FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGinger and mellybelly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 28>
Author
mellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:32pm
Have been trying to keep fairly quiet when my BT is, but now it is getting closer I'm finding it difficult to keep under wraps....Red if you read this it is to stay between you, me and Ohbaby..

BT date is Thursday!

I too have very difficult veins, have been told to make sure i eat breaky first and drink a couple glasses of water before hand - oh and pump my arm like I'm doing bicep curls...
Sponsored Links

Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:16pm
Oh course Melly, you don't need to ask it is a given

Edited by Red
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:23pm
being warm will help too Melly

Good luck
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:38pm
I think I'll be the same Melly - especially since they warn you about that first BT.

Hopefully Thursday is a good sign - it's my birthday! So, obviously the very coolest things happen on that date

The down regulation test results were 'perfect' apparently and I start Puregon ... Thursday! and have my next scan on the 23rd. I was sitting at my desk humming and haaring about whether to ring the hospital (the instructions are for us to ring them), but they rang me while I was giving myself a stress headache They're really lovely at F+. It must suck being them having to give bad news a lot, so giving good news must be really, really nice. I almost want to bake them a batch of brownies for scan date

I am so relieved, and scared, but mostly relieved.
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:40pm
WOOOOOHOOOOOO! Yay Ginger!

And Thurs is sooo close Melly!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 6:29pm
That is awesome news Ginger - congrats on down regulating . I am really happy that you can now move on to the next step - all the best for puregon.

All I can say is listen to your body and if you need to be at home in bed then do it, it took me a while to cotton on to that and that work would still be there but I did.

Am still finding it quite difficult to stay a full day at work, am extremely tired - believe that is due to progesterone. Am usually leaving the office by 4pm but tomorrow i have a function on after work so have decided to start a bit later and see if that helps - well by starting later I mean work from home and be at work at 10.
Lulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 6:41pm
Congrats Ginger, that is great news! And wow Melly, not long to wait now!
Lou
honeybun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 7:43pm
Awesome news Ginger have been following your journey a wee bit.

Good luck seems so small but a HUGE good luck for Thursday Melly.
Mum to a gorgeous 5yr old girl and a beautiful baby boy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 7:57pm
Am very anxious/nervous about it all now with it only being two days away - in fact this time in two days we'll know either way
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 6:14am
Oh yay ginger i am so happy for you that the drugs have finally worked and you can start your puregon! you'll be at egg collection in no time chick!!!

mellybelly i have my fingers firmly crossed that your wee embie has burrowed down deep and you get the biggest BFP tomorrow! thinking of you hun!

both you girls have and are doing so well through one of the toughest processes ya could go through in a lifetime! i am so proud of you both! and i hope more than anything that you both achieve your dreams at the end of it all!!!

Edited by noodle

T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:05am
Thats awesome news Ginger! Hopefully everything goes to plan from here. I really really hope that it does. (OTT, but I've been googling to find stuff for my DH to read to help with the TTC decision for us, and I wanted to say that your "taking life by the ovaries" column was by far the best article I could find so I just wanted to say thanks for being such a great writer and having such an amazing attitude on your rough road to motherhood

And Mellybelly, I wish you the best news in the world tomorrow.
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:27am
It might have been a bit more helpful rhick if I'd kept writing it ... ahem.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and good luck - if I can just get through this in one piece (or, potentially 2 pieces ) I'll be happy.

I said to DH last night I was so sorry for not holding up my end around the house at the moment - I'm so shattered all I seem to be able to do is curl up on the couch! He said that was fine - at least I haven't turned into a psycho hose beast Bless! (I got the impression he was wanting to add 'yet' to the end but thought better of it!)

All teh best for today melly - I imagine that the day before the BT will be the worst
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:59am
Have been thinking about you two a lot lately and so glad to see good news for you Ginger. Hope it all continues to go well for you. And all the best for tomorrow Melly.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 10:52am
Awesome news ginger!!! glad everything is back on track.

And thinking of you mellybelly all the best for tomorrow!

Sending up lots of prayers for you both!

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:58pm
Woohoo! Yay for down regulating Ginger!
Thinking of you both and crossing fingers tight for you tomorrow Melly Belly!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 2:27pm
Ginger I think tomorrow will be the worst as I've asked to be called after 4pm so DH and I are at home together.
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 5:46pm
I'll be thinking of you all day. DH and I decided when it's our turn I'm going to pick the results up from the hospital in an envelope.

This time tomorrow, you'll know - that is such a huge thought.
mylilmosaic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:01pm
Mellybelly good luck for tomorrow
shychiknz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shychiknz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:29pm
Good luck for tommorrow Mellybelly.. newbie to Ohbaby threads
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 10:26pm
awesome news ginger!!! glad things are back on track for you

mellybelly...what can i say..good luck, all the best...just doesn't seem to cut it. will be thinking of you and DH tomorrow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 28>