FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHang out with Nov’ 06

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 158>
Author
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2008 at 7:46pm
Just took side off Rhyleys cot to day - well it was already off just turned against the wall as he wasn't having a bar of it a month ago. But tooday for his afternoon sleep (which he didn't end up having) there was a lil pitter patter of feet down the hall and a knock at the door - yup someone finally figured he could climb ALL the way out. so over to the neighbours to borrow her bed guard (Rhylz is a all over the bed type kid so would of fell out) and he wasn't too keen on it when i put him to bed to night but hes asleep now in his bed .. my baby growing up

How is everyone doing?

been quiet in here
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2008 at 7:55pm
LOL Ann i was just coming in to lurk but has it taken this long to get R into a bed?! I thought he was growing out of the cot eons ago lol. Hope he settles in there soon for ya. Now you can have another baby to fill the cot
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2008 at 9:01pm
yeah the last time I tried he wasn't having any of it so gave up on it... but now I have no choice - but can;t use the cot for another baby as his BED is his cot (cot goes down to a bed)
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 10:52pm
welll almost no more teething for us - Rhylz last 2 molars have broken (just) thru - may explain the red rash under his mouth and snotty nose which seemed to have ran (with nothing else) for months leaving a red mark under his nose.....also hes been waking a bit the past couple of nights (well once or twice a night) which makes sense again...

So yay - its the beginning of the end - one part of him growing up i can handle

Ann

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 12:50pm

Yay for Rhylz cutting his molars. I hasve no idea if alize has his so am going to look tonight.

Alize is still in his cot and I plan on leaving it that way for a little while longer until I decided where I am going to put his bed.

Talking is going fantastic here. Alize is up to 4 and 5 word sentences and to me a miracle as he hasnt really talked a lot as a toddler until about 3 weeks ago. Now I cant shut him up lol. It sounds so cute tho.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
SuziE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuziE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 8:25pm
Hi girls :) :)   

Its been ages since Ive been on here!!! Thought I'd pop in!!

Soooooooo we have the lovely 2's coming up ... hehe

Thomas has one molar cut .. and one more that is almost through .. both on the one side ... teething has been horrid for him poor boy!

And yep Kels, T is still in his cot too ... and Im leaving it for as long as I possibley can too LOL although I have the feeling that he will be in a bed when we get back from camping this summer ... cause ... he might be moving into a bigger room ... cause ... my big girl is making noises about going flatting (sob sob) ..... /sigh .... ... anyways .. thats a whole different thread LOL

Anyways ... I'm loving my almost 2 year old ... he is chattering away ... and is too damn cute for his own good!!

Hope you are all well xxxx
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by SuziE SuziE wrote:

A he might be moving into a bigger room ... cause ...

LOL I thought you were going to say you were having another one
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 10:08pm
we had to move Rhylz he climbs out of the cot so had to take the side off for safety reasons. he is good in his bed though (its his cot down to a bed)

We have a side rail on it as he is all over the bed so that stops him falling out.
Ann

SuziE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuziE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by AnnC AnnC wrote:

Originally posted by SuziE SuziE wrote:

A he might be moving into a bigger room ... cause ...

LOL I thought you were going to say you were having another one

hahaha!   as much as I would sooooo like to ... nope ... no more for me :)

Thomas is still in a sleep sack which stops him climbing out of his cot. Dont think I can get away with that when it gets hot again so summer time he will probably be into a bed!   

Hows the potty training going? Thomas is great with wee's during the day when he's got undies on .. but thats about it ... see what happens when we go away camping ...

So whats happened to the Nov 06 crew then?
   Very quiet in here!   
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 9:08pm

Hope he had a great day... Its the first of our november babes to turn 2....
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 9:12pm
sorry my glitter thingy hasn't shown up - hopefully for others it does BTW it says Happy birthday Thomas
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 9:13pm
YAY for toilet training - Rhyley know what poo's are but has not started training at all.. i am waiting for summer and then start putting him in undies and hopefully start (and complete) TT.
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 9:40am
aww my poor boy is really sick.. he has an awful cold, lost his voice and cackling when he breathes... and hes not happy in himself either - not to mention not eating or drinking and have to force the Pamol into him.. we are off to the dr's this morning - hes still asleep in my bed as he was up and down since 5am... this is one tired mumma but I cant sleep... typical
Ann

Gracielou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracielou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:54am
Hi everyone *waves*

Took me awhile to find this thread LOL. Thought I'd better kick my butt into gear and see how everyones Nov bubs are doing now that they're turning 2.

Happy belated 2nd birthday Thomas. Did you give your daughter permission to grow up so fast Suzi?

Poor little Rhyley, its not nice when they're sick, I hope hes feeling a bit better now.

Steph has all her teeth now, got her last molars last month, but talk about putting my head in a lions mouth trying to check if they were coming up

Steph's still in her cot, but I have moved the single bed into her room so she can get used to it. TT wise she's been dry at night for the last week. We haven't started day time TT yet, waiting for warmer weather when she can live outside, but I think she's aware of when she weeing so things should go well.

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 10:35pm

Hope you had a fantastic Day Hun.... wee bit late on the night to be wishing her the best but it is still the 8th
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 10:40pm
We had fireworks tonight and Rhyley was ok for the first few until the noisy ones started and then he wanted to go inside so we spent the rest of the time sitting inside watching them thru the french doors LOL... which he was happy and cuddled in when the noisy ones started... he did well though to stay up till 10pm when he hadn't had a sleep today.
Ann

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 11:51am
Hello ladies

I know I've been AWOL for a while... just thought I'd pop in and see how you all are.

Happy birthday! to the Nov 06 babies that are now 2!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 9:15pm
hey there Dakini - its ok we all been rather quiet in here now.... too busy I guess running around after our toddlers (and the others)

Hoz things with you and the kids - and Xavier is 2 now isn't he?
Ann

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 7:37am
We're all good

DH is now working at the Correspondance School (and loving it! He's much less stressed)... Kiya's enjoying school... Josiah's having a great time at kindy... Xavier's 2 on Sunday and really wants to be a kindy boy too... Jackson's nearly crawling and is growing fast.
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 8:15pm
its so full on for you Becca how cool :-)

Have you got a party planned for xaviers bday tomorrow?

I just picked up today Rhylz bday pressie - he actually got spoilt but its for all the kids really - got a swing and slide set for him and also won a car bed for him on trademe so we pick that up tomorrow so will be sorting his room out to fit it in....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 158>