FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGinger and mellybelly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
Author
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ginger and mellybelly
    Posted: 27 March 2008 at 12:46pm
Just thinking about you both, how are yas doing? I hope everything is going ok! sending big hugs both your ways (just in case yaz are needing them ) (1 each so there are no fights hehe)

Sponsored Links

mellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 1:15pm
Hey Noodle,

doing ok, have my down moments mainly due to damn headaches . Came home from work yesterday due to headaches and feeling a little nauseus.

Had BT on Tuesday to see if the Gonal F was working, ie had i responded to it, but unfortunately my estrogen levels where still indicating i was down regualated...not good - so they've upped my dosage from 150iu to 225iu and off for another BT tomorrow.

Looks like EC will be more like thurs/fri next week.

Ginger - how are you doing hun?
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 9:10pm
sorry you arent feeling too good and they have had to up your gonal F dose fingers crossed it does the trick and your estrogen levels tomorrow are starting to rise! Yay for egg collection next week! you are doing well hun!!

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:49am
Hi guys I'm getting from one day to the next which seems to be the best thing I can do. The nausea is a bit of a killer, and I seem to hit the wall mid afternoon and that's me for the rest of the day. I'm amazingly tired, and feeling really drowsy a lot of the time, and I get rashes from the injections which is a bugger. The injections are starting to hurt, which I guess is from bruising, and just part of it all.

But, my down-reg blood test is Monday, so all going well I start Puregon (gonal-f) in about a week.

I said to DH the other day that I'm sure they pump you full of all this crap just so your begging for all the ikky procedures that you were terrified of, just to bring an end to it all!!
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:34am
I have my fingers crossed too. You both sound like you are doing soooo well. Hang in there.
Hugs from me too.
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:05pm
Oh Ginger you are doing really well hun! sorry you are feeling so bad i hope it doesn't get too much worse for you. big hugs hun!!

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:14pm
Meh - it's not that bad! Just part of the fun! As long as I keep those injections going in every day, I feel like I'm doing something positive and it offsets the other stuff. Believe me, you'll understand very soon yourself!!

I set an alarm on my phone for my injection time - "Mr Sunshine" by the killers. It's not really appropriate, but the whole sunshine thing as you stab yourself amuses me. It's either that or manah manah by the muppets

Thanks for your thouts everyone, and melly I have everything crossed that the increased dose of gonal f does the thing. How was today's BT?
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:21pm
lol ginger! love the "mr sunshine" for injection time hehe   

and very true its all in the way of thinking and you are right and i think i'll think the same way too every jab is one step closer to all our babies! BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN FOR ALL OF US 1ST TIME!!!

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:39pm
Absolutely it will noodle, because if nothing else - all that rubbish from needles is bad for the environment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 2:43pm
Am waiting for a call from FA at the moment, hopefully all has gone ok and we'll be on to the next step.

Completely understand about the tiredness Ginger, most nights i come home from work and crash for about 45 mins...the other day it was an hour & a half and I still went to bed at 9.30 that night

Have decided to take today and all of next week off work, part of next week was organised to be off anyway cos of EC - but i can't cope with work and my emotions at the moment, i am sure it's the increased dosage but i've been in tears the last couple of days and just can't do it. So on the couch or in bed i'll be taking it easy and trying to steer clear of the PC as i tend to check in on work emails....

Work has been very supportive about it though which is a big help - they almost bundled me out the door at 11am this morning.

Will let you know BT results when they come in.

Glad all is going well Ginger and not long now noodle till your orientation
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 10:16am
lol ginger!

I hope the blood test results were good mellybelly! good stuff for taking next week off, it will be a nice rest/break take it easy and stay away from the work emails!! lol I'm glad your work is so supportive it makes all the difference aye!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 4:19pm
BT results yesterday were very good - up where they were expecting them to be (approx 460). Have another BT tomorrow and a scan....
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 9:06pm
Yay Melly!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:55am
Saw eight good sized follicles today all about 12-15mm in size. Have another scan on Tuesday of course with another BT..., veins are NOT behaving!

Looks like EC will be either Thursday or Friday.
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 12:16pm
Woohoo, sounds good Melly!
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 1:04pm
WOOHOO awesome mellybelly!

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 8:36am
melly! That's great news!! I had my first BT this morning (for baseline) - 40 minutes waiting though just as well I was there at 7.20am or I'd have been screwed!! My boss said I should go at about half eight - not likely if the bloods have to be done by 9!

We'll see how they go anyway. AF arrived yesterday and this morning I hurt from head to toe with it AF on Buserelin is NOT nice. Gave myself a wicked injection bruise the day before yesterday - not sure what I did wrong but obviously something!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 9:02am
Ginger - the headaches are not flash aye...and add AF to that.. I think you may have knicked a blood vessel therefore the bruise, am sure this won't make you feel any better but you'll end up with more - I have

Heard from FA yesterday and I don't need a second scan, still having BT tomorrow morning, then will hopefully be told to have trigger injection tomorrow night...fingers crossed anyway. Have been extremely achy in the ovary region, especially this morning.

Have a quiet day planned today, looking forward to it - may even bake DH some muffins
sally belly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 9:03am
Best wishes Ginger & Melly for sucessful treatments first time round.

I've been tracking your progress (& no I'm not a stalker! ) & hope more than anything it all goes well for you both.

Mikaela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikaela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 12:17pm
I'm so pleased to hear it's going well for you Mel!! Fingers crossed that EC goes to plan and you get lots of good eggs to fertilise!!

Ginger, I hope the nausea gives you a break soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>