FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHang out with Nov’ 06

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 158>
Author
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 8:31pm

Omgosh I have missed all the goings on in here, Have no idea why I keep missing this.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO THOMAS AND STEPHANIE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR XAVIER FOR TOMORROW

Ooo so we have Rhylz, Andy and Jordis left?? Oh gosh I hope I havent left anyone out. My brain isnt what it used to be in my younger days lol

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 8:32pm

LOL Ann, I keep getting confused seeing your new name....there goes the old age thing again lol

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 5:39pm
LOL at name I did MSN you especially to let you know

And you missed one persons birthday ---- Alize to go

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY XAVIER xxx

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 5:40pm
well we got Rhylz a new bed and so now hes in a big boys bed. I have taken photos so when i get them onto the computer i will put one - probably in facebook but maybe here.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 8:10pm

Aww cool about the new bed Ann. I bet he enjoyes it.

Your ticker is cool with the train.

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 1:35pm
Thanks for Xavier's birthday wishes

It's bittersweet when they move into a "big kid" bed, isn't it! They look so little and yet they are growing up so fast.
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 5:15pm

OH for sure Becca, and they are growing up so extremely fast. Its amazing how time is flying.

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2008 at 4:36pm
kels have you made the move and put Alize in a bed yet?

well 2 nights in the big bed and all is going very well - although he hasn't had an afternoon sleep in it yet - we have had visitors the past couple of days so hes not keen on an afternoon one too much going on.

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2008 at 11:07pm
Happy belated birthday to everyone who has celebrated already! my mind is crap so I cant remember names

I cant believe Aidan is two next week! It has been very hard for me this year, Im not quite sure why but I have so much on my mind its not funny and not to mention the nightmares etc from his birth and all that

anyway I hope you all are well and I cant wait to see pictures!
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:21pm
not long till Aidens birthday - its the 26th aye?

Rhyley is tomorrow and well Dh is outside in the dark putting up his swing slide set so Rhylz get a supprise tomorrow on his bday.Although Dh insisted on going to cricket practise first so his own fault he is now in the dark doing it.... LOL

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:32pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHYLEY

I hope you all had a fantastic day today. Ooo pics please of Rhyley opening his pressies :)

Are you having a party??

Gracielou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracielou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:37pm
Happy Birthday Rhyley!!!! Hope you had a great day and got to eat lots of birthday cake.

And happy belated birth Xavier!!!

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 9:09pm
Happy Birthday Rhyley

Yes Aidan's is the 26th
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 9:23pm

No big bed here yet. Alize is still in a cot. He has a new bed but I just want to keep him in his cot for a little while longer. He is in a big bed at mums.

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 10:00pm
Thank you guys love Rhyley

Actually we didn;t have any birthday cake today LOL - we are having a party tomorrow so will have one then so post pics after that.

He wasn't (I said wasn't) impressed opening presents - he actually was a typical moody two year old.. but loved his swing and slide set

We had plunket today - he is 88.6cm and 12.5cm so hes tall and skinny (just like his dad) She was overly impressed with his motorskills and co ordination saying he is very co ordinated... I could of told her that though LOL - dh thinks hes the next David Beckham LOL...

Took him to McDonalds for lunch just him and I - was nice really he was such a good boy eatign all his lunch then went and played.

Anyhow now I have the big 2 year old - WOW how that time has flown!

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 11:35pm

[QUOTE=Chickaboo]
 88.6cm and 12.5cm

QUOTE]

12.5kg by chance lol

I have my plunket appointment with my new plunket nurse next Friday so will be interesting to see what Alize is measuring. I havent had it done since he was 18mths. Funny that

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 11:36pm

Glad to hear im not the only one with a moody child.

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2008 at 9:23am
kels its like he hit 2year old and was a lil s#it yesterday very testing and yes 'moody' He was refusing his afternoon sleep and well I made him have one (which I fell asleep with him in the end LOL) I think he is soon going to stop having a day sleep

Oh and hitting... everytime he doesn't get his own way or fustrated he hits you - not nice and As i told others he is first child I haven't smacked and hes my only child who hits out... ummm food for thought me thinks.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2008 at 6:42pm

SNAP Ann, Alize is the only one of my kids I cant take out unless I want everyone looking, he screams, hits me, runs away and is just a brat and he is the only one who hasnt had a good smack on the bum. He has had the odd smack but with the media and the anti smacking campaign I just dont. I have tried the positive parenting blah blah but it speacks for itself. I could my others anywhere and they were always well behaviour and not because they were scared but because they knew I would paddle their bottoms in the middle of the shop/mall etc.

Alize isnt 2 yet and he has been moody for the last few months. I swear, its like he has his period everyday lol

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 1:02am
LOL kels I hear you on every count ..... as i said food for thought

Had Rhylz bday party today - really good day and the last guests have just left - I should jump into bed but felt like i just needed some me time before hoppig into bed. At least its my sleep in day tomorrow (correction today)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 158>