FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHang out with Nov’ 06

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 158>
Author
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 10:54pm
kels - hoz things with you?
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Sponsored Links

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 10:56pm
okay better leave this a little while cause I shall get done for spamming.....

I added a couple of photos in our nov thread of Rhylz from this morning - he actually looking and 'posing' for the camera - rather rare with him hes normally looking the other way....
Ann

Gracielou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracielou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 10:25am
I'm in 2 pieces!!!

Scott Ethan Reynolds arrived on Tuesday 12th August at 8.29pm. He weighs 8lb 6ozs and is very cute. I took extra time at the hospital as I'm still full of the flu so didn't get home until yesterday. I'll post some piccies soon.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 10:42am

Congratulations Debs!!! Welcome to baby Scott... Awww cant wait for pics....

Hi Ann *waves* I had a whole week away from Ohbaby, work has been so busy I have been bring it home, but have decided this week I am going to not bring anymore home as it is getting a bit too much...

Hows work for you??

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 7:57pm

Debs and family on the arrival of Scott.

Can't wait to see photos. Good on you for taking your time in hospital. Its all go go go when you get home aye.

Edited by AnnC
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:10pm
kels work been ok - I have just been doing my part time hours the last couple of weeks so its been so good. Next week the same then back to extra hours.. which probably will be welcomed for the money since i went shopping last night and spent some money and we brought a cool stereo cabinet off trademe - love it such a bargain got all our cds in it, and dvds plus the stereo all locked up out of Rhyleys hands.

We now can sell the book case that the DVD's were on - nice book case just too big for us. and about 4 cd's holders and 1 dvd holder LOL - hopefully with selling them make what we paid for the stereo.... thats the plan anyhow!
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:11pm
awww poor Marhi Drisdale Just watched his race and now hes really really ill. Feels so sorry for him cause hes trained so long for this.
Ann

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 9:15am

Yeah it was really sad to watch but I am sooo proud of how well he did.

GO the Ever-Swindall twins that is awesome!!

I havent caught up with what Valerie Vili was up too. I hope she won gold too

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 3:55pm
Yup she sure did zKels
Ann

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 7:26pm

Yay watched the catch up of her today and it was awesome!!!! We are just doing fantastic!!!

Ann I love the pics if Rhyley that you put in the gallery, he is sooo cute!!

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 10:07pm
aw thanks Kels - I think hes pretty hansom young boy

Ann

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 9:33am

A day off today for me. I am again sick with chesty problems. Unsure what is causing me to keep getting chesty things. Its not that long ago I got over pneumonia

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 10:13pm
kels saw on Bebo you had a chest xray - did they find anything that maybe causing it?
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 10:14pm
Brooke said that there was only 18 kids in her class today when normally there is 32 (or was it 34) so alot of sickness going round at the moment - hopefully none of my family get it.
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:43pm
argghhhhh - Rhyley keeps trying to climb out of the cot - he gets stuck on top an yells - ow ow guck guck (cause hes got a dummy in stuck comes out guck). Been following Emma's taking the sides off the cot thread as i think we are going to be there very soon - my worry is with this rain he has been waking up and standing in his cot and without the sides would he walk out his room - i have a door gate but we close his door (but not fully) so perhaps I close his door fully or use the gate.... ummm either way I think its time for a bed Baby is really growing up -

Any other November babes in a bed yet? I am so not ready really.
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:44pm
We are also 'starting' very slowly the toilet training as he is telling me when he is having a poo and said wees an stopped a few times. At the mo its more just asking if he wants to go on the potty/toilet, which discovered hes happy to sit on the toilet not the potty so think we will go straight to a toilet.
Ann

Gracielou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracielou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 8:35am
Rhyley really is growing up isn't he? We're going to get Steph into a bed this summer, will get her sharing a room with Jaz so Scott can have her room, And thats a biggy sitting on the toilet.

Hope you're feeling a bit better now Kels.

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 8:33pm
we have got a bed (portable sorta thing but still like a normal bed) that I am going to set up in Rhyley room and going to try with day sleeps. His cot goes into a bed so when I think we/him are ready i shall take the sides down. Plan was for this summer but Rhylz had other ideas.
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 8:39pm
Well tried the bed thing - he was rather excited about it - till it came to bed time this afternnon and he would not settle - till I turned the cot around so the open end was against the wall a few stern words and he went to sleep for 3 hours.... another time...

Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 8:41pm
mind we have now got a cold and temp - very rosey red face and high temp - so given pamol and sent to bed... its funny a parent of one of the kids who go to the same carer asked if he had a snooty nose aswe;and I said NOPe -- well should of known he was going to get it!!! Never mond you can't wrap them up with cotton wool especially this time of year and all the things going around right now
Ann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 158>