FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGinger and mellybelly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728>
Author
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:54pm
Oh Ginger, you have made me smile for the first time today , i am so happy for you and DH ,congratulations.

DAMMIT! sitting here in tears and i have to go back to work in five minutes
Sponsored Links

Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by ginger ginger wrote:

Heh Mazzy - hopefull the excitement will pop your little one out!

That would be nice! At this rate #9 will be here before my one!
Just back from midwife - no sign of it coming any time soon. Stubborness runs in the family apparently!
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:21pm
OH WOW!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo pleased for you Ginger. But boy you make people work for info dont you?

all the best? ARe you a Jan baby?
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:28pm
Aww see what happens when I don't turn on my computer first thing in the morning? Only possibly the biggest OB news ever!!

Yay! Yay! soo soo happy for you both. Definitely deserves the mad flappy Kermit arms

Here's to a lovely 8ish months and a gorgeous wee bubba.

Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:50pm

Awwww chick I just can't wipe the smile off my face, I'm so happy for you!  So are you gonna be a January mumma? 

Andie
nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:14pm

Ginger I was almost jumping out of my skin reading your blog waiting for the results.

congratulations

WOW this is sooooooo exciting

You guys so deserve it.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:51pm
wow, that is such such good news. The blog was fantastic, and I love that you wrote most of it before you knew the results.

Go buy those red camper boots. go on. they were so cool.
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:46pm
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY ginger! i havn't been on for a couple of days and i came straight in here to check up on you and this is the best news ever i am sitting here with tears streaming down my face after reading your blog and just being so damn happy for you guys! the infertility journey is definatly a mission and i the IVF journey is a heck of a lot more of a mission and the way you have shared and got through yours is definatly an inspiration for me! I dont know whether words can express just how happy i am for you guys but i wish you all the happiness in the world for your pregnancy and for when number 9 arrives and i think he/she is very priveledged to have such a wonderful mummy in you (and i'm sure your DH will be just as wonderful as a daddy)

Hgest hugest congrats hun!!!

hehe 9 stars for number 9!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:21pm
congratulations! Am not surprised atall though. had alfready decided it was going to be positive. so now if it's a girl...Elizabeth is such a lovely name (c'mon people, SOMEONE name a child after me!)
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:26pm
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYY that was from me and Miss C

That really is the best news I have heard in a very long time
All the best for the next 8 months

oh and *whispers*

BOBUX
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:05pm
Awww, it is so lovely to see that you have a ticker!
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:18pm
YAY!!!!!! This is AWESOME news! I am so happy for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months growing number 9!
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:25pm
Big congrats Ginger on your BFP

also noodles i see you have a wee bundle of joy cooking too so congrats to you too
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:38pm

Edited by jack_&_charli

Lulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:30am
Woo hoo! So happy for you and DH and #9 Ginger, you are going to be awesome parents, #9 is a lucky lucky baby!
Lou
avkiwi3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avkiwi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:22am
Congratulations Ginger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering how things were going with you and am so pleased to hear that No 9 has stuck : )

Your story has given me hope as I am about to embark on the whole IVF thing too.

Kirsty : )
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:29am
We've had three IVF babies recently avkiwi3 - Lulu, mellybelly and No. 9.

The thing I'd say to you is it's not the greatest, but keep your chin up! Do stuff to keep your spirits up too - treat yourself, take time out to do things you enjoy doing, if you feel you need to rest DO IT - forget about housework etc. If you're not feeling the best, it'll still be there tomorrow!

Oh, and someone suggested to me using an icepack for my injections but the hospital said that's not such a great idea as it somehow makes the bruising worse. In the end I found that if I took a good handful of tummy and gave it a blimmin good squeeze, it was almost painless.

Good luck!!!    Let's see if we can make a 4th IVF baby!!
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Two Blondinis Two Blondinis wrote:

*whispers*

BOBUX

*wispers* already got some ... (little brown ones with dogs on that I bought at the parent and child show ... 3 years ago now??)
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
avkiwi3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avkiwi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:41pm
Thanks Ginger, I really appriciate your comments. We are a good 6moths or so away from starting and it hasn't been 100% confirmed that we will be elegible for funding but the Dr at the hospital did say we should be.

One of the challenge for me is that I am self employed and can't just have time off. But I will have to get the business more organized (which I need to do anyway)and learn to say no more! We have decided that I will work as much as I can till (fate willing) baby arrives and plan to not book in many jobs after that and keep the business ticking over/paying the bills until I am ready to take on more.

But we don't want to put off doing IVF and find in 4-5 years time that we regret not doing it now.

Kir
mellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:25pm
Hey Ginger - as I've said in emails a BIG CONGRATS from DH and I to you and DH so very happy for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728>