FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHang out with Nov’ 06

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158>
Author
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 1:05am
mind and I am sure you feel the same kels - they drive us mad but love them to bits and can;t imagine life without them.

Friends here have just lost their 18 month old (I know them but not close friends) she had eplispsi and they think she died of that... scary cause a very close friend of mine has a child with servier eplispsi (west syndrome) and would hate that to happen. Make me give my kids extra cuddles.

Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 1:50am

Aww sad for your friend ann.

Glad the birthday went well.

Sleep in... I dont know what they are lol. We are leaving in the morning at 8am for marching. Who knows how much sleep or lack of it im going to get. I pretty much average 4 hours per night.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 8:32am
Aidan is a little terror and its worse when he sees Bailey misbehaving too! they can both be quite nasty - hitting, biting, scratching, punching - they both have turns at hitting each other with closed fists! or cars or books what ever is handy!
in our house hold I'm averaging about 4 hours per night too on a good night!- its horrible
Hubby's just had the week off work and I was still the one up in the night to the boys as well as house work, cooking dinner, washing, making sure the boys are fed!
grrrr

Sorry to hear about your friend Ann
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 6:23pm

Aww Trish that must be frustuating. Sounds like your DH needs a  kick up the bum!!

My late night are going to an end....All my study is finished!!!

woohoo!!!

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 7:40pm
Thanks Kels - Only 3 days till our baby's are 2! what have you got planned?
we havent got much -- we are planning a nice bbq lunch thing for his due date plus he is having surgery on the 3rd so will wait till he is all better!
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 9:15pm
Trish - what is the surgery for I hope nothing serious and he recovers well.

Today rhylz threw a car at me - so i ignored it and walked away he went and picked it up and followed me and threw it again - I ignored him so he picked it up again and i said if he threw he would go to the naughty corner - and yup you guessed it he threw it at me again.... so testing!

Found out that SIL is trying for a baby too - her lil man and RHylz are only 4 months apart so guess we will be having babies together again. (and so MIL can compare again... sigh....)

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 2:50pm

Awww Ann that sucks with the SIL ttc around the same time. I feel for you hun with the comparing thing. JUst is awful!!

Testing times Ann, ALize would do the exact same thing. Little terriors!!!

Trish we have nothing planned either. I tried to get the day off but I have to work in the moring so gutted about that. ONce I finish at 11 I have planned, swimming and the park. feeding the ducks, cafe for lunch somewhere then a sleep. NOt in  that order. deps when he needs a sleep etc. He still needs at least 3 hours during the day and still sleeps the 12 at night. We also have a family dinner too with my mum and a cake.....DEFINITELY NOT PAVALOVA..... but it is bittersweet as LEsieli is on camp so doesnt feel right having a family dinner with someone away.

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 4:25pm
kels - I don; t mind the cousins being round the same age - its really nice but yeah the MIL comparing suxs big time - funny a friend of mine commented on how MIL was more interested and taking more photos of Rhylz cousin than him on Rhylz birthday - I have to learn to live with it as its always going to be like that...

Kels what you have planned sounds lovely. And your so lucky with alize sleeping during the day. Its hit and miss with sleeps with Rhylz when he does go to sleep he'll sleep for 3 hours but thats not every day and with so much goign on he hasn't had one for a few days...

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 4:41pm
Sorry to hear about your sil trying aswell Ann Aidans Surgery is for Grommets in and his tonsils and adonides out - not that 'major' as everyone keeps ppointing out to me! but still major enough! and its also 2years to the day of his first surgery so am kinda scared!

Sounds like a great day planned Kels wow 3hours during the day and 12 hours at night!!!

Aidan had 1-2hours during the day - if Im lucky and up to 10hours - broken he's can still wake up to 3 times a night
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 5:34pm
Gee, you lot are so lucky... Xavier dropped his day sleep about a month ago!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 5:58pm
Becca - Rhylz I think is slowly droping his Bu ton the up side we can have over 12 hours unbroken sleep a night ... just got that dummy to get rid of and I know he can go to sleep without it.... next holidays I have off in Jan is my getting rid of dummy time.... probably along with Toilet training but toilet training is really up to Rhylz I can only guide.

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 6:01pm
tirsh of cause its major surgery when its your baby going thru it.. hope all goes well - which I am sure it will will be sending get well vibes Aidens way

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 6:06pm

Awww Trish, its surgery and every surgery is major due to having to be put under general anestetic. So of course you are allow to be anxious about it. Best of luck for his surgery.

Alize is the best sleeper during the day. His daycare tried to drop pne of his sleeps b'cos he is having 2 at daycare but he was beside himself so they had to add in the morning one lol. He is the only one his age having the morning sleep then he goes down again around 2pm till 4-4.30pm. When we are home I just give him the one from about 11.30-12 till 2.30-3pm. all depends on what we are up to.

Muggy weather here, how is everyone elses??

Trish I heart your signature collage, its seriously cool!!

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 6:56pm
Thanks Kels - I had all of them signatures made for me at catchycreations.com of which I am part of staff there, you all should come and request one
Here is another one I LOVE! It was made for me to print it out as I sent it to the midwife as a reminder and a update of aidan and also one of bailey
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 8:03pm

Wow that is awesome!!

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 9:56pm
yes they are cool - love em... might have to go and request a sig ;-)

Kels the weather is sh#t here - pouring down - not so cold but got the fire going since I hve a pile of washing to get dry (including work uniform and towels) so had to put it on since not suppose to be fine till thursday and it can't wait till then

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 7:59pm
Now I am sure its Jordis birthday today so

[magneta]Happy Birthday Jordis

Hope everyones tuesday treating you well... I have sore feet cause I have been very busy at work and the shoes I was wearing was killing me at the end of the day - I been working full time - only 2 more full time days to go - YAY

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:52pm

Hope he had a fantastic day

Edited by Chickaboo

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 10:21pm

Happy Birthday to Jordis for yesterday and Aidan and Alize for today!!!!

Wow that is the last of our crew!! They are all 2 and I cant believe we all made it here lol

We had an amazing day, even if I had to go to a work meeting for the morning. Will pst some pics at some stage. took loads lol

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 10:42pm
Thanks Kels, I hope alize had a great day! poor aidans been throwing up since last night poor thing so not much done with him today
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158>