FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Sept 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159160161 164>
Author
Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 6:13pm
Sori fi I just asked the same question

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
Sponsored Links

kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 6:17pm
Aw Laurie he's so cute!!! Can't wait...

Debs, good to hear things are beginning to get a move on for you. Had my mw appt this afternoon and was pleased to see that my bp is still behaving itself. Although the results from my bloods showed that I def need to go onto iron (doh ) so bought some floradix on the way home. Also tried to track down raspberry leaf tea but have had no luck in any supermarkets so far, doh! And apparently there's something called 5W that you can get from a health shop to help ripen things up a little... may have to have a hunt for that tomorrow.

Asked what the story is post 40wks, and apparently at 41 & a bit weeks she'd send me for a scan and based on that would see how things go from there. Since I see her part way into each week I get the feeling I'd probably end up getting the scan at closer to 42wks... it really doesn't bear thinking about! I don't think I could be as patient as Amelia So I'm telling this little one that there are now 6 days left in September so it has 6 days to get his or her act into gear, lol. Maybe I'll follow your example Laurie and bubs will arrive this Friday...

Kelly, ta for your insight into birthcare - sounds great!

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 6:19pm
Hey,

The wrap is amazing. It was quite expensive ($50, or $70 with the hat) but is merino and stretchy. We've actually ordered another one as he almost literally lives wrapped up in it. It's fantastic for swaddling. I think it would be one of our best purchases.

I got it from Baby Love Merino. You can get them on TradeMe, but their site has more colour options: www.babylovemerino.co.nz

FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 6:21pm

awesome will take a look. Laurie did your hear your boss had her baby today, all went well as far as I know.

][/URL]

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 6:22pm
Laurie, Jackson is just lovely! Im so happy for you hun I love the wrap and hat!! Id love one for Caden but DF said no, to expensive LOL Darn it, but Caden is getting too big to be wrapped now, he is only swaddled when he goes to bed at night, and he gets out of that a lot of the time now aswell hehe

I hope you had a good birth experience and YAY for not going over due! Was he born a day shy of his due date?

KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 6:35pm
Hey Sheena - thanks!! Was two days early.... I was convinced I would go overdue, so going into labour was a bit of a surprise.

Fi, I heard that she had bubs, but aside from name etc I don't know any more details. I am glad it went ok.

Edited by kiwilaurie
kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 8:57pm
Laurie, Jackson's wrap and beanie are so cute - love the website too. Very tempting... though I think our budget may not quite stretch, doh

Anyone heard from Amelia yet?
Debs & Leanne - anything more to report?
Leish are you still with us?

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
becky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:35am
Hey all im Amelias txt buddy havent heard anything yet but will let you know as soon as I do

Lea455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lea455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 9:51am

Good morning.

Nothing happening with me so it does look like I'll be getting induced tomorrow after all.  I'm doing my best to stay positive, although it wasn't what I was expecting, as long as I have a healthy baby born sometime over the next few days then how it was born doesn't really matter.

Debs has normally posted by now, are you still with us Debs or maybe shes at hospital having her baby!

kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 9:51am
True that. Man she must be having a rough time of it, to still not have texted anything! Hope to hear from you soon Becky...

Laurie have you thought of entering a pic of Jackson into the 'baby of the week' thing on ohbaby? One of the ones you posted yesterday would be perfect...

twins in heaven Oct07
kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:30am
Yay! Debs just texted...

Zachary William Bailey born 25/9 at 8:15am weighing 7lb 12oz. Quick water birth. All well. Very cute.

twins in heaven Oct07
Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:32am
Congrats Debs!!

Kristy I was just coming on to post this but see you beat me too it
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:32am
*lurk* I just got the text too....

Big congrats Deb from Gen, B and Miss M!!!

kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:36am
8th Aug (due 5th Sept)- Henna79 (Heather): 11:19pm Alexander David Roelof 6lb 12oz
12th Aug (due 1st Sept)- Missy77 (Melissa): 11:13am Jade Christina Elvines 6lb 15oz
16th Aug (due 8th Sept)- angel4 (Kyla): 3.48am Henry 8lb 1oz
23rd Aug (due 11th Sept)- KABJ99 (Kelly): 7:26pm Catlin Paige 7lb 5oz
4th Sept (due 8th Sept)- rachndean (Rachel): 1:00pm Baby boy - name TBA 9lbs
5th Sept (due 20th Sept)- McPloppy (Jeana): 9:49am Sophia Anne Margaret Renfree 5lbs
9th Sept (due 3rd Sept)- littlekiwis (Lydia): 10.09am Brylie Elizabeth Persson 8lbs
9th Sept (due 1st Oct)- southland mummy (Cindy): Samia Isobel Joy 7lb 2oz
10th Sept (due 17th Sept)- becky (Rebecca): 12:00pm Kade Ivan Thompson 8lb 2oz
11th Sept (due 17th Sept)- Melia (Amelia): 9:30am Griffin 7lb 3oz
16th Sept (due 20th Sept)- Susiec (Sue): 7:03pm Catriona 6lb 10oz
19th Sept (due 21st Sept)- Kiwilaurie (Laurie): 4:49pm Jackson James Winter 3.2kg
25 Sept (due 16th Sept)- gemsmum (Debs): 8:14am Zachary William Bailey 7lb 12oz

DUE DATE LIST:

CindyD (Jacinda)- 2nd: It's going to be a surprise!
mummytobesep08 (Amelia)- 7th: It's a girl!
ice_girl (Raewyn)- 9th: It's going to be a surprise!
Meow (Kat)- 14th: It's a girl!
lea455 (Leanne)-16th:It's going to be a surprise!
Ethansmummy (Linelle)- 17th: It's a girl!
Bekkaz (Bex)- 17th: It's a girl!
Leish (Alicia)- 24th: It's a girl!
Sabrina (Sabrina)- 26th: It's a boy!
kmarie (Kristy)- 29th: It's going to be a surprise!

FionaS - Angel Baby
Kazzle - Angel baby
Vanillabean - Angel baby
[/QUOTE]

twins in heaven Oct07
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 12:42pm
congrats Deb and hello to Zachary!

Lea455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lea455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 12:58pm
Congratulations Debs, your wait is finally over.

becky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:13pm
Congrats debs on your little man

KABJ99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KABJ99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 5:06pm
Congratulations on your little man Debs

Only a few left to go - c'mon little ones, theres a big wide world waiting to meet you - especially your mums and dads.

Kelly
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 5:12pm
Yay! Can't wait to meet my new nephew Zachary - hopefully will get to see him tonight so I can cluck over him ....
FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 5:40pm

Yay welcome Zachary!!!! Not long left of September now - come on the rest of you!!!

][/URL]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159160161 164>