FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKinda Sad today...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kinda Sad today...
    Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:59am
Today would have been my due date if I hadnt of had the m/c....
A little sad today, but otherwise Im ok.

Happy Due Date Angel Baby Raynes

Sponsored Links

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:25am
Sheza. It's a sad milestone for you and your DF. I'm so glad that you have Caden on the way, to ease your hearts.
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:27am
Hugs Sheza

Happy due date Baby Raynes
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:27am
Aw Sheza, Hugs.

It's a bit hard to know what to do with yourself on these days i think. Mine came with a hiss and a roar in November and co-incided with my grandad dying and his funeral on the same day as my Due date. Am now just planning for april, which is coming by fast - will be one year since M/c.

Take some time do to something special for yourself and your man. In all the rush we still managed to go up to the lookout, take some helium baloons and write messages to our angel then set them free at sunset.

My thoughts are with you today.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 12:37pm
Hugs. That must be hard. So wonderful that you have a little one safe and sound in your tummy though :)
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 5:02pm
Thank you so much everyone I think I got through my m/c well because of all my friends on here, even tho I havent seen any of you in person just your kind words and stuff make me feel so much better.
Im SO greatful that we have Caden now and that he is healthy and doing really well, he has a little angel looking over him We cant wait to meet him.

I have kept myself busy today, but every now and then I feel a bit sad and wonder if I would be in labour now, or whether I would be holding my baby now...things like that.

But now that this day is here, I know tomorrow will be easier(if that makes sense) and this time next year I will be a mum and will be getting married the 21st Feb!

Edited by Sheza

Vanillabean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanillabean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2008 at 8:32pm
I feel for you Sheza. Take care.
5x mc, Jan 08, June 08, Nov 08, May 09, April 11

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2008 at 8:40pm
Thinking of you and your little Angel Sheza. It must be a very sad time for you.
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 9:36am
Late from me too.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 9:24pm
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 9:39pm
Big to you Sheza take care hun.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
 Post Reply Post Reply