FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGinger and mellybelly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>
Author
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:25am
Originally posted by ginger ginger wrote:

Originally posted by Two Blondinis Two Blondinis wrote:

*whispers*

BOBUX

*wispers* already got some ... (little brown ones with dogs on that I bought at the parent and child show ... 3 years ago now??)

Retro Bobux!
Sponsored Links

Ladybird84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:40pm
Yippppee, you so deserve that BFP - all the best for the next 8 months

PCOS
3 Clomid Cyles
Conceived on a Break Cycle while waiting for IUI
Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:24pm
Ooooh wish i had a dancing smiley thing. Congrats Simone, been offline for a weeks or so, so this news is nice to come back to
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:50pm
Well done Ginger, from another IVFer!

Have a lovely next 7 or so months....take care.
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

topcat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:02am
Just sitting at my desk at work Ginger and thinking about how everyone was going - including you who was so kind when I was posting threads...
I must have known something and just logged on and am reading your latest postings... I hope all is still going really well...
How did things turn out for the other girl who did IVF about this time last year... one of two took ans she was about 4months last time I checked -c ant remember her name though...
nice to read some good news stories - still bring a tear to the eye though
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:11am
There was Lulu, who had her beautiful baby girl in August    I'm not too sure if that's who you mean?

There was a girl called Emile on the boards, but she disappeared, and I have no idea how things turned out for her.

I have a funny thought that there is someone else who I'm forgetting    Blame No. 9!

Things are good though - toadly is growing and last peek (at 9 weeks) doing really well.

I hope everything is ok with you?
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
topcat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:58am
It might have been lulu - thats so great to hear...
I am soo pleased for you though as you were so kind when I first started posting here
I have good months and bad as you could well expect
But we are looking into the possibility of adoption, we are not sure if that is right for us - but we are seeking information so we'll see what happens there...
Lulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:06pm
Maybe it was evolsen....?
Lou
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:32pm
Bingo! Maybe    I'm pretty sure she had two put back because of age.

topcat - I do understand what you mean. Infertility is a unique and painful journey - no infertile couple goes through the same thing, but it is always very, very hard.

One way I tried to help myself cope was to give myself 'happy credits' - I'd treat myself every day, even something as small as a hot chocolate before bed, or leaving the dishes ... but then again there was also the odd ( ) new cardy and a lovely new handbag    It was such a silly thing, but giving myself goals and treats made some days easier, and gave me something to focus on. I went through a patch starting every day with a coffee and a melting moment (yes, at 8am!!) which was completely decadent, but it made me smile and feel really naughty, and it was such a positive way to start the day.

I'm excited for you looking into adoption - I do understand though that you'll need to see how you feel when you have more information. At least you have the ball rolling. DH and I talked about adoption, and we were much teh same - we agreed we'd look into it if need be, but neither of us could be sure that it would be right for us. There was an equally good chance that we'd just have our dogs.

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts about No. 9    It still honestly feels completely surreal - we thought we'd better start collecting things with the groceries to put away and yet when I got to the supermarket I pretended I was looking at something else on the shelf, grabbed the first thing I spotted (turned out to be butt balm ) and shoved it in the trolley under our other groceries and I haven't been able to do it since.

Keep us posted on how things go for you, and don't give up. It's a really, really hard journey, and it winds in funny directions, but you never know how it will 'end' - life is a very strange beast.
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
CherryBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 12:17am
what is BT and BFP and CD is cycle day right?
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 11:08pm
The Biggest congrats to you and your DH Ginger
Thats the best news
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>