FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Sept 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 164>
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2008 at 6:13pm
wow 11kids, thats amazing, i want somewhere between 3-5 (and no that doesnt mean 4) hahahaha

Sponsored Links

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2008 at 6:15pm
wow i just realised that even if your af started on the 24th dec you would be due on the 29th sept...so many ppl waiting to test...lol

Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 9:00am
3-5 sounds like a nice number. I would be happy with 1 We been trying for 5 years and were meant to start IVF next month so am pretty please I didn't have to go through that. I'm sure husband is to cause now he feels like he accomplished something lol
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 10:36am
morning, feeling really emotional today, dont feel pregnant at all, and its doing my head in.

I have rung the hospital about wednesdays blood results but the nurse wouldnt give it to me, instead said she wanted to speak to the doctor first to get the correct results and to make sure shes not giving me false information, and that she would ring back later today.

It kinda sucks really as i have already done the next lot of bloods so would have thought i would have had my results by now, so hopefully they will have todays results as well.

Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 10:42am
My thoughts are with ya Kaz. Hopefully everything is ok
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 11:10am

Just heard back from the doctor and she said my hcg levels had dropped from 180 - 102 (todays results) and she said she would expect me to start miscarrying in the next day or two...i cant believe this has happened again

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 11:12am
Awwwww, big hugs Kazzle - I am so sorry to hear this.

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 11:15am
Aww Kazzle Im so sorry!! This is just not fair! I really hope that this doesnt happen and that your hcg goes back up again. Just take it easy today. Can you have a scan? Would they do that for you? as it would put your mind at ease and you will know one way or another rather than wait...thats just awful Kaz

Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 11:45am
oh Kaz thats so horrible. Big hugs to you.
mum2matte View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2matte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 1:48pm
Big Hugs and Kisses to you Kazzle and the most precious thoughts are with you. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 2:00pm
big hugs kazzle.
mother to Brianna, Amelia & Mathew.

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 2:08pm
Oh God Kazzle - I am so so sorry to hear that. Huge
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 2:31pm
Big Hugs Kaz and I hope results go up again and this is all a mistake too
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 6:10pm
big hugs Kaz I hope its been a mistake I really really do, thinking of you
[/url]
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:32am

Thinking of you Kazzle, I'm so sorry to hear this!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 10:01am
aghhh - kazzle, thats so unfair chicky, I'm thinking of you.

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 11:57am
Awww so sorry to hear that Kazzle, I was so excited for you. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Just checking in to add myself to the due in Sept thread. Not planning to find out the sex which will be a big ask for an impatient person like myself but I'm convinced it's a boy and we want that moment of surprise at birth. Due around 22 Sept but hoping for 17th Sept as that was my sisters birthday (she died in Dec 07).

Sticky vibes to everyone.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 1:13pm
welcome to the sept thraed FionaS and congrats!
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 1:14pm

Kazzle- I'm really sorry to hear the news, hope it's a mistake or that your levels rise again.

Bless.

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 1:26pm
thanks guys, your support means a lot

Henna79 how r u doing chicky

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 164>