FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOver here now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Over here now
    Posted: 20 March 2008 at 2:41pm
So I guess its time to come over here, just got off the phone from my doctor who said that I probably misscarried because my body knows its too soon after having Neosha. She is 10 months old I cant see that being the case. If anything I think it was having my iud removed and not waiting for a cycle before ttc, she disagrees.
Anyway when does this bleeding stop? I just want the memory of it to be over, everytime I go to the bathroom I start crying again its so stupid.

How long did u guys wait before TTC again??? My doctor said I should wait until Neosha is older before even starting to try but a friend of mine is due with her second baby 2 days after her first babys 1st Birthday THAT IS CLOSE lol so what do u guys think?

Sorry there r just so many things going round in my brain

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Sponsored Links

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 2:51pm
I'm really sorry to hear about this

Will be thinking of you.
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 3:03pm
Sorry no advice, just wanting to send some big hugs to you. I think someone did a recent post about whether to wait a while or try again straight away, will find it for you...
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 3:03pm
you start trying when you are ready.

As for the bleeding i would think i should only last as long as your period normally would, 7 days possibly.

am thinking of you

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 3:21pm
Hugs!
As you were so early in your pregnancy, the bleeding shouldn't be much more than a period, maybe a little heavier, so hopefully it will be over for you quickly.

Unless your doctor knows something we don't, there's no physical reason not to try again soon, the most important thing is making sure you are emotionally ready.

And for what it's worth, I have a friend who gave birth to her son on her twins' first birthday so I don't think I agree that you neccessarily miscarried coz it's "too soon" after Neosha.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 4:03pm
My doc actually encouraged me to have another baby (instead of looking into possibly having endo, long story) at the time Spencer was only 7 months. My gp also didn't think my miscarriage was anything to do with the age gap or anything else I had or hadn't done, it was just one of those things. Unfortunately they happen sometimes and there is nothing you could have done about it. So I think really your doc was talking out of his butt.
My doc has said is fine to try again, physically, i'm just trying to decide whether i am ready emotionally.

As for bleeding mine started late on wednesday (11pm ish) was brown mucous when I wiped after doing wees, nothing over night and then started properly bleeding on the thursday, by the Monday I was on pantyliners only and by Tuesday evening it was all over. General rule is the same as or slightly heavier than "your" normal period.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 4:38pm
Thanks for the info. It has just been going over and over in my head all day grrr my MIL rang to ask me if I would use the same nappies this time round because she will start stocking up for me because they were on special (DH opened his mouth WAYYY to early) and I broke down. Its not his fault but still. And now I get agro at him for no reason, well I feel like he isnt hurting as much as I am and it grates me AND on top of that I have an obsession to get pregnant again almost like I want to replace this one... except when I say it I cringe.

As for the doctor I saw, I am PEAVED the info she was giving me was crap and yet she FAILED to tell me the things I needed to know like where to get support and things to look out for grrr instead she just ranted to me about how silly it is to have babies so close together!!! Almost like it was my fault for even trying.
Anyway no more agro from me I guess this will pass and things will get better, everybody is telling me to wait a few months to try again, I dont know I guess we wont TRY but I wont prevent either at the mo I have zero interest in having sex EVER again but I guess that will pass as well.

Anyway I just want to say how amazed I am with all u girls that have been through this and come out the other end. I wasnt pregnant for long but i have been so sure of it the last few weeks and having the positive results gave me so much hope.

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 4:59pm
Oh so sorry you are going through this.

Really think u should get a new Dr.

Take care
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 5:00pm
i totally get the zero interest in sex (for me too scared of having another mc!!) just wanted to say big hugs to you and change doctors..what a horrible person:(!
Mum to two amazing boys!
Vanillabean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanillabean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 7:57pm
So, so sorry this happened. Am thinking of you. A miscarriage can still be devastating no matter how short a time you were pregnant.
5x mc, Jan 08, June 08, Nov 08, May 09, April 11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 8:14pm
bleeding seems to have stopped, just spotting now. A relief really. Going to have a drink tonight lol at least I KNOW im not pregnant.

Hope all you girls have a great easter break, although I think every easter will be tainted for me now Yeah im going to have a look around for a nice doctor that I can start fresh with

My gosh being on here has really helped! I cant talk to DH about most of this stuff its good to have girlies around to open up to (really supportive ones at that) I feel like ive got the anger out and now I can just grieve.

Edited by NeoshasMummy

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 8:26pm

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 8:28pm
More hugs New Years is like that for me too, we started losing our baby on Dec 31st and I had a d and c on 2 Jan.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 8:35pm
I lost bubs whilst Richard's parents were visiting from England, all those photos are never going to be entirely happy ones to look back on.

Enjoy your drink.

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 9:17pm
awwww honey i'm sorry for your loss. i really do feel for all you ladies that go through this.

as far as your dr...ditch the tart!! that's so insensitive! it may have been a short pregnancy, but it was still your baby!

as the others have said, TTC again is up to you and when you feel ready emotionally and physically. there's no such thing as too close in age gap, it is what you want it to be.

take care hun and enjoy your easter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2008 at 4:13pm
Thanks guys.

Its horrible that we have dates now that will alwyas be surrounded by sadness

Today I seem to have the flu??? I think... feels like the flu anyway

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2008 at 6:31pm
I would keep an eye on those flu like symptoms in case you have an infection of some sort. Hopefully is just the flu though, sucky time to get it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2008 at 2:24pm
Im pretty sure its the flu, my throat is raw and today my voice is gone completely I have never lost my voice before lol
DH got me some of this throat spray from the pharmacy it stings so bad. I think im going to go to the doctor about it just to check everything out though

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2008 at 4:58pm
Went to the doctor, not the flu lol a chest infection, throat infection and ulceration of the throat. Great lol $55 later but at least I have some antibiotics Oh and a new doctor.

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2008 at 6:39pm
Great you have some meds for it, hopefully the new doctor is better than the last one.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>