ps can someone please tell me why I can see some pictures but not others it's weird on this site?
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
lenabeanz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 4:53pm
Hey Vicky - I am having the same problem too...
nuttymama View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 6:47am
Glad it's not just me, I thought I was starting to go crazy.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
Erin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2005 at 12:27pm
hi everyone! My names Erin, i am 22 and my partner Jarrod is 23, we were living in Mount Maunganui but have just moved up to Auckland half way thur the year. Jarrod is a concreting foreman and i was an office assistant but now on maternity leave, i plan on being a sahm for the next year. We're due with baby #1 in bout a week in a half, so we're both very excited getting nursery finished before the stork comes hopefully wont be long before i can put up some pics

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2005 at 4:09pm
hey there Erin,congrats on bubs.Not long now!! is baby going to b a surprise or do u no wot it is?
BECS

Southlandmummy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2005 at 4:42pm
Ok so im a bit slow too..

Im Cindy, Im 23 and hubbys Glen is 24, We have a nearly 11 month old son Kaylin and 10 weeks preggy with bubs no 2. We live near Invercargill, Hubbys a Senior Farm Hand at the moment(changing end of month) and Im a nanny and stay at home mum, Was a lamb rearer but tiredness and morning sickness took over..

Dont have any recent pics of us all on the computer so heres one Of Kaylin..

Cheers

Edited by Southland mummy
Cindy - Princess and Princes
Samia Isobel Joy born 9th September 2008
Spencer Graeme John born 29th May 2006
Kaylin Gavin Robert born 19 December 2004
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 27>