FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBoobs post-baby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:03pm
Mine a floppy here too and about half the size they originally were

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:09pm
Mine aren't really any different, just a bit bigger which when you are huge doesn't make much difference. I'm with bobbie, I'm soo saving for a boob job one day!
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:27pm
Mine have only just started to 'firm up' after 2 years. In fact, I look forward to getting my period because they increase a cup size for about 10 days haha It's awesome!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:37pm

Originally posted by BellaBabysMum BellaBabysMum wrote:

LOL best thing i did after boobs had settled down after Having ella was go to the bendon outlet store and get HEAPS of new bras! It stopped them being floppy etc lol

Just if it was that easy after bfeeding 3kids, my girl are basically in a race to the floor...

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 8:48pm

Well I am more that happy to give some of mine away. I'm only an E but I would rather be a big C or D. Every time I watch Dr 90210 I want to fly over there and get Dr Rey to fix mine up.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Danni-chick Danni-chick wrote:

Mine a floppy here too and about half the size they originally were

Sounds like mine.
Its so funny us who have littl want bigger those who have big want little.

Edited by loadsofkids
Deborah Mum to:

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 10:36pm
Yea it is! I'm cracking up at some of you's cause I've got a 12A - after bf 3 kids for about 10mos each in the last 4 years that's all I got haha.
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 10:57pm
i didnt breastfeed but mine are huge and heading to the floor. i hate lying on my back in bed, they could almost go under my armpits, sooo horrible. would love them to be a bit perkier and wouldnt mind loosing a size. when i was loosing weight this year they shrunk a size but didnt firm up at all. i remember on the movie grease they did execises to firm them up, might have to give it a go!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 12:52am
After Paris wasn't too bad, but having breastfed ayja for 15 mths, i'm about the same now too. lolol for me to be pert and firm again i'd have to roll em up and pin em to my collarbone. lol

two words...... chicken fillets

I swear by these now, fair anough they don't do much once you're naked, but they fill out tops nicely. Available from farmers for $20 in half or full cup size, they either place at the sides or underneath and push what you do have up to fill out that bra again. especially good with the shaped t-shirt bras. that and they do increase you by a cup size. so i can now go up to a 12D when i want.,

I used to think my boobs were by best fashion accessory, lol they made any neckline good.

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:14am

Chicken Fillets don't work for me - i'm too big already.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:33am

I dont think anything is bring my girls back where they were.....(damn it)

LOL My2angels im sure I do lay on mine while on my back hahaha thats what happens when melons turn into Looooooong sausages hahahaha

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:41am
Did you know its actually pregnancy not breastfeeding that ruins your boobs? My dr told me that to make me feel a bit better.

I think mine are the same as before but with half the stuffing missing I'd hate to see what they look like when I'm not preg or bfing
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by mummy_becks mummy_becks wrote:

Chicken Fillets don't work for me - i'm too big already.

HAHA they don'y work for me cause I am too small and need to almost double the big ones to get any sort of clevage or shape..

Edited by loadsofkids
Deborah Mum to:

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 1:08pm
lol. yeah it is pregnancy cos all the nice fat in them dissapears to make way for milk ducts.. whether you're gonna use em or not. And once fat is completely gone, it doesn't come back to the same amount.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 8:34pm
I've always gone back to my C cup once I've finished b/feeding, but they are just sooo floppy. No perkyness at all. I hate having bigger boobs when b/feeding & can't wait to get back to my C cup.

My sister on the other hand was a B cup, & is now an A. She's not impressed at all. She wanted a boob job too until she found out they only last up to 15 yrs. So need to be all over again by then.   
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12